PDA

View Full Version : STOP THE BASHING AND THINK

83evans
08-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Marshawn looked good moving his feet and making the most out of every run. JP looked like he was experimenting
plays out there. The score at the half was 14-10 Tennesse and then the backups came out. We didnt get blown out. We finally scored a TD and PP finally looked like the 2nd WR he is. JP has 180 yards and a TD. He looked pretty good at times and the protection was there. Parrish looked like a 3rd string WR that could play 2nd. Also most of the time Royal was going out for a pass so our pass blocking was able to hold up with just 5 OL. You guys are being to criticle. We can go 15-1 and bash the Bills for not going 16-0. 90% of you guys dont even act like bills fans. Bills fans have had worse years before and people never gave up. Remember this is like the 90s without Kelly and Loften. We have a rookie player that has the style of thomas. We have a speed WR like beebe and a all around great WR like Reed. A line who should be good but no where near the 90s. We have a average LE like seals and a great RE in Schoeble like Smith. We have a good Left LB in Crowell like Bennett. We have a good MLB in POS who I hope is better than Colan. We have a CB who will get beat ocasionally but still can make great plays in Mcgee like Nate Odames. And our S are almost exactly like Mark Kelso and Leonard Smith. I know they arnt the 90s Bills but we have the same format in were our best players are. Remember this is Pre season. Our starters our just experimenting with certain plays. Pre season is like a warm up for the up and comming season. Also the 90s bills were horrible in pre season so based on what you are saying this should of been are team.

QB- FRANK REICH
RB- DON SMITH
WR- DON BEEBE
WR- AL EDWARDS
CB- Dwight Drane
LB- Marvcus Patton
LB- Ray Bentley

0NLY BACKUPS I REMEMBER

SO NOW IT WOULD BE

QB- TRENT EDWARDS
RB- FRED JACKSON
FB- BRAD CIECLACK
WR- PARRISH
WR- REED
TE- EVERETT
LT- PENNINGTON
LG- BUTLER
C- MERZ
RG- WHITTLE
RT- PRESTON
DE- HARDGROVE
DT- MCCARGO
DT- TIM ANDERSON
DE- KELSAY
LB- HAGGAN
LB- DIGIORNO
LB- STAMER
CB- YOUBOTY
CB- GREER(ACTUALLY I WOULD LIKE THAT)
S- WENDLING
S- LEONARD

HAVE FUN

Philagape
08-25-2007, 07:46 AM
About the comparisons to the 90s Bills ..... That team was proven, therefore, you know that if they didn't look good in preseason, they simply weren't themselves, which is not uncommon in preseason. This team is not proven, therefore it's impossible to say whether they're not being themselves ... or they are. :ill:

The thing about this team is, almost everything good to say about it is theoretical. Lynch. The "upgraded" o-line. Young players developing. The only good thing I can say that's a given is that JP can hit Evans on long bombs. Everything else is speculation, and I won't feel good about it until it's actually proven.