PDA

View Full Version : NFLTA: Bills Preview Segment

hammerbillsfan
08-24-2007, 01:24 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d801b12d7

Enjoy! :gobills: :tube:

bigbub2352
08-24-2007, 01:53 PM
thanx, man is marshall a bills hater, someone doesnt like current players bein compared to him, adam stick to covering the Pats, i know we r the only team who ever counted on the 12th overall pick RB to help the offense out good call buddy, TKO hasnt played well in 2 years, London was here for 5 non playoffs years, and Nate got over paid to not get his picks against the Dolphins, but we suck like usual, and have no idea what we r doin, laughin stock of the league, no wonder everyone hates the Bills, they listen to those *******s, and then switch to EspatriotsN and listen them talk about how the Bills are worthless as well

hammerbillsfan
08-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Faulk and his 3-13 statement :eek:

im4bflo
08-24-2007, 02:13 PM
I laugh when I hear these guys talk about us losing McGahee, like it was a huge loss, I'm so glad that bum is gone!
And then they'll talk about us losing Spikes, which would be bad, if he was playing like pre-torn achilies days, but we all know he's lost his burst, and isn't that guy anymore.
Fletch I still liked, but now I'm excited about the POZ, and LYNCH.
The schedule is a problem, how do we get these tough ones, oh well, you got to beat the best, to be the best! GO BILLS!