X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sqad5
    • Dec 2004

roscoe

i was at work and i heard roscoe scored a return but it was a flag on the play but i still wanted to see it anyone know ehre i can see it
    >
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: roscoe

Aww man! What a great play that was. I'm sure you can catch it on NFL Network if you have Direct Tv that is.

P.S. Roscoe is AMAZING when in open space. Nasty nasty threat. Gonna be great on ST this year.

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

ok here it is

he juked and made one guy miss. then he broke an arm tackle and spun to his right. then he juked another guy. and then he sprinted up the right sideline and stuck his tongue out at the guy chasing him the last fiteen yards

its like you were there isnt it
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• sqad5
        • Dec 2004

lol nice i was just wathcing nfl live they said jp has the best deep ball
        >

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by sqad5
          lol nice i was just wathcing nfl live they said jp has the best deep ball
          I wish to opine to this one.

I AGREE!

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

fyi - roscoe has dominated the scrubs as a receiver. im not ready to anoint him the fulltime slot guy cuz reed is very solid overall but roscoe appears to have matured in the plays from scimmage and if used correctly could be the occasional big play hitter that puts an offense over the top

remember the guy that played between holt and bruce in warners offense, what the hell is his name, never made it as a #1 or #2 but was great as the homerun guy. az hakim was his name. parrish could be like that i think
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Meathead
              fyi - roscoe has dominated the scrubs as a receiver. im not ready to anoint him the fulltime slot guy cuz reed is very solid overall but roscoe appears to have matured in the plays from scimmage and if used correctly could be the occasional big play hitter that puts an offense over the top

remember the guy that played between holt and bruce in warners offense, what the hell is his name, never made it as a #1 or #2 but was great as the homerun guy. az hakim was his name. parrish could be like that i think
              Aziz Hakim? .................... lol

Comment

Working...
              X