• Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

VICK/OJ SIMPSON

Now I'm not comparing the crimes...
    but the loss of a hero.
    I think the falcon fans are going through what we're going through with OJ.
    You got this great player, that makes everyone proud, and everyone wears his jersey, and he's representing your team, he gives the team respect, and you can brag about him, and he's your hero, and then he goes out and does something so stupid, and destroys everything.
    Is this a close simularity?
  • duhbilz
    S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
    • Jul 2007

Re: VICK/OJ SIMPSON

Originally posted by im4bflo
    Now I'm not comparing the crimes...
    but the loss of a hero.
    I think the falcon fans are going through what we're going through with OJ.
    You got this great player, that makes everyone proud, and everyone wears his jersey, and he's representing your team, he gives the team respect, and you can brag about him, and he's your hero, and then he goes out and does something so stupid, and destroys everything.
    Is this a close simularity?

I guess.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

People cared more about the dogs getting killed then Ron and Nicole.

Comment

• mikemac2001
        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

best post you have ever made

honestly it is so true
        Last edited by mikemac2001; 08-27-2007, 11:45 PM.

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

not to mention Vick has been an ass for a while now.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• North_Coast
            • Jun 2006

Actually, that's not true. The distance in time has just made it seem that way -- and the poor case that the LA DA's office put together allowed Simpson's expensive legal eagles to get him acquitted. Despite his acquittal, I think most people assume he did it, and aside from a few OJ supporters, nobody's cheered for OJ since.
            The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• blackonyx89
              HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
              • Mar 2005

Funny,I said that dogs are valued more than humans and some yahoo said that it was the worse post ever. Thanks for validating my post.
              Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                Funny,I said that dogs are valued more than humans and some yahoo said that it was the worse post ever. Thanks for validating my post.
                TacklingDummy validating something. Now that's funny.

Comment

• Valerie
                  Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                  • Jul 2002

I am probably the biggest animal lover on the board and I still hate OJ a million times more than Vick! What OJ did to Nicole and Ron was despicable and disgusting! The sad thing between the two is Vick was caught and will hopefully serve time in jail. OJ got away with a cold blooded murder and he is a free man! He will get his in HELL when he's burning for eternity!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                  Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                  The only answer I found for all this hurt
                  Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

where do people keep getting this crap from? I keep hearing about how everyone supposedly cares so much more about dogs than humans- where's the evidence of this?

Dogfighting is against the law and it turns dogs into vicious killing machines. Brutally killing animals is against the law. Running underground gambling rings across state lines is against the law.

Vick broke all kinds of laws. So what if OJ did something worse? Vick still deserves to be punished and punished severely.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
                      I am probably the biggest animal lover on the board and I still hate OJ a million times more than Vick! What OJ did to Nicole and Ron was despicable and disgusting! The sad thing between the two is Vick was caught and will hopefully serve time in jail. OJ got away with a cold blooded murder and he is a free man! He will get his in HELL when he's burning for eternity!

How long was OJ in jail for during his trail?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        where do people keep getting this crap from? I keep hearing about how everyone supposedly cares so much more about dogs than humans- where's the evidence of this?

Dogfighting is against the law and it turns dogs into vicious killing machines. Brutally killing animals is against the law. Running underground gambling rings across state lines is against the law.

Vick broke all kinds of laws. So what if OJ did something worse? Vick still deserves to be punished and punished severely.
                        How many threads just on here have been started about Vick and dog fighting?

Comment

• blackonyx89
                          HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                          • Mar 2005

Too Many!!! And it won't be the end of this until he goes to jail.
                          Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Valerie
                            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                            • Jul 2002

How long was OJ in jail for during his trail?
                            I don't think he EVER went to jail...bastard! But I honestly can't remember. All I know is he freaking got away with MURDER!! And it makes me physically sick!

Off this topic a bit, I am disgusted at Ron Goldman's family for buying the rights to OJ's "If I Did It" book. Seriously. WTF are they thinking?!?!?!? I don't care how much money they can make off the sales, it's disgusting they would prostitute their deceased son to make some money. Ugh! Please don't get me started on OJ.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                            The only answer I found for all this hurt
                            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
                              I don't think he EVER went to jail...bastard! But I honestly can't remember. All I know is he freaking got away with MURDER!! And it makes me physically sick!

Off this topic a bit, I am disgusted at Ron Goldman's family for buying the rights to OJ's "If I Did It" book. Seriously. WTF are they thinking?!?!?!? I don't care how much money they can make off the sales, it's disgusting they would prostitute their deceased son to make some money. Ugh! Please don't get me started on OJ.
                              He was in jail the whole time the trail was going on. Obviously not long enough.

Did they buy the rights or were they given to them? I know OJ owes them a bunch of money. I thought that was why they were given the rights to the book.

Comment

Working...
                              X