• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

WR situation

Obviously Lee Evans is our number one WR but Peerless Price is playing like **** (even though I hear he had a nice 50 yard TD reception beating Chris Thompson and Trever Hooper to the end zone) and seems to be playing his way off the team. If he were to be cut then who is our number two WR? Josh Reed? Or do we sign a FA WR? If Peerless were to be cut I would think our WRs would look like this....Lee Evans, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Donovan Morgan and Sam Aiken.
    I am very worried about our WRs because this isn't very threatening to opposing teams.

Any ways we could improve our WRs before September 9th?
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: WR situation

I think PP sticks with the team. He'll improve his play in the regular season, where the bullets are for real. He is a lazy mother flower, and is "nursing" that finger injury.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

I also think PP sticks... But Josh Reed gets more opportunities in our platooning system.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

I think PP takes the back seat and Roscoe starts stretching the field opposite Evans. Reed is obviously slot WR all the way.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I would get Evans,Reed,Parrish,Lynch & any TE the ball before even looking at Peerless.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
          X