• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Thusday Vs Lions...

I would like to see the offense work on nothing more than running the damn ball and throwing to the TEs and RBs from the backfield as well as the slot. This is where we need the most work on offense. I would like to see Lynch play the first half with Jackson finishing the game.

Our O-line needs all the practice they can get.

I could care less whether we win or not as long as the guys get the proper work in and do it correctly.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Thusday Vs Lions...

I'd like to see the team get through the game without suffering any injuries.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I'd like to see our D not let the opposing Offense go right down the field on the opening drive.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• duhbilz
        S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by jamze132
        I would like to see the offense work on nothing more than running the damn ball and throwing to the TEs and RBs from the backfield as well as the slot. This is where we need the most work on offense. I would like to see Lynch play the first half with Jackson finishing the game.

Our O-line needs all the practice they can get.

I could care less whether we win or not as long as the guys get the proper work in and do it correctly.
        You wont see any starters so what does it matter what they run? Most of the players running the plays will either be released, sent to the practice squad or not starting come week one.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

I'd like to see our D bat down all passes and field goal attempts.
          I'd also like to see Roscoe return one for a TD without it being called back for a stupid penalty.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

any idea how much lynch is supposed to play?
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
              any idea how much lynch is supposed to play?
              The Buffalo Bills’ starters will make only a cameo appearance in Thursday night’s preseason finale in Detroit.

Coach Dick Jauron said Tuesday that quarterback J.P. Losman and the rest of the veteran starters would play two series “at the most.”

I'm not sure if he's considered the starter yet, but my guess is that this applies to Lynch too.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

not gonna happen which is why Dick wished he had more time. The starters won't get much. This game is nothing more than a final audition for the team roster.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Exactly this game and the 1st one are the least telling in how the team will look. This is to make the 53 man roster and the PS.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X