PDA

View Full Version : Caution Optimistic View Point

Bufftp
08-23-2007, 08:49 AM
Well as we approach the regular season in a few weeks I am getting excited and optimistic. I think the O will be top 10 and the D will struggle but won’t be as bad as I feared. I think we will be I the hunt for the playoffs, and at the very least not eliminated by week 10 or 12.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Am I frustrated that we have had 8-9 years of mediocrity. Yes. Absolutely!
I am not going to let the past color my fun in the future though.
<o:p></o:p>
I always enter the season with hope. What’s the point not to. It is entertainment. That’s all. What’s the point of ruining things by being depressed and defeated before the snap of the first game? Heck I remember when <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iowa</st1:place></st1:State> shocked the college football world in 81, and won the Big Ten! Heck they were supposed add another year of losing to 20 straight losing seasons according to football experts prior to the season.
Yeah I am exited about the upcoming season. Tomorrow night I will enjoy the preseason and look for good things, and not get worked up about some mistakes.
Yes call me a fan. Call me an unrealistic fan, call me a homer, call me an oblivious fan, and call me a fool.
Or just call me a fan having fun.
That’s not really so bad.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 09:23 AM
we will be rusty at first but I like our coaches. They will have the team more competitive than our first year of rebuild.

Wally The Barber
08-23-2007, 09:38 AM
I share your thoughts!

Wally The Barber
08-23-2007, 09:38 AM
I share your thoughts!

Patrick76777
08-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Well as we approach the regular season in a few weeks I am getting excited and optimistic. I think the O will be top 10 and the D will struggle but won’t be as bad as I feared. I think we will be I the hunt for the playoffs, and at the very least not eliminated by week 10 or 12.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I always enter the season with hope. What’s the point not to. It is entertainment. That’s all. What’s the point of ruining things by being depressed and defeated before the snap of the first game? Heck I remember when <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Iowa</st1:place></st1:State> shocked the college football world in 81, and won the Big Ten! Heck they were supposed add another year of losing to 20 straight losing seasons according to football experts prior to the season.
Yeah I am exited about the upcoming season. Tomorrow night I will enjoy the preseason and look for good things, and not get worked up about some mistakes.
Yes call me a fan. Call me an unrealistic fan, call me a homer, call me an oblivious fan, and call me a fool.

You can't really argue with that.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Nice cut and paste.

Bufftp
08-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Nice cut and paste.
I am voting you the most pleasant poster this year.
Just to spite you.

The last buffalo fan
08-23-2007, 01:14 PM
I am voting you the most pleasant poster this year.
Just to spite you.

Can I join you?

BidsJr
08-23-2007, 01:34 PM

GO HAWKS~~!!

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Did BuffTP imply sports should be viewed as a form of entertainment to be enjoyed? Waht a novel idea.

Bufftp
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Did BuffTP imply sports should be viewed as a form of entertainment to be enjoyed? Waht a novel idea.
Radical concept, in some circles.

Bids-That was a great season in 81. I remember the first game at Kinnick that year beat Nebraska 10-7 to open the season. There was joy in "mudville".

Night Train
08-23-2007, 02:49 PM
There is no place for optimism on a Bills fan message board.

The freakin' nerve..

raphael120
08-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Caution: Repetative post subjects.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 02:51 PM
there's more posters herethat are either optimisitic or middle of the road. The nancies just make the loudest noise.