PDA

View Full Version : roscoe

sqad5
08-24-2007, 11:10 PM
i was at work and i heard roscoe scored a return but it was a flag on the play but i still wanted to see it anyone know ehre i can see it

PECKERWOOD
08-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Aww man! What a great play that was. I'm sure you can catch it on NFL Network if you have Direct Tv that is.

P.S. Roscoe is AMAZING when in open space. Nasty nasty threat. Gonna be great on ST this year.

Meathead
08-24-2007, 11:55 PM
ok here it is

he juked and made one guy miss. then he broke an arm tackle and spun to his right. then he juked another guy. and then he sprinted up the right sideline and stuck his tongue out at the guy chasing him the last fiteen yards

its like you were there isnt it

sqad5
08-24-2007, 11:56 PM
lol nice i was just wathcing nfl live they said jp has the best deep ball

PECKERWOOD
08-24-2007, 11:57 PM
lol nice i was just wathcing nfl live they said jp has the best deep ball

I wish to opine to this one.

I AGREE!

Meathead
08-25-2007, 12:09 AM
fyi - roscoe has dominated the scrubs as a receiver. im not ready to anoint him the fulltime slot guy cuz reed is very solid overall but roscoe appears to have matured in the plays from scimmage and if used correctly could be the occasional big play hitter that puts an offense over the top

remember the guy that played between holt and bruce in warners offense, what the hell is his name, never made it as a #1 or #2 but was great as the homerun guy. az hakim was his name. parrish could be like that i think

PECKERWOOD
08-25-2007, 12:21 AM
fyi - roscoe has dominated the scrubs as a receiver. im not ready to anoint him the fulltime slot guy cuz reed is very solid overall but roscoe appears to have matured in the plays from scimmage and if used correctly could be the occasional big play hitter that puts an offense over the top

remember the guy that played between holt and bruce in warners offense, what the hell is his name, never made it as a #1 or #2 but was great as the homerun guy. az hakim was his name. parrish could be like that i think

Aziz Hakim? .................... lol