PDA

View Full Version : Thusday Vs Lions...

jamze132
08-29-2007, 06:09 AM
I would like to see the offense work on nothing more than running the damn ball and throwing to the TEs and RBs from the backfield as well as the slot. This is where we need the most work on offense. I would like to see Lynch play the first half with Jackson finishing the game.

Our O-line needs all the practice they can get.

I could care less whether we win or not as long as the guys get the proper work in and do it correctly.

YardRat
08-29-2007, 06:31 AM
I'd like to see the team get through the game without suffering any injuries.

Night Train
08-29-2007, 06:53 AM
I'd like to see our D not let the opposing Offense go right down the field on the opening drive.

duhbilz
08-29-2007, 08:57 AM
I would like to see the offense work on nothing more than running the damn ball and throwing to the TEs and RBs from the backfield as well as the slot. This is where we need the most work on offense. I would like to see Lynch play the first half with Jackson finishing the game.

Our O-line needs all the practice they can get.

I could care less whether we win or not as long as the guys get the proper work in and do it correctly.

You wont see any starters so what does it matter what they run? Most of the players running the plays will either be released, sent to the practice squad or not starting come week one.

mybills
08-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I'd like to see our D bat down all passes and field goal attempts.
I'd also like to see Roscoe return one for a TD without it being called back for a stupid penalty.

Tatonka
08-30-2007, 09:56 AM
any idea how much lynch is supposed to play?

Jeff1220
08-30-2007, 11:41 AM
any idea how much lynch is supposed to play?

The Buffalo Bills’ starters will make only a cameo appearance in Thursday night’s preseason finale in Detroit.

Coach Dick Jauron said Tuesday that quarterback J.P. Losman and the rest of the veteran starters would play two series “at the most.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/150818.html

I'm not sure if he's considered the starter yet, but my guess is that this applies to Lynch too.

justasportsfan
08-30-2007, 11:47 AM
not gonna happen which is why Dick wished he had more time. The starters won't get much. This game is nothing more than a final audition for the team roster.

DraftBoy
08-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Exactly this game and the 1st one are the least telling in how the team will look. This is to make the 53 man roster and the PS.