PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Will win the AFC EAST

Wally The Barber
08-24-2007, 08:51 AM
We have seen it before, a team loads up for the season and become the dogs on the league.

The Patriots have some problems and I think they are over rated!

Some of you guys are in fear of Randy Moss and what he brings to the Patriots.
I prefer to think of Randy Moss as the ACE IN THE HOLE for the Bills.

Watch
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=3789903&ch=243724&src=sports

finfan34
08-24-2007, 09:35 AM
randy moss wont even play most of the season....its funny that when wes welker played for the phins, nobody cared about him, he was a 3rd receiver, now that hes with the pats, hes the X factor. ****in espn

HAMMER
08-24-2007, 09:39 AM
People like you have been predicting the Pats downfall for the last five years. It's not gonna happen man, they have one of the best D-Lines in the league, top notch LB's, an excellent young RB, a solid O-Line, and one of the best QB's in recent history. Oh yeah, they also have a great coach. One player is not going to tear that team apart. But the Bills will take a game this year and battle them for the division.

Crisis
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
randy moss wont even play most of the season....its funny that when wes welker played for the phins, nobody cared about him, he was a 3rd receiver, now that hes with the pats, hes the X factor. ****in espn

That's because Joey Harrington was throwing to him before...

Static
08-24-2007, 09:43 AM

Yeah but Brady is better then the QB's we have had, They will know how to use welker better. Plus with Moss, and Stallworth most likely getting the most attention welker will be able to be open quite a bit.

Wally The Barber
08-24-2007, 09:44 AM
People like you have been predicting the Pats downfall for the last five years. It's not gonna happen man, they have one of the best D-Lines in the league, top notch LB's, an excellent young RB, a solid O-Line, and one of the best QB's in recent history. Oh yeah, they also have a great coach. One player is not going to tear that team apart. But the Bills will take a game this year and battle them for the division.

Really?

raphael120
08-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Wally posts = :spam:

thecoordinator
08-24-2007, 09:54 AM
to hope is one thing, but actually believing it will happen is a bit delusional. the pats were in afc championship game last year - and could have won - with the likes of reche caldwell, doug gabriel and jabar gaffney. but now that they have randy moss, dante stallworth and wes welker i'm sure they're going to suck.

Wally The Barber
08-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Wally posts = :spam:
Raphael = ???
From the guy that posts threads about Nicknames....(lol)
Too funny!

patmoran2006
08-24-2007, 10:12 AM
ha ha ha

duhbilz
08-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Anyone catch the second clip about the rookies and who will have an impact?? They talked about Lynch and Peterson saying Lynch will have the advantage, but only because Peterson will split carries with Taylor. They also took a shot at the Bills Oline saying Lynch will find out very quickly why Willis McGahee wanted out of Buffalo.

justasportsfan
08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
. Lynch will find out very quickly why Willis McGahee wanted out of Buffalo.
there are no hootchie momma's in buffalo that would sleep with Willis?

PECKERWOOD
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Anyone catch the second clip about the rookies and who will have an impact?? They talked about Lynch and Peterson saying Lynch will have the advantage, but only because Peterson will split carries with Taylor. They also took a shot at the Bills Oline saying Lynch will find out very quickly why Willis McGahee wanted out of Buffalo.

We're still missing some people on the OL, that's for sure.

raphael120
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
Raphael = ???
From the guy that posts threads about Nicknames....(lol)
Too funny!

What thread did I make about nicknames? That was pat, o, oblivious one.

Wally The Barber
08-24-2007, 10:33 AM
What thread did I make about nicknames? That was pat, o, oblivious one.
Weren' t you the one that posted the engine that could or Everett pising you off...take your pick!
Hardly a reason to bash me (lol)

raphael120
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Weren' t you the one that posted the engine that could or Everett pising you off...take your pick!
Hardly a reason to bash me (lol)

Ok, well lets see..Everette DOES suck.

And it's true some people treat Buffalo as the little engine that could.

Those threads made more sense than saying that the Patriots aren't going to be a force in the AFC east. It's not even debatable, the Pats are going to be good, and I'll bet you any money they'll have a better record than us.

raphael120
08-24-2007, 10:38 AM
And if you think the PATS have problems, then what the hell do the Bills have???

justasportsfan
08-24-2007, 10:51 AM
And if you think the PATS have problems, then what the hell do the Bills have???

The MArv

Wally The Barber
08-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Ok, well lets see..Everette DOES suck.

And it's true some people treat Buffalo as the little engine that could.

Those threads made more sense than saying that the Patriots aren't going to be a force in the AFC east. It's not even debatable, the Pats are going to be good, and I'll bet you any money they'll have a better record than us.
We will see.... I think it is an open division this year and the Patriots are not invincible

baalworship
08-24-2007, 11:31 AM
The Patriots are the best team in the division and it's not even close.

Every other team is fighting for 2nd. I would be ecstatic if we split with the Pats this year.

PECKERWOOD
08-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Walllllllyy. You got my head.