PDA

View Full Version : Keith Ellsion

ghz in pittsburgh
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
to make big plays last night.

If I'm reading it right from Whitner that the D didn't do opponent specific planning, then Ellsion showed me that he can think and react quickly to put himself in a position for a great play several times last night.

Except he didn't finish the deal.

When is the last Bills outside linebacker who has a head and speed like Ellison's? To me, his quality in those two area is better than Spikes.

But he also has the physical strength of mine, well, maybe a little stronger.

That's very disappointing because I expect anyone (defensive player) going through an NFL offseason should not have this problem. You should have your strength build up and tackling technique mastered. Obviously Ellison didn't.

Ferrygoat
08-25-2007, 10:32 PM
yeah Ellison was around the ball but how many tackles did he miss?? How can you be a starting linebacker in the NFL and be such a horrible tackler?? I hope he just had a bad night.

patmoran2006
08-26-2007, 01:18 AM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

wow

Meathead
08-26-2007, 05:50 AM
he looked like a fool on the fourth down td play

hey its the best running qb left in the nfl with five yards to the ez, what should i do? lunge at him!

PECKERWOOD
08-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Coverage seems to be Ellisons forte.. Who knows? He looked great last year in my estimate and I'm willing to give him time to grow.

ddaryl
08-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Ellison's tackling techniques were woeful.

I just watched the 1st qt again last night and I saw one play where Vince through a screen pass to Brown, and Ellison was right there for the stop. He hit him and next thing you know he ended up doing a 180 around Browns waist watching from the field as Chris Brown went another 10+ yds for the improbable 1st down.

I agree with ghz in Pitt... Ellison doesn't seem to be NFL strong... I hope the coaches are riding his ass hard, otherwise he will be the cause of many 3rd down conversions for opposing Offenses, among other D woes.

He is fast and he gets into position, but that means nothing unless you can seal thedeal.