• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Fred Jackson as the #2 Running Back?

Granted it was against scrubs trying to make the team but you can't help but be impressed by the running of Freddie "Rock Me Tonight" Jackson. LOL! He hits the hole with authority and once he's in the open field,he tough to bring down. Do you think he has a shot to get the #2 RB spot over A-Train?

For some of you who don't know who's the other Freddie Jackson I'm talking about he was popular R&B singer from the 80's who's biggest hit was "Rock Me Tonight".

Sort of like Luther Vandross.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fred Jackson as the #2 Running Back?

I'd like to see him run with the first team before anointing him anything. He would have gone nowhere in the first half. But he does have speed and vision.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Let's see if they keep more than three running backs and if he even makes the team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

He deserves a chance to play with the 1st unit some. Lynch looks good in his efforts, but our 1st unit OL run blocking is struggling. I wouldn't expect Freddie to light it up with the 1st unit, but he has earned the chance to make his statement

Comment

• chubluv
          BillsZone bowling team MVP
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
          I'd like to see him run with the first team before anointing him anything. He would have gone nowhere in the first half. But he does have speed and vision.

Didnt we think we had some thing special in a NFL Europe RB a few years back, but once he played with other then 3rd stringers he wasnt that impressive.

Fred Jackson looks explosive, but I dont think he sees time in the starting backfield next week to prove him self.

We are in 5th place
          Clump is on the IR
          Chubluv average is 167
          Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
          Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X