X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

NFLTA: Bills Preview Segment

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Enjoy!
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: NFLTA: Bills Preview Segment

thanx, man is marshall a bills hater, someone doesnt like current players bein compared to him, adam stick to covering the Pats, i know we r the only team who ever counted on the 12th overall pick RB to help the offense out good call buddy, TKO hasnt played well in 2 years, London was here for 5 non playoffs years, and Nate got over paid to not get his picks against the Dolphins, but we suck like usual, and have no idea what we r doin, laughin stock of the league, no wonder everyone hates the Bills, they listen to those *******s, and then switch to EspatriotsN and listen them talk about how the Bills are worthless as well
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
      • Aug 2005

Faulk and his 3-13 statement

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

I laugh when I hear these guys talk about us losing McGahee, like it was a huge loss, I'm so glad that bum is gone!
        And then they'll talk about us losing Spikes, which would be bad, if he was playing like pre-torn achilies days, but we all know he's lost his burst, and isn't that guy anymore.
        Fletch I still liked, but now I'm excited about the POZ, and LYNCH.
        The schedule is a problem, how do we get these tough ones, oh well, you got to beat the best, to be the best! GO BILLS!

Comment

Working...
        X