PDA

View Full Version : When we let go of Shaud....

Mahdi
08-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Just like last year when they picked up Freddie. He can probably tell them a lot about our offense.

tampabay25690
08-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Just like last year when they picked up Freddie. He can probably tell them a lot about our offense.

And what is there actually to tell??????????

Night Train
08-29-2007, 07:36 AM

It's Vanilla with no sprinkles.

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 07:40 AM
And what is the actually to tell??????????

Cover Evans.
JP likes to go deep to Lee.
Walker, Whittle Blow.
Lynch is ave. 1.8 per carry.

Those are Top Secret.

tampabay25690
08-29-2007, 07:48 AM
Cover Evans.
JP likes to go deep to Lee.
Walker, Whittle Blow.
Lynch is ave. 1.8 per carry.

Those are Top Secret.

My wife knows that and she doesn't even watch the games...

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 07:50 AM

Hmmm..ok let me try again.

Does your wife know that JP has nice hair?

Mahdi
08-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Well seeing as how we have been running a "vanilla" offense according to buffalo media and everyone on the board including myself, maybe he can tell them about what is not "vanilla" about our offense. Which plays we will rely on for different situations and such. Im sure theres an advantage to getting information from someone that was heavily involved in our O.

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 08:03 AM
The Pats will have 2 weeks worth of game film to look at before the Bills play them. They won't need Shaud to give them any tips.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2007, 08:41 AM
I doubt it. NE is very tight with roster spots (they are going to have to cut some players they would otherwise like to keep, and probably only 4 rookies make the team) and is set at RB. Kevin Faulk is one of the best 3rd down backs in the NFL, so signing the undersized Shaud Williams wouldn't fit.

The Pats play the Jets and SD before Buffalo, so they have other things on their mind right now.

Mr. Miyagi
08-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Instead of cutting him, I think we'll just to have kill him then. :oj:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-29-2007, 09:48 AM
The Pats have much bigger worries than the Bills and a potential 4th string running back.

Shaud will be out of the league within months, never to return.

The Answer
08-29-2007, 12:31 PM

The Pats are way too loaded to have any interest in such a useless player like Suck Williams.

Now the Dolfellons on the other hand - look for them to perhaps claim him when he's cut because suck is one of mularkeys boys anyway.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
08-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Instead of cutting him, I think we'll just to have kill him then. :oj:

Why take a chance, lol.