X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

If you believe your not a HOMER post what you believe will realistically happen

Realistically I believe we have anywhere between a 3-13 to a 9-7 record. 3-13 being if all the IFs go bad and 9-7 being if all of the IFs go well. I believe that 90% of this boards thoughts are pretty biased.

Post your non-biased view of the team here.
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: If you believe your not a HOMER post what you believe will realistically happen

I've said for awhile now I expect us to be right around 7-9 again this year. Obviously I hope for better...

Comment

• Elminster
      #1 Kelsay Fan
      • Oct 2006

Re: If you believe your not a HOMER post what you believe will realistically happen

I see 7-9 as a minimum. I think we have plenty of room for improvement, as we did that last year with a rough schedule, were competitive in all but two ball games that we lost, and started the season very slowly. This pertains especially to Losman. I think his emergence alone is worth a win or two....
      Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• El Guapo
        • May 2007

I'm biased, and I think we will be 10-6. See the thread I started. I am a homer. I WANT the Bills to win. I don't agree with everything that comes out of OBD, but I think we are moving in the right direction.

The freakin season is right around the corner, and if you want to see a losing season before it happens, have at it.

I only have one game in my sights -- the Denver game. Cutler is far from being a polished quarterback, and we can beat this team. At home, opening day? Let the coin toss go, baby. I can't wait. I will be there with my POZ jersey on.

Other than this game, trying to predict the season is meaningless. Injuries, team chemistry and such are not predictable right now. And, actually, if all the IFS go our way, I predict 16-0 for the regular season (but, the again, I am a HOMER, and think positive).
        A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I protest this discrimination against Homers. I have some Homer blood in me, but I think I can be somewhat objective. If everything goes right, I think it's possible the Bills could be 10-6 or maybe even 11-5 at the end of the season. More likely the record will be 8-8 or 9-7. But I'm a Homer, so I can hope.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Ive discussed it hundreds of times

Bills 19-0 not giving up any points
            dolphins 0-16

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001

dolphins 0-16
              I would say that is a pretty realistic estimate.
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I want the Bills to win as much as anyone, but I see some serious flaws in this team. I think matching last year's 7-9 is realistic for this team, give or take a game.

So far, the offense hasn't shown any signs of the improvements we thought we had in the off-season, and the DL and CB spots will hold us back. I must say that through two preseason games, I'm not as concerned about LB's as I was, but the LB's are in for a rough time because of the DL.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001

dolphins 0-16
                  Negative nancy. You forgot to say that the Dolphins won't score any offensive touchdowns all year, and the only defensive TD's they will score will be returning INT's from Tom Brady.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• El Guapo
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    Negative nancy. You forgot to say that the Dolphins won't score any offensive touchdowns all year, and the only defensive TD's they will score will be returning INT's from Tom Brady.
                    Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!
                    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

I predicted 9-7 signing Walker, Hargrove here on opening day, and a healthy McCargo.

In good faith I'm seeing an 8-8 or 7-9 season. No worse, no better.

Comment

• cocamide
                        • Oct 2006

I'd be surprised if we get to .500 this year. 7-9 seems most appropriate for this team. However, if we go 0-16 or 16-0, I'll still watch every game.

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

I'm as optimistic as they come.

Realistically I think the Bills could go anywhere from 5-11 to 9-7.

10-6 if Lynch is as nasty as he looks like he's gonna be.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Im not going to give away my season preview yet that I know everybody on the board is so anxious to see that they are having problems sleeping at night in anticpation.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• realdealryan
                              realdealrex
                              • Nov 2005

Back down to 5-11. I think we need to see dominant o-line play to reach .500 or excel beyond. I haven't seen that yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X