I know it's preseason but this O-Line had better get their act together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

I know it's preseason but this O-Line had better get their act together!!!

Spending all that money on the O-Line won't mean a hill of beans if they can't protect JP. Noticed how he was limping off the field? That got me ticked off! They better straighten up or they're gonna get JP killed back there and get him knocked out for the season!
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: I know it's preseason but this O-Line had better get their act together!!!

Preston is the whipping boy on here right now and with good reason; he blows.

But he's far from the only problem.. NOBODY on this line looks good, I'm the biggest Langston Walker hater on this board but I thought he was the best of the unit last night.

Has Whittle or Dockery at guard knocked ANYBODY off the line on a simple running play this preseason?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bulldog
      Top Dog
      • Jan 2003

The run blocking was pathetic at best last night and the pass protection wasn't a whole lot better. I think thats what pissed me off the most about last nights game. I honestly thought the line looked better at the end of last season compared to last night. I'm a pretty positve person in general, but this team is going to struggle a lot this season. The key to winning football games is to run and stop the run. From what I witnessed last night, the Bills can do neither.
      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

P.S. Duke Preston BLOWS!
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Before anyone thinks Im suddenly a Walker fan.

Thanks Langston for almost getting JP killed last night (but overall I thought he played pretty well)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• raphael120
            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
            • Oct 2005

I tell you what though, thats what happens when you throw money at the wrong people on the Oline and all you have to back them up are 6th and 7th rounders.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
              • Mar 2004

I wouldn't worry, after spending that much money, the Bills should have a potential Pro Bowl line in the making as the season goes on, no excuses.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

O-line excuse is getting old.

Comment

• Luisito23
                  Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                  the Bills should have a potential Pro Bowl line in the making as the season goes on, no excuses.

There it is right there.....I'm hoping that by opening day this unit will have their act together, sad about last night, but not gonna lose any sleep over a preseason game....

GO BILLS!!!!!
                  "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                  ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                  ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                  ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
                  X