PDA

View Full Version : Camp awards

justasportsfan
08-23-2007, 04:13 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1783

Best Penetrator - Kyle Williams.

This is probably why they didn't want Walker at a high price. Right now I'm not worried about our starting DT's. IF we can just find someone decent to rotate w/ him, we're set.

TacklingDummy
08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Best QB: Trent Edwards

Night Train
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Wow... Evans leads the list. Who would have guessed ?

For the love of Ralph, show THIS GUY the $$ .

shelby
08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Best quote: Terrence McGee – when asked what the month spent at training camp is like said, “I kind of compare it to prison.”

Best response to best quote - J.P. Losman – when told of McGee’s comparison of training camp to prison cleverly uttered, “How would he know?”

:snicker:

RedEyE
08-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Wow... Evans leads the list. Who would have guessed ?

For the love of Ralph, show THIS GUY the $$ .

Seriously, the Bills shouldn't even let this guy get close to shopping the league.

FlyingDutchman
08-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Best Penetrator - Kyle Williams.

LMAO.

I pick Roscoe

The last buffalo fan
08-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Best admirer – The first week of camp there was one exuberant Kevin Everett fan who was determined to profess her love for the Bills tight end. So much so that she shouted over and over from the fence 60 yards from where <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Everett</st1:City></st1:place> was standing, ‘I love you Kevin Everett!’ Everett who was watching practice with an injury at the time pretended not to hear and could only shake his head as he was definitely embarrassed.

:limp:

OpIv37
08-23-2007, 05:53 PM
It's good to see the "best penetrator" award go to some new blood- that award was previously reserved for McGahee (although it had nothing to do with football)