PDA

View Full Version : Keeper League Advice

Dr. Lecter
08-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I already have Ronnie Brown at RB.

Whe I draft I will have a choice of Brian Westbrook, Travis Henry, or Willie Parker.

Or I could slide down and take Lynch or Peterson.

Right now I am leaning towards Westbrook then TH as a back-up plan (There is one pick ot go before me) and try to get one of the young guys in Round 2.

Thoughts?

YardRat
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Westbrook is money, if he can stay healthy. I'd stay away from Parker.

Dr. Lecter
08-25-2007, 06:25 PM
I actually got Westbrook.

Lynch and Peterson are gone. I am targetting Javon Walker or TJ Whosyourmama in the next round.

DraftBoy
08-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Id take Walker over Whoseyourmama, Chad Johnson said publicly he wanted the ball more this year and such so it may mean less balls for Whoseyourmama

Dr. Lecter
08-26-2007, 10:42 AM
Both were gone by the time my pick came up (the guy before me snagegd Walker).

I ended up with Randy Moss.

Round 3 targets - Marion Barber, DeAngelo Williams, Julius Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Fred Taylor, DeShaun Foster and Julius Jones (in that order)

DraftBoy
08-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Both were gone by the time my pick came up (the guy before me snagegd Walker).

I ended up with Randy Moss.

Round 3 targets - Marion Barber, DeAngelo Williams, Julius Norwood, Brandon Jackson, Fred Taylor, DeShaun Foster and Julius Jones (in that order)

Norwood is going to be risky with no Vick alot of his success was due to that. Jackson could be the starter in GB by midseason.

FlyingDutchman
08-26-2007, 05:01 PM
To me, fantasy is all about getting a sure of a thing as possible. Im probably on my own here, but id go Henry. In my draft i had a choice of Parker or TH, and I went TH. I doubt Parker will have as good of a year last year with a new system and Faneca gone. Westbrook is injury prone and so is Mcnabb, and if Donovan goes down so will Westbrooks production. I can just about gaurantee TH rushes for 1,500 or more with about 12 TDs. He plays injured and is playing on a team that could hve a donkey in the backfield and it would rush for 1500. TH is a one cut back and with that zone blocking, hes set up for success. I plan on him having near 2,000 yards. Hes as sure thing as you can possibly get IMO.