PDA

View Full Version : McGee suffers concussion

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-25-2007, 10:15 AM
MCGEE SUFFERS CONCUSSION: Terrence McGee suffered a concussion in the game tonight against Tennessee. He will probably not play in the final preseason game.

"The odds of him playing in the final exhibition game are probably not good at all," said head coach Dick Jauron.

http://www.buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1799

DraftBoy
08-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Hope he's ready by week 1

hydro
08-25-2007, 12:50 PM
I remember seeing a play where he lead with his head, and was wondering how he wasn't injured...

shelby
08-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Get well soon Terrence!

Cleve
08-25-2007, 08:52 PM
I guess the only positive thing - McGee won't have to play in another of these worthless exhibition games, and hence isn't risking further injury - for nothing. I also read Losman ended up with a bruised thigh from the game too.

The NFL should either make these pre-season games count, by extending the season. Or eliminate them. Lots of risk of injury, and not much to gain, IMO.

PECKERWOOD
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Who steps up? Youboty?

DMBcrew36
08-25-2007, 09:03 PM
He'll be ready in time for the Broncos. He just needs to take it easy until September 9th.

PECKERWOOD
08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
I guess the only positive thing - McGee won't have to play in another of these worthless exhibition games, and hence isn't risking further injury - for nothing. I also read Losman ended up with a bruised thigh from the game too.

The NFL should either make these pre-season games count, by extending the season. Or eliminate them. Lots of risk of injury, and not much to gain, IMO.

Vanden Bosch is a ****ing dirty player. That guy is worst than Harrison.