• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Hargrove and Wallace........

We all know that Hargrove is a pretty solid player and something tells me that once Wallace gets use to playing with our defense,these two are going to wreak havoc on the line. The defense will not be the worse in the league and it's not going to be as bad as people think!!!

Last edited by blackonyx89; 08-24-2007, 08:46 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Hargrove and Wallace........

Our DE position is solid
    Strength of the team now for sure, especially if they keep Hargrove .

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jamesiscool
      suck it fool.
      • Feb 2007

i think all the talk of cutting hargrove is a scare tactic the FO is using. with the way he's been playing, if we cut him, then we have permission to march down to OBD and hang marv.
      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

It's actually kinda funny.... Hargrove is playing like someone has his family hostage or something. He looks like he's trying to tear heads out there. This whole Hargrove situation might become a blessing in disguise. It will motivate him, and it forced us to bring in Al Wallace who can have major contributions.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
          Registered Fish
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by blackonyx89
          We all know that Hargrove is a pretty solid player and something tells me that once Wallace gets use to playing with our defense,these two are going to wreak havoc on the line. The defense will not be the worse in the league and it's not going to be as bad as people think!!!

Schobel is very good. Kelsay is solid. Hargrove is solid but one screw up from gone for the year.

Wallace? I don't think the Bills defense will be the worst in the league, but it won't be because of Wallace. He was a FA since Feb. I'd be shocked if 31 teams let him sit around for 6 months and he turned out to be anything more than a body.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
            This whole Hargrove situation might become a blessing in disguise. It will motivate him, and it forced us to bring in Al Wallace who can have major contributions.
            That's what I'm thinkin but you'll never know. Could be a repeat offender .
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Update: Who is Al Wallace? Any good?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                i think all the talk of cutting hargrove is a scare tactic the FO is using. with the way he's been playing, if we cut him, then we have permission to march down to OBD and hang marv.
                sorry, but I think it's borderline sacrelige to criticize Marv - he's the only one who's ever done anything right for this franchise.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

well hargrove is saying all the right things publically but its easy being contrite when youre probably down to your last strike and theres microphones sticking in your yap

hes been around long enough to know that he shouldnt have been in the hood drinkin, chasin hos, and firin up blunts. if i was marv id be fitty fitty right now whether to give him another chance but if i did id damn well sure let him know that if he screwed up again he would be canned before he even got back to my office

when denny is healthy that top four make a very nice de rotation. wallace has to be considered a step down cuz he wouldnt have been available if he wasnt, but frankly i feel lucky to have him and his apparently solid track record of playing as a backup

the question is, who is going to be the fourth guy in the first four games. i suppose it has to be powell cuz i doubt theyre gonna let the greenest end on the team spell kelsay or schobel
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Meathead
                    well hargrove is saying all the right things publically but its easy being contrite when youre probably down to your last strike and theres microphones sticking in your yap

hes been around long enough to know that he shouldnt have been in the hood drinkin, chasin hos, and firin up blunts. if i was marv id be fitty fitty right now whether to give him another chance but if i did id damn well sure let him know that if he screwed up again he would be canned before he even got back to my office

when denny is healthy that top four make a very nice de rotation. wallace has to be considered a step down cuz he wouldnt have been available if he wasnt, but frankly i feel lucky to have him and his apparently solid track record of playing as a backup

the question is, who is going to be the fourth guy in the first four games. i suppose it has to be powell cuz i doubt theyre gonna let the greenest end on the team spell kelsay or schobel
                    I like Powell a lot actually, he looks like he gets up the field nicely. Plays with good leverage and pretty strong.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

It's actually kinda funny.... Hargrove is playing like someone has his family hostage or something. He looks like he's trying to tear heads out there. This whole Hargrove situation might become a blessing in disguise. It will motivate him, and it forced us to bring in Al Wallace who can have major contributions.
                      I thought this post was totally bull**** before but now I totally buy into this.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

I like Powell a lot actually, he looks like he gets up the field nicely. Plays with good leverage and pretty strong.
                        Sometimes I thought he did over persue a little.

Comment

Working...
                        X