PDA

View Full Version : Homers unite REP THREAD!!!

Mitchy moo
08-27-2007, 08:32 PM
I see a little questioning of the guard on here lately and felt we all need to share some love, I got love for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

TigerJ
08-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Homers rule! A suggestion to everyone who posts: If you want rep, don't hold back on giving it out. If you post early (like this one), be considerate and check back and rep those who have repped you. That way everyone will be happy and no one will be shortchanged.

feldspar
08-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Homers rule! A suggestion to everyone who posts: If you want rep, don't hold back on giving it out. If you post early (like this one), be considerate and check back and rep those who have repped you. That way everyone will be happy and no one will be shortchanged.

Hey, TigerJ.

If we accept Jesus, will that clear up that whole problem you have?

Just like Vick?

Sorry if I sound like an ass...

im4bflo
08-27-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm a lifetime home town (homer) BUFFALO BILLS fan !
Been through all the up's and down's for years.
NEVER WEAKEN Bills fans! "LET'S GO! BUF-FA-LO!!!":flag:

TigerJ
08-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey, TigerJ.

If we accept Jesus, will that clear up that whole problem you have?

Just like Vick?

Sorry if I sound like an ass...
If you want to talk about Jesus, go to the spin Zone and start a thread. I'll respond. This doesn't seem like the appropriate thread to do so, and I don't want to hijack it.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-27-2007, 11:09 PM
This seems like a crazy and desperate plea for rep from the skoob... but what the heck :)

GO BILLS!

Mitchy moo
08-27-2007, 11:53 PM
This seems like a crazy and desperate plea for rep from the skoob... but what the heck :)

GO BILLS!

It's all good though and we can all use some love right now.

Luisito23
08-28-2007, 12:42 AM
:squish: :squish: :squish: :squish:!!!!!!!!! ....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

feldspar
08-28-2007, 12:59 AM
If you want to talk about Jesus, go to the spin Zone and start a thread. I'll respond. This doesn't seem like the appropriate thread to do so, and I don't want to hijack it.

No thanks, man.

We seem to get along just fine without getting into that.

The only reason why I brought Jesus into it in the first place was because of that "Vick has accepted Jesus" thread. It was fresh in my skull.

In the long run, I would prefer to keep it light, if you know what I mean. I have enough heavy **** in my life as it is.

Mitchy moo
08-28-2007, 05:33 AM
. I have enough heavy **** in my life as it is.

I'm there.

feldspar
08-28-2007, 06:13 AM
To get back into the original spirit of the thread, I got nothing but love for my team and the fans of my team, which is of course, as we all know, the mother chuckin' Buffalo Bills.

To me, you really can't be a fan without also being a homer. They go hand-in-hand. After all, we aren't a bunch of scientists here. There is nothing at all logical about the passion for your team. Just like a true friend, you gotta love your team even when they **** up. It goes with the territory, and that's what makes victory all the sweeter.

Love to all you Homers,

Feldspar

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2007, 06:17 AM
:posrep: To all my fellow homer *****es and rep whores :beers:

jmb1099
08-28-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm hopeless...go Bills!

casdhf
08-28-2007, 07:04 AM
16-0!

FlyingDutchman
08-28-2007, 07:17 AM
For better or worse, GO BILLS

djjimkelly
08-28-2007, 07:29 AM
hey everyone curses us for not looking good our pass protection has been rather solid IMO this preseason compared to other years.

once melvin fowler is back in watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbub2352
08-28-2007, 08:17 AM
I luv the Bills, i get frustrated sometimes, but have and always will luv them

cocamide
08-28-2007, 09:01 AM
Fantasy draft tonight! Go Bills, and hopefully I can pick up Evans

hydro
08-28-2007, 09:39 AM
:homer: <= :check:

Confused
08-28-2007, 09:43 AM
yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa go buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2007, 11:12 AM
If you want rep, don't hold back on giving it out.:clap: This is a rep thread... Not a thanked post thread.

There have been 8 posts after mine... I received 1 pos rep and 2 thanks.

Rep costs nothing... Don't be lazy... Pass it out!!

TigerJ
08-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Gotcha, Draz! I think I've repped everyone who repped me and posted. Everyone else who posted after me and thanked me without giving rep, I'll do the same. If you want rep, you've got to put out though. Skoob, I'm still waiting for rep from you, unless it's not showing. If you did rep me, let me know. It's your thread, so you have some responsibility to rep every poster.

feldspar
08-28-2007, 11:42 AM
I can live with bad rep.

Although, I did rep you TigerJ.

TigerJ
08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Gotcha, feldspar.

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Gotcha, Draz! I think I've repped everyone who repped me and posted. Everyone else who posted after me and thanked me without giving rep, I'll do the same. If you want rep, you've got to put out though. Skoob, I'm still waiting for rep from you, unless it's not showing. If you did rep me, let me know. It's your thread, so you have some responsibility to rep every poster.I wasn't in any way directing that post at you or anyone else who posted before I did. The 8 who posted after me had every oportunity to pos rep... Some of them chose to ignore the giving part. Cocamide was the only 1 to pos rep. If they check, they'll find that I pos rep'd and thanked them all.

THIS HAPPENS EVERY REP THREAD!

The last buffalo fan
08-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Here is to an amazing, healthy and un_bill_ievable season!!! :beers: :gobills:

TigerJ
08-28-2007, 03:02 PM
I wasn't in any way directing that post at you or anyone else who posted before I did. The 8 who posted after me had every oportunity to pos rep... Some of them chose to ignore the giving part. Cocamide was the only 1 to pos rep. If they check, they'll find that I pos rep'd and thanked them all.

THIS HAPPENS EVERY REP THREAD!

Very true. That's why, having posted second, I figured I'd wait until later posters repped me before I'd rep them back. Anyone who has repped me I think has already gotten rep in return. Anyone who hasn't repped me isn't going to get any until they do. I recommend on a rep thread, don't rep people anonymously because I have no way to figure out who it was. You may not get any in return.

tat2dmike77
08-28-2007, 03:37 PM
16-0!

19-0 would be even sweeter :up:

Oh and i repped all of you :punk: :band:

The last buffalo fan
08-28-2007, 03:41 PM
19-0 would be even sweeter :up:

:hi5: No doubt about it, Eric!!!!

tat2dmike77
08-28-2007, 03:42 PM
:hi5: No doubt about it, Eric!!!!

:cheers: My mexican brother.

The last buffalo fan
08-28-2007, 03:44 PM
:cheers: My mexican brother.

That's me, Compadre!!! :beers:

tat2dmike77
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
That's me, Compadre!!! :beers:

Are those beers or shots?

The last buffalo fan
08-28-2007, 04:58 PM
Are those beers or shots?

beers work better for me, but I could drink with you a couple of shots. :cheers: :gobills:

capitolneal
08-28-2007, 05:26 PM
The Bills are on a up swing Me and everyone here need it.... As a true die hard fan my hope is always high for that SB ring Buffalo needs and deserves it

FlyingDutchman
08-28-2007, 05:30 PM
congrats skoob, outta the neg hole!

im4bflo
08-28-2007, 08:02 PM
To hell with the next preseason game, only 12 more days until the HOME OPENER!
No more 'vanilla' bull****, it's time to ROCK!
GO BILLS!!! can't wait! :xtreme:

BillyT92679
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Let's Go Bills!

Mitchy moo
08-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Gotcha, Draz! I think I've repped everyone who repped me and posted. Everyone else who posted after me and thanked me without giving rep, I'll do the same. If you want rep, you've got to put out though. Skoob, I'm still waiting for rep from you, unless it's not showing. If you did rep me, let me know. It's your thread, so you have some responsibility to rep every poster.

Tiger, I got you and it told me I need to spread rep around.

Mitchy moo
08-28-2007, 08:51 PM
congrats skoob, outta the neg hole!

Thank you, I also rerepped everyone I could and got everyone on here. Thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!

dolphan117
08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
I see a little questioning of the guard on here lately and felt we all need to share some love, I got love for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:Everyone? :D:

SABURZFAN
08-28-2007, 11:39 PM
GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beers:

SABURZFAN
08-28-2007, 11:48 PM
:clap: This is a rep thread... Not a thanked post thread.

There have been 8 posts after mine... I received 1 pos rep and 2 thanks.

Rep costs nothing... Don't be lazy... Pass it out!!

107 big ones.........

now quit yer *****in......... :snicker:

Mitchy moo
08-29-2007, 05:39 AM
107 big ones.........

now quit yer *****in......... :snicker:

:snicker:

X-Era
08-29-2007, 05:48 AM

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Idle minds tend to abuse their tongues

Bring on the season, lets the bullets fly, lets see what weve got

Luisito23
08-29-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm certain I hit every1, but if I've missed you please let me know!!!......:drunks:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

njsue
08-29-2007, 07:59 AM
GO BILLS!

njsue
08-29-2007, 08:16 AM
I gave a great majority of you guys rep. Will have to give the rest after 24hours.

GO BILLS

Mad Bomber
08-29-2007, 03:06 PM
:gobills: :rocker:

Mad Bomber
08-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Got everyone with 71 REAL :posrep: plus a Thanks.

<!-- / PAGENAV POPUP --><!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar --><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
-->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:madcloud: :mad:

<!-- forum jump -->

JerseyBoofaloBills
08-29-2007, 08:25 PM
ahah hell ya baby let's go BUFFALO!! im sooo friggen pumped for this season, my dad and i just bought NFL tickets so now i get to see every bills game!! and im going to the monday night game, and the redskins game!(dad's a skins fan.) but hell ya lets go buffalo!!PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 08:33 PM
ahah hell ya baby let's go BUFFALO!! im sooo friggen pumped for this season, my dad and i just bought NFL tickets so now i get to see every bills game!! and im going to the monday night game, and the redskins game!(dad's a skins fan.) but hell ya lets go buffalo!!PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!

I like the attitude!
BuffaLOCO!!!

feldspar
08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
I've been thinking about this, all you bastards.

I came to the conclusion that all of you should expect the Bills to win every single game. Working from that premise, we should win the Super Bowl.

Let me explain...

Week one...going into this game, if you expect the Broncos to win, get the hell away from me during the game.

Week two...if you expect the Steelers to win, get the hell away from me.

Week three...if you expect the Pats to win, fall down three flights of steps, then get the hell away from me.

Week four...if you expect the Jets to win, get involved in a fireworks accident, then get the hell away from me.

I would go on, but you get the picture.

Spoken like a true homer, I say "go into every week like you are going to win." WTF else is there? If I didn't at least hold the hope like the Bills could win, I wouldn't even watch the freakin' game.

I keep my distance from all you A-holes saying that the Bills are going to lose before the damn game even starts. These are the same A-holes that tell you "I told you so" if we lose and cheer harder than anybody else if we win. Who needs that?

I predict a win week one.

Anybody else want to go against that?

If you do, stay the hell away from me during the game.

Have fun.

Mitchy moo
08-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I've been thinking about this, all you bastards.

I came to the conclusion that all of you should expect the Bills to win every single game. Working from that premise, we should win the Super Bowl.

Let me explain...

Week one...going into this game, if you expect the Broncos to win, get the hell away from me during the game.

Week two...if you expect the Steelers to win, get the hell away from me.

Week three...if you expect the Pats to win, fall down three flights of steps, then get the hell away from me.

Week four...if you expect the Jets to win, get involved in a fireworks accident, then get the hell away from me.

I would go on, but you get the picture.

Spoken like a true homer, I say "go into every week like you are going to win." WTF else is there? If I didn't at least hold the hope like the Bills could win, I wouldn't even watch the freakin' game.

I keep my distance from all you A-holes saying that the Bills are going to lose before the damn game even starts. These are the same A-holes that tell you "I told you so" if we lose and cheer harder than anybody else if we win. Who needs that?

I predict a win week one.

Anybody else want to go against that?

If you do, stay the hell away from me during the game.

Have fun.

Rough way to say "I'm a fan" but effective.

feldspar
08-30-2007, 01:27 AM
Rough way to say "I'm a fan" but effective.

Another aspect of being a fan is how you handle losing.

A lot of fans are fair weather fans, which equals not being a fan at all.

Many people forget to put into perspective the fact that there are 32 teams in the NFL that are trying to accomplish the exact same thing the Bills are. We have no natural born right to be the one's that succeed. Besides, you can't appreciate winning until you've lost.

Feel free to criticize your team, but don't hate on your team...this is something I've seen too much of. As fans, we haven't earned the right to win any more than the fans of the team we are playing, although I do believe that Buffalo fans are the best fans. I just wish everyone wouldn't take everything so personally, because...well, just because. It brings me down.

BillsFever21
08-30-2007, 03:45 AM
This is pathetic. Please rep me.

feldspar
08-30-2007, 04:01 AM
This is pathetic. Please rep me.

Pathetic is begging for rep.

Rep you for what exactly?

I can't very well put some undeserved rep in the wrong hands.

BillsFever21
08-30-2007, 04:16 AM
Pathetic is begging for rep.

Rep you for what exactly?

I can't very well put some undeserved rep in the wrong hands.

This shows how over your head it was. I was laughing at people on here saying I will rep you if you rep me. Nobody has repped me. Lets rep each other. It's the end of the world if my artifically induced rep doesn't go up higher.

feldspar
08-30-2007, 04:46 AM
This shows how over your head it was. I was laughing at people on here saying I will rep you if you rep me. Nobody has repped me. Lets rep each other. It's the end of the world if my artifically induced rep doesn't go up higher.

Over my head?

I don't think so. Since other people on this thread were doing the exact thing you were mocking, I shouldn't be expected to automatically understand that you weren't "one of them."

Sorry, but this type of sarcasm just won't do, and I'll have to groan you for it.

Hopefully, you won't groan me back, cuz I need the positive rep, boss. I need it in the worst way.

Mitchy moo
08-30-2007, 05:46 AM
Over my head?

I don't think so. Since other people on this thread were doing the exact thing you were mocking, I shouldn't be expected to automatically understand that you weren't "one of them."

Sorry, but this type of sarcasm just won't do, and I'll have to groan you for it.

Hopefully, you won't groan me back, cuz I need the positive rep, boss. I need it in the worst way.

Ja ja ja, ha ha ha. :band:

njsue
08-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Ok Everyone in this thread got rep from me.

Go Bills