PDA

View Full Version : Billszone Home Opener Tailgate Party Information

Pride
07-29-2005, 10:44 AM
<CENTER>
http://www.fites.net/pride/billszone/bztailgate/images/tailgatelogo.gif

The BillsZone Tailgate will be held in the same location for all games, except for the opener. The opener will be held on the north side of the stadium so that we can fit more cars.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/BillsZone_Tailgate_map%7E0.jpg

-DIRECTIONS (http://www.google.com/maps?li=lmr&hl=en&q=stadium+loc:+orchard+park,+ny&num=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8)-

BillsZone Tailgate Photos (http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=23)
</CENTER>

<CENTER>_____________________________</CENTER>

BILLSZONE TAILGATE RULES

• B.Y.O.B. - Bring your own beer
• If you plan on eating, please bring food to contribute.
• Prior to each game, we will ask for volunteers to bring the necessities:
............(Meat, Rolls, Condiments, Plates, Napkins, Plastic ware, Cups)
• Please be courteous of fellow tailgaters.
• Kids may be in proximity, please watch language and subject matter

PARKING RATES

Stadium parking is available for our guests. Stadium lots open 5 hours before each game and close approximately 2 hours after the game. The prices vary per vehicle and lot:

• Cars $20.00 (Pre-Paid premium lots - A, D, and E) - Permit Required
• Cars $20.00 (Season Ticket Holders ONLY - lots - 1, 2, 3, 5, and F)
• Cars $25.00 (Cash lots - 1, 2, 3, 5, and F)
• Handicap Passenger Vehicles - $25.00 (Lot B)
• Campers $50.00 (Early entry Friday 6 PM - 9 PM or Saturday at 8 AM)
• Campers $40.00 (Game Day)
• Limos $60.00 (Lot C, east off Abbott Rd.)
• Buses $60.00 (Bus Lot west off Abbott Rd.)

* Note that prices listed are for single spaces.

TAILGATING

Tailgating is permitted at all stadium parking lots. Stadium lots open five hours before the game and close approximately two hours following the game. Vehicles may occupy ONLY ONE parking space. Additional spaces may be purchased depending upon availability. For everyone to enjoy the tailgating experience, guests are asked to follow these guidelines:

• No saving of parking spaces is allowed.
• Guests should tailgate in front or behind their vehicle only.
• Guests are asked to be considerate of other's vehicles.
• Guests are asked to dispose of all trash in proper receptacles and to extinguish their flames and grills.
• Guests are asked not to block or impede other vehicles from exiting after a game.
• Disorderly guests are subject to ejection from the parking lot premises and to criminal prosecution.

Michael82
08-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Alright guys, it's time to begin planning for our 6th annual BillsZone tailgate. :up:

Pride
08-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Mikey has asked me to organize the 2007 Billszone Opener Tailgate!

The info is posted above... the who, the what, the where, etc...

What we need now is for people to volunteer to bring the typical tailgate items. Below is a list that I will keep up to date as people offer to contribute. If you see something in the list that you are willing to contribute, just post in this thread and I will then update this post. If you wish to bring something not on the list... just shout it out!

We will make this a BYOBeer event.

Tailgate Tents:
Propane Grill: Pride, Mikey82
Coolers w/ice: Pride, Mikey82
Paper Plates and Bowls: Clump and Ebenezer
Plastic Cups, Napkins and Plasticware: Clump and Ebenezer
Trash bags: Clump and Ebenezer
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Lettuce, Chopped Onions):
Hot Dogs: Mikey82
Brawts: Mad Bomber
Hot Dog/Brawt Buns: Mikey82
Hamburgers: Pride
Hamburger Buns: Pride
Potato Chips:
Tortilla Chips and Southwestern Chipotle Dip: Mikey82
Cheese Slices and Bison Chip Dip:
Canned Soda:
Bottled Water: Clump and Ebenezer
Shrimp (for communion):
Chili:
Buffalo Wings:
Deep Fryer:
Macaroni Salad:
Potato Salad:
Desserts:

Games
Football: Pride
Washer Toss:

Devin
08-28-2007, 12:42 PM
I can tell you from experience Pride is the man when it comes to this stuff. The 2005 opener was a blast!

Michael82
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Uh oh. Pride just realized and so did I that we won't be able to have it in our usual place. That whole lot is now reserved for premium seat holders only. Looks like we'll have to move the tailgate to a different spot this year. We are moving it to Lot 1 where we have all the other tailgates.

Michael82
08-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Alright, I added my name for a few things in the tailgate list. These are things that I will definitely bring and I will probably add my name to more if needed. For now put me down for bringing....

- My Bills keg-a-que grill and a small propane tank.
- Zweigles hot dogs and rolls
- Tortilla chips and Bison Southwestern Chipotle Dip :drool:

Pride
08-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Updated Tailgate Location Map. We are in lot 1, where we normally have the other tailgates during the season.

BlackMetalNinja
08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
That's a loooooooooong ways away from where I'll be :(

Michael82
08-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Updated Tailgate Location Map. We are about 400 feet away from where we were before. We are now in the TUNDRA lot.
Not a bad spot. Plus it's right near the Southwestern Blvd. Entrance, so it will be a quick exit from the stadium. :up:

BillsFever21
08-30-2007, 03:53 AM
The regular lot off of Abbott Rd. is restricted now?

clumping platelets
08-30-2007, 03:57 AM
:eb: and :clump: will bring bottled water, plates, cups, plastic utensils, and a few trash bags :up:

Michael82
08-30-2007, 09:21 AM
:eb: and :clump: will bring bottled water, plates, cups, plastic utensils, and a few trash bags :up:
Sweet. That helps. Will clump and Eb be bringing anything to snack on or drink (pop)? :D

Michael82
08-30-2007, 09:33 AM
The regular lot off of Abbott Rd. is restricted now?
yup, the one that we usually park at for the opener is now exclusive to Premium Seat holders only. :mad:

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2007, 09:35 AM
I will stop by and say hello in the AM.

Dude
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM
I will stop by and say hello in the AM.And I will be tagging along. :up:

clumping platelets
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM
Sweet. That helps. Will clump and Eb be bringing anything to snack on or drink (pop)? :D

I'm thinking aboot bringing something special :hungry:

Michael82
08-30-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm thinking aboot bringing something special :hungry:
I can't wait. :nervous:

chubluv
08-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Mikey what do you want me to bring?

Michael82
08-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Mikey what do you want me to bring?
Well, of course the jello shots. But any kind of food dishes to pass around would be cool. Or burgers or sausage or steak or something..... It's up to you. Just let me know and I'll add it.

shelby
08-30-2007, 07:52 PM
One of y'all should bring me, damnit!
:mad:

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2007, 08:06 PM

'K.

Mad Bomber
08-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Put me down for some Johnsonville Brats....

Mad Bomber
08-30-2007, 09:11 PM
I would if I could :heart:

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2007, 09:11 PM

And a wheelchair. And a respirator. And a full body cast.

Michael82
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Sweet! :up:

If your wife or anyone else with wants to make a dish to pass, let me know and I'll mark that down too.

BAM
08-31-2007, 11:24 AM
Looks like a small crowd this year.

Michael82
08-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Looks like a small crowd this year.
Any chance you can convince your wife to let you come? :D

BAM
08-31-2007, 11:51 AM
It's not really up to her but I'm not going to be able to make it anyway. Too much going on these next couple weeks and I'm already going to the Steelers game in Pittsburgh Week 2.

I wish I could though! I'll still be there in spirit. Along with a dozen or two of local Bills Backers. :beers:

Dr. Lecter
08-31-2007, 12:08 PM
But you told me (and I quote) "I can't wait to see Rich this year at the opener. I am going to kick his wussy ass all over the parking lot."

BAM
08-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah it's probably better I don't show up. Rich is too nice a guy to get taken out. Especially in front of everybody.

Michael82
09-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Alright, due to many other Zoners being on the other side of the stadium this year and a smaller crowd, we will be having the tailgate party in the same spot that we have it during the other games...lot 1. The only thing that we ask is that you get there as early as possible so you can get a spot. That lot tends to fill up quickly. If it's full, there is a grass lot behind the fieldhouse, where you can park for cheaper too. :up:

hammerbillsfan
09-01-2007, 02:30 AM
**** off, i'll get to lot 1, i'm drunk
kiss my ****ing ass

M
09-01-2007, 07:40 AM
I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing though. And, Mikey, how early is early?

BlackMetalNinja
09-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Alright, due to many other Zoners being on the other side of the stadium this year and a smaller crowd, we will be having the tailgate party in the same spot that we have it during the other games...lot 1. The only thing that we ask is that you get that as early as possible so you can get a spot. That lot tends to fill up quickly. If it's full, there is a grass lot behind the fieldhouse, where you can park for cheaper too. :up:

Sweeeeeeeet... I should be in that grass lot, right in the corner closest to the Fieldhouse!

mybills
09-02-2007, 08:08 AM
No condiments or chicken wings? :eek:

You guys don't even have a meeting place set up to follow each other into the lot this year. :cynic: See what happens when you don't have us zone women to help organize everything? :shakeno:

hammerbillsfan
09-02-2007, 10:34 AM
kiss my ****ing ass

did i really say this? :ontome:

shelby
09-02-2007, 10:41 AM
:rofl: Have another Labatt's hbf!

:drunks::boozer:

Ebenezer
09-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Alright, due to many other Zoners being on the other side of the stadium this year and a smaller crowd, we will be having the tailgate party in the same spot that we have it during the other games...lot 1. The only thing that we ask is that you get there as early as possible so you can get a spot. That lot tends to fill up quickly. If it's full, there is a grass lot behind the fieldhouse, where you can park for cheaper too. :up:
are we going to meet and eat breakfast at Louie's as we always do?

Luisito23
09-02-2007, 10:42 AM
did i really say this? :ontome:

LOL.....:shy:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

hammerbillsfan
09-02-2007, 10:51 AM
oops :baghead:

HAMMER
09-02-2007, 10:58 AM
kiss my ****ing ass

I think any of the mystery about the ass kicking you took from the Sabres fan has just been solved.

Stoneludlow
09-02-2007, 07:16 PM
May stop by and say hello, but since I'vegot towork 2jobs that day don't hold me to it.

Michael82
09-02-2007, 08:39 PM
are we going to meet and eat breakfast at Louie's as we always do?
If you want to, I have no problem with that. But we gotta get to the stadium early this year. Phil said he will try to hold a couple spots for us, but it's tough when there is a ton of people going to that lot immediately at 8am. I want to get to the lot by 7:30 or 7:45am.

Ebenezer
09-02-2007, 08:42 PM
If you want to, I have no problem with that. But we gotta get to the stadium early this year. Phil said he will try to hold a couple spots for us, but it's tough when there is a ton of people going to that lot immediately at 8am. I want to get to the lot by 7:30 or 7:45am.
Parking is $25 a car this year...I think he overestimates how many people will be parking in the lot.

Michael82
09-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Parking is $25 a car this year...I think he overestimates how many people will be parking in the lot.
it got somewhat full for the preseason games. But I do agree with u. I don't think it will be as packed as last year, especially when the houses are still charging $10 or $15.

Stoneludlow
09-03-2007, 11:47 AM
I Don't need to have a parking spot since I live only a short walk away!!!

clumping platelets
09-04-2007, 12:58 AM
I Don't need to have a parking spot since I live only a short walk away!!!

We should tailgate on your lawn then :D

Pride
09-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Put me down for the Burgers and Burger Buns

Michael82
09-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Put me down for the Burgers and Burger Buns
Sweet! :up:

BTW, Phil said that he's making buffalo chicken strips. :hungry:

Pride
09-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Niiiice!

MikeInRoch
09-04-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm probably going to stop by with my better half, but we won't be staying long enough to eat anything.

Michael82
09-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Mikey has asked me to organize the 2007 Billszone Opener Tailgate!

The info is posted above... the who, the what, the where, etc...

What we need now is for people to volunteer to bring the typical tailgate items. Below is a list that I will keep up to date as people offer to contribute. If you see something in the list that you are willing to contribute, just post in this thread and I will then update this post. If you wish to bring something not on the list... just shout it out!

Tailgate Tents:
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Lettuce, Chopped Onions):
Hot Dogs: Mikey82
Brawts: Mad Bomber
Hot Dog/Brawt Buns: Mikey82
Potato Chips:
Cheese Slices and Bison Chip Dip:
Canned Soda:
Bottled Water: Clump and Ebenezer
Shrimp (for communion):
Chili:
Buffalo Wings:
Deep Fryer:
Macaroni Salad:
Potato Salad:
Desserts:

Games
Washer Toss:
anyone else going to be able to bring anything? :scratch:

Stoneludlow
09-04-2007, 01:48 PM
We should tailgate on your lawn then :D

Sorry Clump, but I live at the REGENCY COURT complex off of Sheldon, no big lawn to tailgate on this time.

Great news is my girlfriend and I will be going to the game. The couple that was to be coming up for a visit had to cancel out and is sending us their tickets.

Field Level, Bills side, around the 42-47yd line area, and 17-19 rows up.

Sweeeeeeet!!! I haven't been to a Bills game since they beat KC for the fourth SB trip!!

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new Friends and seeing the Philster again.

So see you Sunday as the Bills "BREAK THE BROCOS!!!"

Stoneludlow
09-04-2007, 01:50 PM
anyone else going to be able to bring anything? :scratch:
Will Check this thread on Sat and decide from there. Wegman's, Tops, and a few other places aren't that far away!

Mad Bomber
09-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey Mikey,

You said you're bringing the buns for the Brawts...

Are you also bringing the Weber's Mustard, or some Kraut?

If not, let me know...I can't get Weber's Horseradish mustard where I live, but I can get kraut and Kimmel (you German bastards will know what that is...)

chubluv
09-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Mrs Chubluv says she will make some desserts( Brownies & cookies). We will also bring chips and dip. Any particular kind any one want?

Of course I will bring jello shots.

Michael82
09-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Hey Mikey,

You said you're bringing the buns for the Brawts...

Are you also bringing the Weber's Mustard, or some Kraut?

If not, let me know...I can't get Weber's Horseradish mustard where I live, but I can get kraut and Kimmel (you German bastards will know what that is...)

Actually, I'm bringing buns for the hot dogs. If you can bring buns for the brawts, that would be sweet! :up:

I'll check Wegmans for Weber's Mustard. :up: You bring the kraut and kimmel, with the buns if you can. :D

Michael82
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Mrs Chubluv says she will make some desserts( Brownies & cookies). We will also bring chips and dip. Any particular kind any one want?

Of course I will bring jello shots.
desserts? :drool:

As for chips and dip....I prefer Helluva good, but most Buffalo people like Bison dip better. It's your choice. surprise us. :D

clumping platelets
09-05-2007, 01:49 AM
I can bring some pop.....................what's soda? :huh:

Michael82
09-05-2007, 05:19 AM
I can bring some pop.....................what's soda? :huh:
yeah, bring some pop and cups. Diet pepsi, mt dew, sierra mist, regular coke or pepsi, and maybe an orange or rootbeer. I'm not sure what else...

M
09-05-2007, 08:32 AM
What else do you guys need??

Pride
09-05-2007, 09:05 AM
What else do you guys need??

How about some macaroni/potato salad? Goes great with burgers and brawts!

Michael82
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Here's the update....

Tailgate Tents:
Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Lettuce, Chopped Onions): Darth Takeo
Hot Dogs and buns: Mikey82
Brawts, kraut and buns: Mad Bomber
Chips and dip: chubluv, Darth Takeo
Bottled Water and pop: Clump and Ebenezer
Shrimp (for communion): Phil
Buffalo chicken strips: Phil
Macaroni Salad: CTBills97
Potato Salad: CTBills97
Desserts: chubluv
jello shots: chubluv

Games

Michael82
09-05-2007, 09:34 AM
btw, to Pride and Mad Bomber....you don't have to bring a ton of burgers or brawts. Just about 6-12 or so, it's up to you. I'm going to bring a couple packages of Zweigles hot dogs.

Oh and if we have stuff left, we could always do a POST game tailgate! :hungry:

We still need someone to bring condiments. If you want, I'll grab the ketchup to go with my hot dogs. :up:

M
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
How about some macaroni/potato salad? Goes great with burgers and brawts!

OK, sign me up for both!

Michael82
09-05-2007, 09:37 AM
OK, sign me up for both!
Sweet! Thanks! :up:

BlackMetalNinja
09-05-2007, 09:59 AM
I guess this is as good as place as any for this...

Current Forecast for Sunday:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" width="290">Daily Details for
Orchard Park, NY
<script language="JavaScript1.2"> if (getUserPreferences("5") && getUserPreferences("5")<1) { document.write("[ English | Metric (javascript:void();) ]"); }else{ document.write("[ English (javascript:void();) | Metric ]"); } </script>[ English | Metric (javascript:void();) ]

</td> <td align="right" valign="middle" width="150"> <!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody><tr><td><script> function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) { if (locid && whatprefs) { tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype; if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){ //Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4 locid = ziptoloc; } // figure out tracking string for this command var tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/" + targetCmd + "/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/" + targetCmd + "/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... } } </script> <form name="whatmenu" action="" method="post"> <input name="what" value="Weather36HourUndeclared" type="hidden"> <input name="lswe" value="USNY1071" type="hidden"> <input name="lswa" type="hidden"> <input name="search" value="search" type="hidden"> Weather for your life <select name="whatprefs" style="padding: 0px; width: 150px; font-size: 10px;" onchange="checkWhatForm('USNY1071','14127','1',this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);"> <option>See Weather Related to... <!-- bz 6871 show vertical channel that the user is on - Richard Zhu - 01-17-2007 - start --> </option><option value="Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand">Aches & Pains </option><option value="Weather36HourAirQualityCommand">Air Quality & Pollution </option><option value="Weather36HourAllergiesCommand">Allergies & Pollen </option><option value="Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand">Boat & Beach </option><option value="Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand">Cold & Flu </option><option value="Weather36HourFitnessCommand">Fitness & Exercise </option><option value="Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand">Flights & Business Travel </option><option value="Weather36HourGolfCommand">Golf Weather </option><option value="Weather36HourHealthCommand">Health </option><option value="Weather36HourHomeCommand">Home Improvement </option><option value="Weather36HourInterstateCommand">Interstate Driving Forecast </option><option value="Weather36HourGardenCommand">Lawn & Garden </option><option value="Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand">Outdoor Recreation </option><option value="Weather36HourPetsCommand">Pets </option><option value="Weather36HourSchooldayCommand">Schoolday Weather </option><option value="Weather36HourSkiCommand">Ski Conditions </option><option value="Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand">Skin Protection </option><option value="Weather36HourSportsCommand">Sporting Events </option><option value="Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand">Vacation & Travel Guide </option><option value="Weather36HourWeddingCommand">Wedding Planner <!-- bz 6871 show vertical channel that the user is on - Richard Zhu - 01-17-2007 - end --> </option></select>

</form></td></tr></tbody></table> <!-- END WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="Basic" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <!-- content --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><form action="" name="dropdownForm" id="dropdownForm" onsubmit="return false;"></form><tbody><tr> <td class="vbgC" align="left" height="30" valign="middle"> <select name="datedropdown" onchange="goToDlyDetails(document.dropdownForm.datedropdown.value)"> <option value="0">Today</option> <option value="1">Thu, Sep 6</option> <option value="2">Fri, Sep 7</option> <option value="3">Sat, Sep 8</option> <option value="4" selected="selected">Sun, Sep 9</option> <option value="5">Mon, Sep 10</option> <option value="6">Tue, Sep 11</option> <option value="7">Wed, Sep 12</option> <option value="8">Thu, Sep 13</option> <option value="9">Fri, Sep 14</option> </select> </td> </tr></tbody></table> <!-- end hourly --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="middle" width="50%">Day</td> <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="middle" width="50%">Night</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f6f1d4" valign="top">
<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="middle" width="45%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/38.gif?12122006
Scattered T-Storms</td> <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="middle" width="55%">High
72&#176;F

Precip
40%</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">SW 11 mph</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Max. Humidity:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">73%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">UV Index:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">5 Moderate</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" height="20">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunrise:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">6:48 AM ET</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. High:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">72&#176;F</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record High:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">92&#176;F (1959)</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ecf0fc" valign="top">
<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="middle" width="45%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/11.gif?12122006
Showers</td> <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="middle" width="55%">Overnight Low
59&#176;F

Precip
60%</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">NNW 8 mph</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Max. Humidity:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">77%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" height="20"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunset:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">7:36 PM ET</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. Low:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">50&#176;F</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record Low:</td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left">34&#176;F (1979)</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="vbgA" align="left" height="30" valign="middle">Last Updated Wednesday, Sep 5, 10:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I'm going to be annoyed if it rains on me while I'm up there!

M
09-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Only 40% chance, BMN. And the weather forecasters are always wrong! It had better NOT rain on opening day!!! :fit:

BlackMetalNinja
09-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Only 40% chance, BMN. And the weather forecasters are always wrong! It had better NOT rain on opening day!!! :fit:

I guess my bigger concern should be good weather for my flights on Saturday and Monday, but it would seem unlikely that the weather would be foul enough to mess those up. I just don't want to pull an Lt...

Iehoshua
09-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Put me down for condiments, chips and dips.

...and a brand new El Camino.

Pride
09-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Yeah... i see we have a tropical depression moving towards the atlantic seaboard this weekend... combining with a cold front moving in from the north west. Could be an ugly weekend.... but we'll make do!

Michael82
09-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Put me down for condiments, chips and dips.

...and a brand new El Camino.
Sweet! Thanks man! :up:

Michael82
09-05-2007, 01:57 PM
btw, if anyone wants to bring a veggie tray...we would always use one of those. :up:

mikemac2001
09-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Yo me and my broncos fan friend were thinking about coming, he has never been to a game and wants everyone to call him a horse ****er and **** like that

What would you guys need?? i know you got a list but id def pick up some extra crap

Mad Bomber
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
btw, to Pride and Mad Bomber....you don't have to bring a ton of burgers or brawts. Just about 6-12 or so, it's up to you. I'm going to bring a couple packages of Zweigles hot dogs.

Oh and if we have stuff left, we could always do a POST game tailgate! :hungry:

We still need someone to bring condiments. If you want, I'll grab the ketchup to go with my hot dogs. :up:

:up:

Thanks, Mikey, you beat me to it...

I was just going to ask how many Brawts I should bring...

I'll bring about a dozen, and some buns, and some kraut, and some kimmel (that's caraway seeds for you non-German bastards).

Michael82
09-06-2007, 12:39 AM
:up:

Thanks, Mikey, you beat me to it...

I was just going to ask how many Brawts I should bring...

I'll bring about a dozen, and some buns, and some kraut, and some kimmel (that's caraway seeds for you non-German bastards).
sounds good. :up:

I'll look for the weber's mustard for ya.

Stoneludlow
09-06-2007, 05:28 AM
I guess this is as good as place as any for this...

Current Forecast for Sunday:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=290>Daily Details for
Orchard Park, NY
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2> if (getUserPreferences("5") && getUserPreferences("5")<1) { document.write("[ English | Metric (http://javascript<b></b>:void();) ]"); }else{ document.write("[ English (http://javascript<b></b>:void();) | Metric ]"); } </SCRIPT>[ English | Metric (http://javascript<b></b>:void();) ]

</TD> <TD vAlign=center align=right width=150><!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=150 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT> function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) { if (locid && whatprefs) { tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype; if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){ //Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4 locid = ziptoloc; } // figure out tracking string for this command var tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/" + targetCmd + "/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/" + targetCmd + "/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... } } </SCRIPT><FORM name=whatmenu action="" method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=Weather36HourUndeclared name=what> <INPUT type=hidden value=USNY1071 name=lswe> <INPUT type=hidden name=lswa> <INPUT type=hidden value=search name=search> Weather for your life <SELECT style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-SIZE: 10px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 150px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" onchange="checkWhatForm('USNY1071','14127','1',this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);" name=whatprefs> <OPTION selected>See Weather Related to... </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand>Aches & Pains </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourAirQualityCommand>Air Quality & Pollution </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourAllergiesCommand>Allergies & Pollen </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand>Boat & Beach </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand>Cold & Flu </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourFitnessCommand>Fitness & Exercise </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand>Flights & Business Travel </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourGolfCommand>Golf Weather </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourHealthCommand>Health </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourHomeCommand>Home Improvement </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourInterstateCommand>Interstate Driving Forecast </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourGardenCommand>Lawn & Garden </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand>Outdoor Recreation </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourPetsCommand>Pets </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourSchooldayCommand>Schoolday Weather </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourSkiCommand>Ski Conditions </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand>Skin Protection </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourSportsCommand>Sporting Events </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand>Vacation & Travel Guide </OPTION><OPTION value=Weather36HourWeddingCommand>Wedding Planner </OPTION></SELECT>

</FORM>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --></TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR> <TD vAlign=top><!-- content --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><FORM id=dropdownForm name=dropdownForm onsubmit="return false;" action=""></FORM><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgC vAlign=center align=left height=30><SELECT onchange=goToDlyDetails(document.dropdownForm.datedropdown.value) name=datedropdown> <OPTION value=0>Today</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Thu, Sep 6</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>Fri, Sep 7</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>Sat, Sep 8</OPTION> <OPTION value=4 selected>Sun, Sep 9</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>Mon, Sep 10</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>Tue, Sep 11</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>Wed, Sep 12</OPTION> <OPTION value=8>Thu, Sep 13</OPTION> <OPTION value=9>Fri, Sep 14</OPTION></SELECT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end hourly --> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Day</TD> <TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>Night</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#f6f1d4>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/38.gif?12122006
Scattered T-Storms
</TD> <TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">High
72°F

Precip
40%
</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">SW 11 mph</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>73%</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>5 Moderate</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD colSpan=2 height=20>

</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>6:48 AM ET</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>72°F</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>92°F (1959)</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>

</TD> <TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#ecf0fc>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(227,225,199) 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/11.gif?12122006
Showers
</TD> <TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">Overnight Low
59°F

Precip
60%
</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%">NNW 8 mph</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>77%</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left></TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0> <TBODY><TR> <TD colSpan=2 height=20></TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunset:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>7:36 PM ET</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. Low:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>50°F</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record Low:</TD> <TD class=blueFont10 align=left>34°F (1979)</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE>

</TD> </TR> </TBODY></TABLE> </TD> </TR> <TR> <TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=left colSpan=3 height=30>Last Updated Wednesday, Sep 5, 10:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm going to be annoyed if it rains on me while I'm up there!

Well just checked Ch 4 weather bug and there is a 70 percent chance of rain and we're only three days out.
But look at the bright side it could be as cold as the playoff game against the Raiders back in '94. It was zero degrees, 32 below wind chill. Fore cast is for the mid-70's for this game.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Well just checked Ch 4 weather bug and there is a 70 percent chance of rain and we're only three days out.
But look at the bright side it could be as cold as the playoff game against the Raiders back in '94. It was zero degrees, 32 below wind chill. Fore cast is for the mid-70's for this game.

I went to a game against the Vikings many years ago that was like the 4th coldest game ever at the Ralph... I have no interest in doing it again. Part of the reason I picked this game over the Phins game is because I expected nicer weather... I'm going to be seriously bummed if it's raining on us throughout. Plus it completely alters what I have to pack for my trip.

Michael82
09-06-2007, 08:08 AM
ugghhh, rain just ruins the whole experience! I'd take snow or cold over rain in a game anyday! :mad:

M
09-06-2007, 08:19 AM
ugghhh, rain just ruins the whole experience! I'd take snow or cold over rain in a game anyday! :mad:

I'm not buying it yet. WGRZ is saying cloudy with possible showers. Keep the faith, people!

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 08:56 AM

I've only been to one game in the rain and it was like Low 50's, windy and raining and it was pretty miserable. I had great seats and the Bills won with a goal line stand at the end of the game against the Pats... but the thing that still stands out was the miserable weather.

If we start tailgating before 8am as expected, it's going to make for a long, wet day, and I'm going to have to pack extra clothes to change into as well.

Oh well, I'm not going to let it get the best of me too much though since I obviously have no control over it.

Michael82
09-06-2007, 10:11 AM
I've only been to one game in the rain and it was like Low 50's, windy and raining and it was pretty miserable. I had great seats and the Bills won with a goal line stand at the end of the game against the Pats... but the thing that still stands out was the miserable weather.

If we start tailgating before 8am as expected, it's going to make for a long, wet day, and I'm going to have to pack extra clothes to change into as well.

Oh well, I'm not going to let it get the best of me too much though since I obviously have no control over it.
you guys also might want to think about parking in our lot. Lot 1. The fieldhouse lot gets very nasty when it rains. It's known as the mud lot for a reason. :ill:

Michael82
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm not buying it yet. WGRZ is saying cloudy with possible showers. Keep the faith, people!
:pray:

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
you guys also might want to think about parking in our lot. Lot 1. The fieldhouse lot gets very nasty when it rains. It's known as the mud lot for a reason. :ill:

Yeah, Freeman said they were only staying over there this season if the weather was nice for that reason. I'm not sure what our alternative plans are really. We were figure it would be nice and wanted to get in over there because we can go earlier.

Michael82
09-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, Freeman said they were only staying over there this season if the weather was nice for that reason. I'm not sure what our alternative plans are really. We were figure it would be nice and wanted to get in over there because we can go earlier.
well, if you get there before 7:30am, I'm sure we can squeeze all of you guys in lot 1. We can always park cars across from the main tailgating row. :up:

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2007, 11:11 AM

It is so dry right now, that one day of rain won't hurt it too much.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
well, if you get there before 7:30am, I'm sure we can squeeze all of you guys in lot 1. We can always park cars across from the main tailgating row. :up:

Freeman's plans were to be there around 7am I think... I don't know though, I'm at his mercy since he's carting me around.

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Lot 1 won't open until 8 AM.

hammerbillsfan
09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Freeman's plans were to be there around 7am I think... I don't know though, I'm at his mercy since he's carting me around.

hey i offered to give you a ride :whistle:

Michael82
09-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Lot 1 won't open until 8 AM.
true....but you can wait in line early! :up:

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 11:20 AM
hey i offered to give you a ride :whistle:

Yes I know this, and I appreciate it, but I see my best friend like 1-2 times a year if I'm lucky... I'm not going to bail on him for this weekend!

hammerbillsfan
09-06-2007, 11:45 AM
:cheers:

HAMMER
09-06-2007, 11:57 AM
You guys sound like broads. If it were 40 and raining it might be uncomfortable, 72 and raining is refreshing.

Michael82
09-06-2007, 12:09 PM
You guys sound like broads. If it were 40 and raining it might be uncomfortable, 72 and raining is refreshing.
72 and a nice cool breeze is refreshing. I'm sorry, but I can't stand rain games. They are wet and depressing. Plus I always seem to get sick from them. :ill:

Dr. Lecter
09-06-2007, 12:12 PM
You don't sick from weather. Rain will not make you sick.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 01:56 PM

Sure... if you're not standing out in for 10-12 consecutive hours maybe

HAMMER
09-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Sure... if you're not standing out in for 10-12 consecutive hours maybe

40-50 % chance of rain doesn't equal 10-12 consecutive hours of rain. Get your thong out of your crack and put on your drinking shoes and a waterproof shell.

BlackMetalNinja
09-06-2007, 06:36 PM
40-50 % chance of rain doesn't equal 10-12 consecutive hours of rain. Get your thong out of your crack and put on your drinking shoes and a waterproof shell.

I'm starting to see why you liked Bona's so much... you got that "I'm a tough guy and way cooler than the rest of you, everybody else man up" attitude down to a T.

BlackMetalNinja
09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" width="290">Weekend Forecast for
Orchard Park, NY <script language="JavaScript1.2"> if (getUserPreferences("5") && getUserPreferences("5")<1) { document.write("[ English | Metric (javascript:void();) ]"); }else{ document.write("[ English (javascript:void();) | Metric ]"); } </script>[ English | Metric (javascript:void();) ]

</td> <td align="right" valign="middle" width="150"> <!-- BEGIN WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="150"> <tbody><tr><td><script> function checkWhatForm(locid,ziptoloc,loctype,whatprefs) { if (locid && whatprefs) { tmpLocId = locid+":"+loctype; if(loctype != 4 && loctype != 1){ //Overwrite the locid value if not type 1 or 4 locid = ziptoloc; } // figure out tracking string for this command var tstr = "";if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_achesandpains"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_airquality"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_allergies"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_boatandbeach"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_coldandflu"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_fitness"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_businesstravel"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_golf"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_health"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_homeplanner"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_driving"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_lawn"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_outdoors"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_pets"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_schoolday"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_ski"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sunsafety"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_sportingevents"; }else if (whatprefs == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown_vacationplanner"; }else{ tstr = "&from=whatmenu_dropdown";} var WWW_host = window.location.hostname; if (WWW_host != 'delta.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'w3.weather.com' && WWW_host != 'beta.weather.com') WWW_host = 'www.weather.com'; WWW_host = 'http://' + WWW_host; document.whatmenu.action=WWW_host+"/search/enhanced"; if (document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex > 0) { var thisVal = document.whatmenu.whatprefs.options[document.whatmenu.whatprefs.selectedIndex].value; document.whatmenu.what.value = thisVal; var retVal = changeCommandToVal(thisVal); setUserPreferences('16',retVal); } else if (getUserPreferences('16') && getUserPreferences('16').length > 1) { var thisVal = getUserPreferences('16'); var retVal = changeValToCommand(thisVal); document.whatmenu.what.value = retVal; } else { document.whatmenu.what.value = 'WeatherLocalUndeclared'; } document.whatmenu.lswa.value=document.whatmenu.what.value; if (document.whatmenu.lswe.value != '') { var lp = "/weather/" + targetCmd + "/"; var wh = whatprefs; if (wh == 'Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/achesandpains/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAllergiesCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/allergies/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 19){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourAirQualityCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/airquality/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/skin/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/coldandflu/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHomeCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/home/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGardenCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSchooldayCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/" + targetCmd + "/"; if(loctype == 17){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSportsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/sports/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 20){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourWeddingCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/events/weddings/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourInterstateCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/driving/interstate/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 16){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourGolfCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/golf/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 5){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourSkiCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/ski/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 11){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/" + targetCmd + "/";if(loctype == 9){locid = tmpLocId;} }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/recreation/outdoors/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourFitnessCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/fitness/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourHealthCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/health/general/" + targetCmd + "/"; }else if (wh == 'Weather36HourPetsCommand'){ lp = "/outlook/homeandgarden/pets/" + targetCmd + "/";} document.location = WWW_host+lp+locid+"?lswe="+document.whatmenu.lswe.value+"&lwsa="+document.whatmenu.lswa.value+tstr; return false; } else { return true; } }else{ //INVALID VALUES...... } } </script> <form name="whatmenu" action="" method="post"> <input name="what" value="Weather36HourUndeclared" type="hidden"> <input name="lswe" value="USNY1071" type="hidden"> <input name="lswa" type="hidden"> <input name="search" value="search" type="hidden"> Weather for your life <select name="whatprefs" style="padding: 0px; width: 150px; font-size: 10px;" onchange="checkWhatForm('USNY1071','14127','1',this.options[this.selectedIndex].value);"> <option>See Weather Related to... <!-- bz 6871 show vertical channel that the user is on - Richard Zhu - 01-17-2007 - start --> </option><option value="Weather36HourAchesAndPainsCommand">Aches & Pains </option><option value="Weather36HourAirQualityCommand">Air Quality & Pollution </option><option value="Weather36HourAllergiesCommand">Allergies & Pollen </option><option value="Weather36HourBoatAndBeachCommand">Boat & Beach </option><option value="Weather36HourColdAndFluCommand">Cold & Flu </option><option value="Weather36HourFitnessCommand">Fitness & Exercise </option><option value="Weather36HourBusinessTravelerCommand">Flights & Business Travel </option><option value="Weather36HourGolfCommand">Golf Weather </option><option value="Weather36HourHealthCommand">Health </option><option value="Weather36HourHomeCommand">Home Improvement </option><option value="Weather36HourInterstateCommand">Interstate Driving Forecast </option><option value="Weather36HourGardenCommand">Lawn & Garden </option><option value="Weather36HourOutdoorsCommand">Outdoor Recreation </option><option value="Weather36HourPetsCommand">Pets </option><option value="Weather36HourSchooldayCommand">Schoolday Weather </option><option value="Weather36HourSkiCommand">Ski Conditions </option><option value="Weather36HourSunSafetyCommand">Skin Protection </option><option value="Weather36HourSportsCommand">Sporting Events </option><option value="Weather36HourVacationPlannerCommand">Vacation & Travel Guide </option><option value="Weather36HourWeddingCommand">Wedding Planner <!-- bz 6871 show vertical channel that the user is on - Richard Zhu - 01-17-2007 - end --> </option></select>

</form></td></tr></tbody></table> <!-- END WEATHER FOR YOUR LIFE --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table border="1" bordercolor="#eceaea" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <!-- BEGIN topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Friday (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY1071?dayNum=0&from=weekend) </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">Sep 7 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table>http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="60%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/24.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy / Wind</td> <td align="center" valign="middle"> High
<nobr>88&#176;F</nobr>
Low
68&#176;F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">10% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cfd0b7" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- This Div provides the Current Conditions for all verticals --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Wind:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> SSW
at 21 mph
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">UV Index:
</td> <td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7 High
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Humidity:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">48%
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td valign="top">http://image.weather.com//web//blank.gif
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Sunrise:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:46 AM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top">Sunset:
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:40 PM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="right" valign="middle">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- This Div provides vertical specific behavior of the Weekend FCST Module --> http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif <table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. Record high temperatures expected. High 88F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END of Vert specific div --> </td> <!-- END topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <!-- BEGIN topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Saturday (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY1071?dayNum=1&from=weekend) </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">8 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table>http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="60%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif?12122006
Scattered T-Storms</td> <td align="center" valign="middle"> High
<nobr>75&#176;F</nobr>
Low
58&#176;F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">30% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cfd0b7" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- This Div provides the Current Conditions for all verticals --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> NW
at 12 mph
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">5 Moderate
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">61%
</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:47 AM
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:38 PM
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="right" valign="middle">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
</td><td align="center">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gifhttp://image.weather.com/web/common/nav/pull-up_button_white.gif (javascript:upArrow())
</td> <td valign="middle"> close
<!-- This Div provides vertical specific behavior of the Weekend FCST Module --> http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gifhttp://image.weather.com/web/common/nav/pull-down_button.gif (javascript:downArrow()) details <table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">A few showers early in the day. Isolated thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Cooler. High around 75F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END of Vert specific div --> </td> <!-- END topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <!-- BEGIN topmod_wkndfct_pif --> <td align="center" bgcolor="#f7f6e7" valign="top" width="33%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="wkndButtonB" width="10%">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="center" valign="middle" width="10%">Sunday (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USNY1071?dayNum=2&from=weekend) </td> <td class="wkndButtonB" align="right" valign="top" width="10%">9 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif</td></tr> </tbody></table>http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif
<table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" width="60%">http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/38.gif?12122006
Scattered T-Storms</td> <td align="center" valign="middle"> High
<nobr>73&#176;F</nobr>
Low
60&#176;F </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="95%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="blueFont10" align="right" valign="top" width="50%">Precip: </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="center" valign="top"> </td> <td class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="top" width="50%">60% </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cfd0b7" valign="top">http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- This Div provides the Current Conditions for all verticals --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top"> ENE
at 12 mph
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">4 Moderate
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">71%
</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">6:48 AM
</td><td align="center">
</td><td class="blueFont10" valign="top">7:36 PM
</td><td align="center">

<!-- This Div provides vertical specific behavior of the Weekend FCST Module --> http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif http://image.weather.com/web/blank.gif <table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3" class="blueFont10" align="left" valign="middle">Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 60s.</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<!-- END of Vert specific div --> </td> <!-- END topmod_wkndfct_pif --> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="bottomBorder" width="100%"> Last Updated Friday, Sep 7, 9:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Increased chance of rain on Sunday, but it's still scattered showers, and fairly warm, shouldn't be too bad hopefully.

HAMMER
09-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm starting to see why you liked Bona's so much... you got that "I'm a tough guy and way cooler than the rest of you, everybody else man up" attitude down to a T.

It's not tough to be cooler than someone that fantasizes about being a ninja but that was not what my post was intended to say. Just man up, drink, and enjoy the game. No one wants to hear a grown man cry about the weather at a football game. It is Buffalo for God's sake. When I come home for football games I want the full Buffalo experience, wind, rain, snow, and all.

As for Bonaventure, it was a great school filled with excellent professors that cared about their students. It was a great community, one in which I learned a ton and have lifelong friends from. Sorry if you had a poor experience but you reap what you sow. Some people just think they are too cool for school, was that you Ninja?

BlackMetalNinja
09-07-2007, 11:25 AM
It's not tough to be cooler than someone that fantasizes about being a ninja but that was not what my post was intended to say. Just man up, drink, and enjoy the game. No one wants to hear a grown man cry about the weather at a football game. It is Buffalo for God's sake. When I come home for football games I want the full Buffalo experience, wind, rain, snow, and all.

As for Bonaventure, it was a great school filled with excellent professors that cared about their students. It was a great community, one in which I learned a ton and have lifelong friends from. Sorry if you had a poor experience but you reap what you sow. Some people just think they are too cool for school, was that you Ninja?
A. Should I imply that you fantasize about being a Hammer? It's a damn screen name, it's not like I run around in ninja outfits and such... it actually stems from an incident in college and it stuck.

B. No, I didn't think I was too cool for school at all, I just wasn't willing to go out of my way to try and fit in with everybody else. I actually agree with you about many of the professors and such, I had some great ones and appreciate what they did for me. Administration on the other hand was something of a joke, and a large portion of the student population displayed the same "too cool for school" mentality you're talking about, far too many for my tastes.

I just don't get why you have to follow me and a few others around and post tough guy comments all the time or accuse people of ridiculous things based off what you think you know from reading message board posts... makes me believe you're one of the same types of people that I didn't get along in my years at that school.

HAMMER
09-07-2007, 11:32 AM
This is a thread about the BZ tailgate, I'm done and I apologize for mucking it up. Have fun everyone, regardless what the weather brings.

M
09-07-2007, 06:10 PM
I hope you guys are easy to find. If not, I'll be screaming out all your screen names in the middle of Lot 1!

BlackMetalNinja
09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
I hope you guys are easy to find. If not, I'll be screaming out all your screen names in the middle of Lot 1!

I'd be willing to bet they aren't too hard to find... See you tomorrow night!