• Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

This is the perfect preseason mathcup for us

Lets compare the similarities.

QB- both teams pretty much ride on their young QBs improvement
    RB- lots of depth and plenty of young RBs with one older guy who will probably be each teams starter on opening day
    WR- return of Eric Moulds!!!!....young WRs out there to prove themselves
    TE- young guys with potential but haven't shown much of it if any of it yet
    O-line- fairly young O-lines with a lot of potential
    D-line- a star DE with most of the rest of the d-line being a big question mark
    LB- both teams have good units but the Titans have more experience here allthough both groups are young....not too much similarity here
    CB- lost their best CBs in the offseason with most of the guys out there fighting for a job
    S- young players yet very talented and will excel this season
    ST- the Bills are better in this category but both teams had plenty of success here last
    but with the loss of Pacman Jones the Titans ST unit won't be as good this year

I believe that if we do well in this game then that will most likely be a sign of a successful Training Camp and a good sign for the upcoming season.
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: This is the perfect preseason mathcup for us

i wonder how the team will do in calculus and algebra!!!!!

J/K i agree titans is a good game for us in week 3 of the preseason

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

Re: This is the perfect preseason mathcup for us

I think it is a very good measuring stick of where the Bills stand in relation to another young team that is rebuilding and trying to get back to being able to compete for a playoff berth. Should be very interesting.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
      X