PDA

View Full Version : Lynch drafted ahead of Moss, Evans, and many others

cocamide
08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
According to ESPN's drafts, people draft Lynch at around the 43rd pick. I'm surprised he's going so high, especially after his performance last week. I was hoping I'd be able to pick him up in the later rounds, but it seems a lot of people are high on him. Just curious what everyone else thinks about where he should be drafted. I definitally think Evans should be the first Bill drafted.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/livedraftresults

Philagape
08-28-2007, 07:36 PM
He's a starting RB with upside, that alone gets him that high. But I agree, Evans is higher on my list.

BlackMetalNinja
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM
RBs are the most valuable position... that's about the only reason that would make any sense to me.

MikeInRoch
08-29-2007, 07:35 AM
He should be ahead of Moss. Evans, not so much.

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I got him in one league but right now I have him at the W/R position which is nice because I'm not depending on him as my actual running back. It's more like a bonus position and good depth for when my actual starting RB has a bye week or averages 2.7 ypc.

BlackMetalNinja
08-29-2007, 11:02 AM
I got him in one league but right now I have him at the W/R position which is nice because I'm not depending on him as my actual running back. It's more like a bonus position and good depth for when my actual starting RB has a bye week or averages 2.7 ypc.

Dude, you got the whole Buffalo Bills roster in my league i think! Freakin Homer!

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 12:03 PM
Dude, you got the whole Buffalo Bills roster in my league i think! Freakin Homer!

Thanks to your auto draft. It's why I am saddled with McGahee too. (I know....BOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

And I only have Evans, Lynch, and Losman. Most of my leagues I have at least Evans if not Losman. This is the first league that I got Lynch though. That makes me happy.

BlackMetalNinja
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks to your auto draft. It's why I am saddled with McGahee too. (I know....BOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

And I only have Evans, Lynch, and Losman. Most of my leagues I have at least Evans if not Losman. This is the first league that I got Lynch though. That makes me happy.

Only have those 3!?!?! There is nobody else, except maybe Lindell worth having on the team!

Oh, and I totally booed you when I read that you got McGahee! :snicker:

Everybody has good teams for the most part though since it's only an 8 team league. I see your friend and my dad have already started the trash talking!

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
LOL..

And look at who I play Week 1 :scratch:

BlackMetalNinja
08-29-2007, 02:00 PM
sucks to be you then!

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 03:25 PM
We'll see...

tampabay25690
08-29-2007, 07:25 PM
According to ESPN's drafts, people draft Lynch at around the 43rd pick. I'm surprised he's going so high, especially after his performance last week. I was hoping I'd be able to pick him up in the later rounds, but it seems a lot of people are high on him. Just curious what everyone else thinks about where he should be drafted. I definitally think Evans should be the first Bill drafted.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/livedraftresults

Most people that know fantasy football know that RB is the most important position. I will be honest I stayed away from all BILLS players...

BlackMetalNinja
08-30-2007, 07:10 AM
Yup, RBs and QBs are the only ones guaranteed to touch the ball many times a game, generall speaking, which is why they should be drafted before WRs.

That being said, I don't have any Bills on any of my 3 teams.

CAbills
09-03-2007, 04:09 PM
I got Marshawn in the 9th round woo.