PDA

View Full Version : I know it's preseason but this O-Line had better get their act together!!!

blackonyx89
08-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Spending all that money on the O-Line won't mean a hill of beans if they can't protect JP. Noticed how he was limping off the field? That got me ticked off! They better straighten up or they're gonna get JP killed back there and get him knocked out for the season!:fury:

patmoran2006
08-25-2007, 10:04 AM
Preston is the whipping boy on here right now and with good reason; he blows.

But he's far from the only problem.. NOBODY on this line looks good, I'm the biggest Langston Walker hater on this board but I thought he was the best of the unit last night.

Has Whittle or Dockery at guard knocked ANYBODY off the line on a simple running play this preseason?

Bulldog
08-25-2007, 10:09 AM
The run blocking was pathetic at best last night and the pass protection wasn't a whole lot better. I think thats what pissed me off the most about last nights game. I honestly thought the line looked better at the end of last season compared to last night. I'm a pretty positve person in general, but this team is going to struggle a lot this season. The key to winning football games is to run and stop the run. From what I witnessed last night, the Bills can do neither.

Bulldog
08-25-2007, 10:10 AM
P.S. Duke Preston BLOWS!

patmoran2006
08-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Before anyone thinks Im suddenly a Walker fan.

Thanks Langston for almost getting JP killed last night (but overall I thought he played pretty well)

raphael120
08-25-2007, 10:55 AM
I tell you what though, thats what happens when you throw money at the wrong people on the Oline and all you have to back them up are 6th and 7th rounders.

!Papacrunk!
08-25-2007, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't worry, after spending that much money, the Bills should have a potential Pro Bowl line in the making as the season goes on, no excuses.

TacklingDummy
08-25-2007, 11:28 AM
O-line excuse is getting old.

Luisito23
08-25-2007, 11:40 AM
the Bills should have a potential Pro Bowl line in the making as the season goes on, no excuses.

There it is right there.....I'm hoping that by opening day this unit will have their act together, sad about last night, but not gonna lose any sleep over a preseason game....

GO BILLS!!!!!