PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a quick run through the schedule, shall we?

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 09:00 AM
We start with 2 tough AFC teams, Denver at home and at Pittsburgh. These are make it or break it wild card tiebreaker type of games that either give you an advantage later or kill you.

Denver is good, but I don't think Pittsburgh is all that anymore. For sake of argument, say we split those games.

At NE. 1-2

The Jets are another interesting case. I think Mangenius comes back to earth this year and we win this home game. 2-2

Next 2: Are the Cowboys all that? Our first MNF game in God knows how long. Ravens at home. Another important AFC tiebreaker game. Both home games. Say we split them. 3-3

Next 2: At Jets, Cincy at home. Again the type of important AFC tiebreaker games. I think we can split these too. 4-4

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

At Jacksonville. Is it just me or do we seem to play every fringe playoff team this season? To a large extent we have our destiny in our own hands if we can beat some of these teams. But not here. 5-6

But the next 4 could all be winable. At Redskins, Miami, Cleveland, and the Giants. Let's run the table, shall we? 9-6

It may all come down to Philly. Hope the game means nothing to them. 10-6.

This is not beyond the realm of possibility people. If we can be 3-5 or 4-4 halfway, we can easilly make a good run.

Saratoga Slim
08-23-2007, 09:03 AM
it's possible

BlackMetalNinja
08-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Certainly possible... It's going to all come down to what we do in the close games this year... If we turn a few of those around that we couldn't come away with last season, I could definitely see us making it to 10 wins this year.

I'm hoping Losman's matured enough to get us one or two more of those close games now.

THATHURMANATOR
08-23-2007, 09:17 AM
I would love to see the "Realists" Break down your thoughtful breakdown EE.... :puke:

RockStar36
Depending on how well they stop Travis Henry, Denver is very winnable. I think Pittsburgh is as well. The loss of 3 major coaches will have more impact than people think.

justasportsfan
Payoffs baby!!!!

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 09:19 AM
"Realists"
:puke:

THATHURMANATOR
08-23-2007, 09:21 AM
I can hear Moran, Op, HHurricane, and WEILER stampeding towards this thread to dispute this notion with demeaning, arrogant retorts.... :ill:

LtBillsFan66
08-23-2007, 09:22 AM
:bf1:

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I can hear Moran, Op, HHurricane, and WEILER stampeding towards this thread to dispute this notion with demeaning, arrogant retorts.... :ill:
:puke:

Dr. Lecter
08-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Nice breakdown EE.

Very possible. And not homerisitc!

Static
08-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Payoffs baby!!!!

Is that how you will win? :snicker:

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Nice breakdown EE.

Totally not homeristic actually.

To say we split the the DAL/BAL games is being fair but I see them winning both actually. Maybe I'm being to optimistic but those are both big games in their own little way.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Is that how you will win? :snicker:
yeah I have 2 bets with OP and Wys.

finfan34
08-23-2007, 09:36 AM
We start with 2 tough AFC teams, Denver at home and at Pittsburgh. These are make it or break it wild card tiebreaker type of games that either give you an advantage later or kill you.

Denver is good, but I don't think Pittsburgh is all that anymore. For sake of argument, say we split those games.

At NE. 1-2

The Jets are another interesting case. I think Mangenius comes back to earth this year and we win this home game. 2-2

Next 2: Are the Cowboys all that? Our first MNF game in God knows how long. Ravens at home. Another important AFC tiebreaker game. Both home games. Say we split them. 3-3

winning 4 games in a row in the NFL is tough for ANY NFL team, much less a team with a bad defense, and a shaky QB, this isnt a smack post, but i think you need to pull some wins from some other of the teams your playing, your schedule is brutal, and unfortunatly for you, it seems insurmountable.
Next 2: At Jets, Cincy at home. Again the type of important AFC tiebreaker games. I think we can split these too. 4-4

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

At Jacksonville. Is it just me or do we seem to play every fringe playoff team this season? To a large extent we have our destiny in our own hands if we can beat some of these teams. But not here. 5-6

But the next 4 could all be winable. At Redskins, Miami, Cleveland, and the Giants. Let's run the table, shall we? 9-6

This is not beyond the realm of possibility people. If we can be 3-5 or 4-4 halfway, we can easilly make a good run.

finfan34
08-23-2007, 09:37 AM
winning 4 games in a row in the NFL is tough for ANY NFL team, much less a team with a bad defense, and a shaky QB, this isnt a smack post, but i think you need to pull some wins from some other of the teams your playing, your schedule is brutal, and unfortunatly for you, it seems insurmountable.

Earthquake Enyart
Totally not homeristic actually.

To say we split the the DAL/BAL games is being fair but I see them winning both actually. Maybe I'm being to optimistic but those are both big games in their own little way.
I concur. I also think that we could win both the Jet and Cincy games that I split.

I was being conservative. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
I think we're going to go 12-4.

Meathead
homoerotic yes

but not homeristic

Static
08-23-2007, 09:38 AM
yeah I have 2 bets with OP and Wys.

I take it that OP doesn't have you all finishing that well.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 09:39 AM
We could easily win our last 5 games.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 09:40 AM

At NE. 1-2

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

The first eight weeks are against teams that many pick to make the playoffs, they could all be losses

0-8

Miami will be tougher this year. They should have beaten the Bills at home last season.

0-9

Two more possible playoff teams.

0-11

At Redskins, Miami, Cleveland, and the Giants. Split those 4.

2-13

Last week of the season against the second stringers of a playoff bound team from Pennsylvania. Sounds like a repeat of the Pitts. game from a few years ago.

2-14

I'll go out on a limb and say they fall somewhere in between 2-14 and 10-6.....

Denver, Pitts, NE, NYJ, Dallas, Balt., Cincy, Jacksonville, and Philly are all considered teams that have a good shot at the playoffs. That's 11 games against playoff contenders. Wash., NYG, are just a fit below. IMO, the Bills are in the same league as the Fins and are better than Cleveland.

The Bills will not beat enough of the playoff contenders to make the playoffs. I don't think the Fins will either.

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 09:41 AM
I concur. I also think that we could win both the Jet and Cincy games that I split.

I was being conservative. :snicker:

Cincy hasn't beaten Buffalo in almost 2 decades. Even when the Bengals are kickin ass and the Bills suck the Bills still win the game. Remember X-Mas eve a few years ago?

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 09:43 AM
I also remember Horst Muelmann kicking a FG to beat us in the snow when I was a kid. :mad:

RockStar36
Miami will be tougher this year. They should have beaten the Bills at home last season.

OH COME ON MAN!!!

It was a shut-out!! How can you even say that? You're being just plain ridiculous now.

JJamezz
Its very possible.. I'm thinking they probably don't pull off the 4 game winning streak, going 3-1, and then losing to Philly - BUT, I think Denver and Pitt are both very winnable, and for some crazy reason.. I see us beating the Pats this year.. 9-7, 10-6 is definitely not beyond the realm of possibility.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 09:44 AM
This is why I feel that fin fans should be on much tighter leashes here.

They are ruining my good thread with their obvious flaming spam.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 09:46 AM
OH COME ON MAN!!!

It was a shut-out!! How can you even say that? You're being just plain ridiculous now.

The MIAMI home game in week 2.

The one where Mularkey decided that Ronnie Brown did so great in the first half he'd give him the second half off.

Our OC and QB cost us a bunch of games last season, that was one of them.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 09:48 AM

The one where Mularkey decided that Ronnie Brown did so great in the first half he'd give him the second half off.

No one gives a crap about stupid Miami.

PcA125
08-23-2007, 09:50 AM
We cant really say who we will beat and who we wont till the season starts. I mean, every year there seem to be huge swings in which teams are contenders. There are always the top tier teams like NE and Indy but the fringe teams seem to change every year. Im looking forward to what could be a very competitve and interesting season

Patrick76777
08-23-2007, 09:50 AM

At NE. 1-2

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

Great breakdown. I can see it breaking down this way.

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 09:51 AM

LOL.

Miami scored a worthless touchdown at the end of the game to prevent the shut out and they should've won? LOL.

You're post is classic though. I'll have to dig through some day and find all the posts from you guys where you all said how great Mularkey would be and he just sucked in Buffalo because of the players.

Earthquake Enyart
We cant really say who we will beat and who we wont till the season starts. I mean, every year there seem to be huge swings in which teams are contenders. There are always the top tier teams like NE and Indy but the fringe teams seem to change every year. Im looking forward to what could be a very competitve and interesting season
One of my points is that we play a lot of AFC fringe playoff teams.

Our destiny is in our own hands playing teams like Bal, Jax, Cincy, Pitt, and Denver.

justasportsfan
Miami will be tougher this year.
0-9.

and the bills won't? Okay. Can you say BIASED? :rolleyes:

They should have beaten the Bills at home last season..
coulda ,woulda, shoulda.

I'll go out on a limb and say they fall somewhere in between 2-14 and 10-6.....

:huh: out on a limb?

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 09:52 AM
This is why I feel that fin fans should be on much tighter leashes here.

They are ruining my good thread with their obvious flaming spam.

Right. Predicting that the Bills will lose games to playoff contenders is flaming spam.

Denver, Pitts, NE, NYJ, Dallas, Balt., Cincy, Jacksonville, Philly, and NYG all finished with better records that the Bills last season. The Fins finished one game back.

Hell, I admitted that the Fins have the same problem.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 09:53 AM
No one gives a crap about stupid Miami.

Dude, put me on ignore and STFU.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 09:58 AM
and the bills won't? Okay. Can you say BIASED?

Did I say that?

Please point out where.....

coulda ,woulda, shoulda.

Fans of EVERY team lament missed opporunities every year.

out on a limb?

Lookup sarcasm in the dictionary.

The point is that both the Fins and the Bill have tough schedules this year. I think 7-9 for both teams is more likely than 10-6.

raphael120
08-23-2007, 09:58 AM
I love how everyone says Pittsburgh is going to be an easy win.

You apparently don't know the Steelers. It's their first home game...come on, conditions are going to be rough. As much as I hope the Bills win (since im going to that game with a bunch of steelers fans), I think it's going to be tougher than most are thinking. And I know they'll just be settling into a new system, new coach, but we'll also be gaining chemistry with our young players as well. The Steelers are more beatable now than in the past but I have a feeling the Steelers are going to bounce back and be a pretty decent team this season.

I honestly see us going 8-8. It may come down to the wire like last season, being in contention, mathmatically, til the final couple weeks...but unless our offense suddenly explodes towards the end of the year, I think we're going to have trouble.

Come back to me at week 8 and see how improved our offense is and how our D is holding up...if our offense can step it up, as it should (it's our most experienced side of the ball), and our defense can get turnovers, bend but don't break, I think we'll be a pretty good team down the stretch and winning 4 games against some mediocre clubs won't be so hard to realize.

Again, it all comes down to JP. If JP fails, if there is no passing game, Lynch will not be able to thrive and our offense will fall flat. It doesn't matter how much time you give to a QB with bad decision skills, because he just can't get it done. I hope this will not be the case.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Did I say that?

Please point out where.....
. but if your reasoning is that you will beat the bills because you got better, then that would mean we didn't no? So If your team got better and so did ours then we should still beat your team because ours was better last year.

Maybe you're hoping your team is better and that Cam is better than Saban. When it comes to the fins we have nothing to go on but preseason.

Preseason DOESN'T count but your team looks like crap so far.

Fans of EVERY team lament missed opporunities every year. .

yeah , so we should've beaten the pats at home last year then? Or does that only work when talking about your fins.

Lookup sarcasm in the dictionary.

The point is that both the Fins and the Bill have tough schedules this year. I think 7-9 for both teams is more likely than 10-6.

I knew that . I was being sarcastic too.

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 10:02 AM

At NE. 1-2

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

I was going to let this go but Thurm called me out so you can thank him.

I think we lose to Denver and on paper we can beat Pitt, although I hardly think it's a given. I'll give you this one and NE- 1-2.

Jets? I think you're underestimating them. This one could go either way. But the next two are where I have a real problem. McGahee will show up against us and Baltimore's D is too good. Dallas isn't great, but there is something about national games that just set Buffalo up for embarassment. I could easily see us being 1-5 or 2-4 after those two games. For the sake of argument, I'll give you 2-4.

I'll agree we can split with Cincy and Jets- 3-5. We beat Miami, lose to the pats. 4-6.

Now, with 6 games left, we have to win out to be 10-6 It ain't happening. We'd still have to beat the Giants, Philly and Jacksonville, and while the other teams in that final stretch aren't anything great, neither are we.

I just don't see it happening.

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 10:02 AM
I would love to see the "Realists" Break down your thoughtful breakdown EE.... :puke:

look up, you got your wish.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:03 AM
I'll agree we can split with Cincy and Jets- 3-5. We beat Miami, lose to the pats. 4-6.

Now, with 6 games left, we have to win out to be 10-6 It ain't happening. We'd still have to beat the Giants, Philly and Jacksonville, and while the other teams in that final stretch aren't anything great, neither are we.

But it's not totally beyond the realm of possibility, is it?

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 10:07 AM

beyond the realm of possibility? no.

Likely? hell no.

The biggest problem I see is the lack of experience. I expect the team to get better as the season goes on with all the youth. The problem is we could make the task a whole lot easier by upsetting some teams early, but I just don't see that happening with all the youth and inexperience.

raphael120
08-23-2007, 10:07 AM

In the early 90s, sure. Now?

No.

TacklingDummy
08-23-2007, 10:09 AM
2-8 after 10 games

4 of the last 6 games are away. Tough to predict. I'll say 3-3.

5-11

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 10:10 AM
If anyone said that the bills will be contending for a playoff spot last year , they'd say he was nuts ,notpossible, not likely etc. etc.

After further review , anything is possible especially with a coach who's team has been known to finish strong.

LtFinFan66
08-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Dude, put me on ignore and STFU.:goodpost::clap:

BAM
08-23-2007, 10:15 AM
I can dig it.

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 10:16 AM
2-8 after 10 games

4 of the last 6 games are away. Tough to predict. I'll say 3-3.

5-11

I guess I don't understand something.

What is the point of following sports teams and being so involved with sports teams if you have such a negative outlook? It seems to me that it would just be a waste of time.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 10:20 AM
but if your reasoning is that you will beat the bills because you got better, then that would mean we didn't no? So If your team got better and so did ours then we should still beat your team because ours was better last year.

Both teams attempted to improve themselves. IMO, the teams were close last year. That is backed up by the fact that only one game separated them. They are close enough that a few bounces is all that is needed to decide a game. I think they split this year.

We split with the Pats last season. Does that mean we were even with them? No way.

Maybe you're hoping your team is better and that Cam is better than Saban. When it comes to the fins we have nothing to go on but preseason.

I think improved QB play and better play calling will really help the offense. We are returning a very good defense.

Preseason DOESN'T count but your team looks like crap so far.

So do the Bills.

Miami will struggle until they get their OL straightened out. Objectively, I'd have to put the Bills ahead of the Fins at the start of the season since they were better last season. The Bills have lost a lot on defense. They have as much to prove on defense as the Fins to on offense.

The difference is that the Fins have an easier schedule. They play the Raiders and Texans instead of Denver and Jacksonville. That difference should allow the Fins to finish with the same record as the Bills.

yeah , so we should've beaten the pats at home last year then? Or does that only work when talking about your fins. [/quote]

It applies to both teams.

hydro
08-23-2007, 10:21 AM

What is the point of following sports teams and being so involved with sports teams if you have such a negative outlook? It seems to me that it would just be a waste of time.

Here we go again...

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 10:24 AM
Both teams attempted to improve themselves. IMO, the teams were close last year. That is backed up by the fact that only one game separated them. They are close enough that a few bounces is all that is needed to decide a game. I think they split this year.

that still doesn't answer anything. How can you beat us unless you got better and we didn't? Any given sunday?

I won't reply to the others parts because it would turn into a pissing contest .

raphael120
08-23-2007, 10:25 AM

Dude.

We're all still Bills fans, even if they suck.

You'd still love your mom even if she was a crack whore, wouldnt you?

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:26 AM
This is where moderation is needed.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
This is where moderation is needed.
Maybe if you asked finfans to stay out of your thread they would comply.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Maybe if you asked finfans to stay out of your thread they would comply.
That would just attract them more.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 10:43 AM
That would just attract them more. only the trolls would not respect your wishes. Then we'd know which ones are and which ones aren't. The others could fork your thread but that would be their thread and no longer yours.

Night Train
08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
The Bills have roster issues. NO Question.

Unfortunately for us, most other teams have little to none. Therefore, we enter most every game as an underdog and will probably lose.

Ignorance is bliss. :rolleyes:

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Dude.

We're all still Bills fans, even if they suck.

You'd still love your mom even if she was a crack whore, wouldnt you?

Bad analogy.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:50 AM
only the trolls would not respect your wishes. Then we'd know which ones are and which ones aren't. The others could fork your thread but that would be their thread and no longer yours.
I would get rid of them altogether. They have no place here.

RockStar36
08-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I would get rid of them altogether. They have no place here.

There are several Fin posters who are nothing but good people on this board. They don't talk smack or anything of the sort. Why would we chase them away?

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Reread this entire thread and tell me what they add.

Dr. Lecter
08-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Does every thread have to turn into a pissing contest?

For God's sake people. EE provided us with a nicely written, well thought out synopsis. (And one I think is quite possible. And - seriously - is not homeristic).

blackonyx89
08-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Best case scenario, 9-7. Worse case scenario, 6-10.

That's how I see the season.

:scratch:

THATHURMANATOR
08-23-2007, 11:21 AM

For God's sake people. EE provided us with a nicely written, well thought out synopsis. (And one I think is quite possible. And - seriously - is not homeristic).
:bf1:

Enough already Realists!

GreedoII
08-23-2007, 11:31 AM
go to AFC Report.com to get the real answers....

lol

CuseJetsFan83
08-23-2007, 11:55 AM
well, EE.... obviously a few games i'd love to see go the other way.... but until the patriots can show that $$ = wins...... i think any team could take them to the woodshed just as easily........

yeah until beaten, they are still the team most likely to win the division, but everyteam is 0-0 right now :-)

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 11:59 AM
The Pats getting Adalius Thomas was the death blow for everyone else. They are going to be great. I don't see any way that they are not going to be unless Brady goes down.

CuseJetsFan83
08-23-2007, 12:02 PM
The Pats getting Adalius Thomas was the death blow for everyone else. They are going to be great. I don't see any way that they are not going to be unless Brady goes down.

the defense is still a force to be reckoned with, but they are starting to age....... its the offense im not completely sold on.......... so many stars, thats gonna either equal alot of losses or some tension........... although if brady goes down, they still have matt cassel and the fossilman

acehole
08-23-2007, 12:09 PM
You might be on with this...but I hate to say it I dont want to make the playoffs. We dont have the guns to make it the whole way yet. One more draft an FA period should do it......

At NE. 1-2

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

acehole
08-23-2007, 12:19 PM
...On that note we need a legite #2 wr a TE one more runstuffing DT and yes a DE who can get to the QB 1.2 second quicker then schobel...Tom Brady doesnt need much time back there....and if we want a SB ring we have to get by NE. Enjoy the season...but dont set your expectations to high or to low.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 12:23 PM
that still doesn't answer anything. How can you beat us unless you got better and we didn't? Any given sunday?

Both teams are TRYING to improve. Whether that has happened remains to be seen.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that both teams have improved an equal amount. Does that mean the Bills will win both this year because they did last year? No. The teams are pretty evenly matched. IMO, if they played 100 times the record would be pretty close to 50-50.

TigerJ
08-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Travis Henry will be back for the Bills opener, but he will have missed the last two Denver preseason games. He's learning a new system, one of the more difficult systems in the league, and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Denver as a whole has struggled in the preseason, like Buffalo has, and Cutler has not really looked like the wunderkind so far that everyone thought he was a year ago. Denver is a winnable game.

BTW, EE, Buffalo does play a lot of playoff and fringe playoff teams this year.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Both teams are TRYING to improve. Whether that has happened remains to be seen.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that both teams have improved an equal amount. Does that mean the Bills will win both this year because they did last year? No. The teams are pretty evenly matched. IMO, if they played 100 times the record would be pretty close to 50-50.

30-6

Head to head the bills own you. Cam hasn't done suat either to show your team is any better. For now we're better . It could change but to say that your team is better at this point in time is HOMERISTIC no matter how you try to spin it.

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 12:47 PM
30-6

Head to head the bills own you. Cam hasn't done suat either to show your team is any better. For now we're better . It could change but to say that your team is better at this point in time is HOMERISTIC no matter how you try to spin it.

???? Haven't I stated numerous times in this thread that I would rank the Bills ahead of the Fins?

How is saying that a 6-10 team could take one game from a 7-9 homeristic but claiming that a 7-9 team will beat approximately 6 teams that had better records than 7-9 is not? The Bills only have 4 games on their schedule against teams that finished worse than them last season.

What exactly have the Bills done to show improvement? Is it Lynch's 2.7 YPC that's got you all jacked up? Losman has done nothing. Evans - zip. The defense - nada.

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 12:55 PM
???? Haven't I stated numerous times in this thread that I would rank the Bills ahead of the Fins?

How is saying that a 6-10 team could take one game from a 7-9 homeristic but claiming that a 7-9 team will beat approximately 6 teams that had better records than 7-9 is not? The Bills only have 4 games on their schedule against teams that finished worse than them last season.

What exactly have the Bills done to show improvement? Is it Lynch's 2.7 YPC that's got you all jacked up? Losman has done nothing. Evans - zip. The defense - nada.

To say you ranked us higher and then say you should've beaten us or will beat us is contradictory. 30-6 is not even close.

Even if JP hasn't done anything he's still better than anything you have based on regular games last year. Dang I'm headed back to apissing contest. Okay, then you should easily beat us as Miami. :liar:

FinFaninBuffalo
08-23-2007, 01:05 PM
To say you ranked us higher and then say you should've beaten us or will beat us is contradictory. 30-6 is not even close.

I'm saying the Bills should be ranked higher but it wil be close. IMO, the teams with split the series with the home team taking both games.

Do you seriously think every game is won by the team that is favored to win or had the better record the previous year? Really? Why even bother to play the games? If you really feel that way, you should be predicting a 4-12 record. The Bills have 4 games against teams with records last season of less than 7-9 and 12 games against teams that were better than 7-9.

You are (of course) free to disagree, but to claim that my view is totally biased and without merit is ridiculous.

TacklingDummy
08-23-2007, 01:51 PM

So it's only ok to be a fan of a team if that team is good?

Sorry, Im not a bandwagon fan.

I should give up being a Bills fan because they have basically sucked the past 6 years?

TacklingDummy
08-23-2007, 01:52 PM

Says homer.

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 02:07 PM
Says homer.
Take it easy TD.

Dr. Lecter
08-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Says homer.

:homer:

SABURZFAN
08-23-2007, 06:07 PM

this is EXACTLY the kind of **** that starts arguments.the man gave his prediction and somebody has to call him out with criticism.talk about repetitive........ :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
08-23-2007, 06:11 PM

ask Rockstar.he tossed the first stone. :rolleyes:

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2007, 06:12 PM
ask Rockstar.he tossed the first stone. :rolleyes:
That and the over tolerance for fin fan douche bags.

And they wonder why people don't post as much.

SABURZFAN
08-23-2007, 06:19 PM
That and the over tolerance for fin fan douche bags.

And they wonder why people don't post as much.

i get tired of the douche bags that whine about people making their opinions that don't favor what they see in their rose-colored glasses.when somebody says that they see 2-8 in the first 10 games,i don't give a rats ass that he doesn't think 4-6 like i do.i hope i'm wrong and that they're 7-3.

HHURRICANE
08-23-2007, 07:43 PM

To me arrogant and demeaning starts with assuming what I'll say before I say it.

Bling
08-23-2007, 08:03 PM

At NE. 0-3

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

Denver, Pittsburgh, NE, Miami, New York, Jacksonville, Redskins, Philly, Cowboys, Balt. 6-10. Only because Philly will tank it.

RockStar36
11-10-2007, 12:59 PM
The game per game results might not be perfect but so far the overall looks pretty good.

Oaf
11-10-2007, 01:20 PM
It didn't take a wizard to predict a 4-4 halfway point. And washington and Cleveland look much better now than they did before.

Hard Nose Football
11-13-2007, 10:35 PM

At NE. 1-2

At Miami. Easy win. 5-4

Pats at home. 5-5

Boy, this guy is Nostradamus.

Hard Nose Football
11-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Well, here we are at 5-6, just like he said.

Time for a 5 game winning streak.

JD
11-27-2007, 12:01 AM
God has spoken.

Bills go 10-6
:hail:

ajsdx
11-27-2007, 12:24 AM
It's hard. I can see us running the next 5, or going 1-4, depending on how our luck goes.