PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Losman Lover or Edwards Enthusiast?

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Are you a Losman Lover or Edwards Enthusiast?

shelby
08-29-2007, 02:00 PM
i love JP "Tweek" Losman!
:love:

Night Train
08-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Silently sitting at the Big Tree bar drinking his 7th Dork Lite, Craig Nall weeps..

Tatonka
08-29-2007, 02:04 PM
great thread.

:down:

BlackMetalNinja
08-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Why must we always be so divided...

njsue
08-29-2007, 02:06 PM
I would love to see Losman succeed :D

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Silently sitting at the Big Tree bar drinking his 7th Dork Lite, Craig Nall weeps..

I couldn't think of anything that started with N. :idunno:

Oaf
08-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Neither right now. :sad:
Edwards is the checkdown master, and JP can't master anything but the deep ball.

jmb1099
08-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes.

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
I couldn't think of anything that started with N. :idunno:
Nall nuts.

BAM
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Waterboy gets my vote.

LtBillsFan66
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Nall nut.

:doh:

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Sounds better than the "JPD" :limp:

Mr. Pink
08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Nall Ball Baby!

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-29-2007, 03:00 PM
I am just wondering why the people of Buffalo always have to choose which QB they like, I know I am a fan of whoever is in the games. If Losman is the starter, well, then I am a "Losman Lover" and if Edwards gets in I am an "Edwards Enthusiast". I know that no matter what I say isn't going to influence what QB plays.

Dr. Lecter
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
I am a Bills fan.

Tackling Dummy could be the QB and I would root for the team.

Meathead
08-29-2007, 03:13 PM
that would be awesome then i could root for wins AND sacks

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 03:18 PM
I am a Bills fan.

I'm with you only if Pat Moran is the GM and ICE is the owner.

mayotm
08-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm with you only if Pat Moran is the GM and ICE is the owner.Could we add the "Wys Guy" as director of scouting?

RockStar36
08-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Could we add the "Wys Guy" as director of scouting?

Deal!

mayotm
08-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Deal!One more, we gotta fit OP in somewhere. That would be an all-star FO. The Bills would never lose a game again.

Wally The Barber
08-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Can I be both?

Tatonka
08-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm with you only if Pat Moran is the GM and ICE is the owner.

that is like saying clark kent for gm and superman for owner.

as long as their not needed in the same room at the same time.

Mr. Pink
08-29-2007, 04:45 PM
NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Talking about Pat, Ice and Wys I don't think fits in with this. I had a post deleted in a different thread about The Answer...apparently the "holy grail" is arbitrary and only is for certain people.

DraftBoy
08-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Could we add the "Wys Guy" as director of scouting?

I get no respect

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 05:12 PM
I am a Bills fan.

Sorry, I can't be the QB of the Bills this year.

Im already coming out of retirement to pitch for the Yankees.

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 05:15 PM
NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

The Holy Grail is old news.

Obviously you haven't read the New Testament. :hail:

Mr. Pink
08-29-2007, 05:18 PM
The Holy Grail is old news.

Obviously you haven't read the New Testament. :hail:

I have not!

Where is this located?

TacklingDummy
08-29-2007, 05:20 PM
I have not!

Where is this located?

EE has it.

Michael82
08-29-2007, 05:35 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/76082153RS001_ATLANTA_FALCO_20070817183358_gallery_600.jpg

YardRat
08-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Labels are gay.

Yasgur's Farm
08-29-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm a Bills fan... Therefore a JP fan. To bring back an old Drewler/Holcome phrase... He represents "the best chance to win now". The difference is... and in the future!!!

shelby
08-29-2007, 06:33 PM

Talking about Pat, Ice and Wys I don't think fits in with this. I had a post deleted in a different thread about The Answer...apparently the "holy grail" is arbitrary and only is for certain people.

The posts in this thread were humorous, not personal attacks. There is a difference. If you feel you have been treated unfairly, please feel free to PM one of the Admin (Bufftp, northernbillfan, Dr.Lecter, Dude).
Thanks.

djjimkelly
08-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Are you a Losman Lover or Edwards Enthusiast?

i groan becuz this is a foolish poll

PECKERWOOD
08-29-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm both. I hope they both do well. Why not? Drew Brees and Philip Rivers did it.

SABURZFAN
08-30-2007, 12:18 AM
uh oh........it could get ugly between The Lickers and The Ed Heads. :couch:

BILLSROCK1212
08-30-2007, 12:27 AM
whoever is the best i am good with....but I am sort of hoping for Edwards to be the best and then see us get something for Losman but whatever makes us better i am happy with

feldspar
08-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Sorry. I can't vote on this poll; there isn't an "all of the above" option.

I am both a Losman Lover and an Edwards enthusiast.

I'm also a Lynch smacker...

a Poz peeler

a Schobel kisser

An Evans hugger

a Peters eater...don't tell anyone

a Whitner raper

and Tiny Tim actually gives me an erection.

Don't tell my ma

Michael82
08-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry. I can't vote on this poll; there isn't an "all of the above" option.

I am both a Losman Lover and an Edwards enthusiast.

I'm also a Lynch smacker...

a Poz peeler

a Schobel kisser

An Evans hugger

a Peters eater...don't tell anyone

a Whitner raper

and Tiny Tim actually gives me an erection.

Don't tell my ma
:roflmao:

Mr. Miyagi
08-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Why must we always be so divided...
I agree. Terrible thread. :down:

LtBillsFan66
08-30-2007, 12:37 PM
EVERYONE MUST PICK A SIDE! :mad:

Mr. Miyagi
08-30-2007, 12:44 PM
EVERYONE MUST PICK A SIDE! :mad:
I choose the Bills.

SABURZFAN
08-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Tiny Tim actually gives me an erection.

thanks for clearing that up.rumor had it that you called your erection Tiny Tim. :idunno:

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Edwards might be the coolest QB that I have ever seen under pressure. That guy doesn't cave and he knows how to drive the bal regardless of who he has surrounding him. Nall's days at number 2 are over. And honestly, as much as I love JP, Losman had better watch his back because I think this kid might have the tools and the ability to pass him by.

FlyingDutchman
08-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I love Losman as a developing player and with the way he has handled himself with the community, but damn Edwards is impressing me. He doesnt look like a rookie at all!

Michael82
08-30-2007, 08:54 PM
:rofl: The guy was playing against the 3rd, 4th, and 5th string bums from Detroit. You gotta be ****ing kidding me! :rolleyes:

kinigirly
08-30-2007, 08:56 PM
yeah i'll admit i'm impressed with Edwards. i'm not getting overexcited and giddy like some other people. regular season is a WHOLE different experience

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 08:58 PM
:rofl: The guy was playing against the 3rd, 4th, and 5th string bums from Detroit. You gotta be ****ing kidding me! :rolleyes:

So did Nall, Mikey. His efforts weren't as fruitful. Were they?

TacklingDummy
08-30-2007, 08:59 PM

Trent was also playing with 3rd, 4th, and 5th string bums.

Michael82
08-30-2007, 09:15 PM
So did Nall, Mikey. His efforts weren't as fruitful. Were they?
True. But I could have told you that from camp. Nall Ball blows!

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
True. But I could have told you that from camp. Nall Ball blows!

Then we agree.

Risin
08-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Edwards might be the coolest QB that I have ever seen under pressure. That guy doesn't cave and he knows how to drive the bal regardless of who he has surrounding him. Nall's days at number 2 are over. And honestly, as much as I love JP, Losman had better watch his back because I think this kid might have the tools and the ability to pass him by.

Wow, that's a silly statement.

Considering the guy has barely seen anything close to pressure.

Also, I'd say Tom Brady might have a slight edge in that department.

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Wow, that's a silly statement.

Considering the guy has barely seen anything close to pressure.

Also, I'd say Tom Brady might have a slight edge in that department.

Really? So I guess when he was rolling out being trailed by a lineman or 2, it was because they wanted his autograph? Let me guess, you want to break out that word "vanilla".

What amazes me is that you give an upcoming guy a couple of small praises and some of you guys fly off the handle like I punched your Mother in the stomach.

shelby
08-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Well you've certainly got a lot of nerve, Red.:cynic:

:D

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Well you've certainly got a lot of nerve, Red.:cynic:

:D

I know, I know. :sadwalk:

Risin
08-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Really? So I guess when he was rolling out being trailed by a lineman or 2, it was beacuse they wanted his autograph? Let me guess, you wnat to break out that word "vanilla".

What amazes me is that you give an upcoming guy a couple of small praises and some of you guys fly off the handle like I punched your Mother in the stomach.

Play-action rolling out and dumping it off to the TE or FB is designed.

That is his first read, it's considered a very safe, high percentage pass.

You made a stupid statement, I called you on it.

I love Trent Edwards, and it's to my benefit if he plays well, since he plays for my favorite team.

The only one being sensitive here is you.

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Play-action rolling out and dumping it off to the TE or FB is designed.

That is his first read, it's considered a very safe, high percentage pass.

You made a stupid statement, I called you on it.

I love Trent Edwards, and it's to my benefit if he plays well, since he plays for my favorite team.

The only one being sensitive here is you.

Ok, so let's assume that it was one of the designed plays I was refering to..taking a helmet on the chin a split second before launching the ball into the endzone isn't pressure?

You can call me out on anything your little heart desires, but the fact remains, those guys on the other team aren't Edwards moral support commity. Make no mistake about it, they were out there to take his head off. Probably in an attempt to secure a job of their own.

And the only thing I'm being sensitive about is the way you are adderssing an issue. There's an easier way to point a difference of opinion instead of childishly provoking a person.

Risin
08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Ok, so let's assume that it was one of the designed plays I was refering to..taking a helmet on the chin a split second before launching the ball into the endzone isn't pressure?

You can call me out on anything your little heart desires, but the fact remains, those guys on the other team aren't Edwards moral support commity. Make no mistake about it, they were out there to take his head off. Probably in an attempt to secure a job of their own.

And the only thing I'm being sensitive about is the way you are adderssing an issue. There's an easier way to point a difference in opinion then childishly envoking a person.

Childishly envoke?

I told you Tom Brady is more poised, don't agree?

Thanks, argument over.

I deal in facts, sorry.

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Man, you step away from the boards for a few short months.......

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Childishly envoke?

I told you Tom Brady is more poised, don't agree?

Thanks, argument over.

I deal in facts, sorry.

OK. You win. I'm feel so humilated and belittled. I have to walk away with my head hanging now. Your Brady banter has run me amuck. Off I go...

Meathead
08-30-2007, 10:06 PM
i hope edwards is the real deal

just remember nfl folklore is chock full of preseason qbs that shone bright as a thousand suns only to douse themselves in their own piss when they get their chance in the regular season

Risin
08-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Man, you step away from the boards for a few short months.......

Hmm.

I've kept this on topic, you are now taking it off topic.

I won't go there, as I have much better things to do.

I will recap though.

You said "he was the most poised QB you've ever seen."

I corrected you, and you flip out, call me a child, and tell me I need to leave the boards.

You're right, I'm the problem here.

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Hmm.

I've kept this on topic, you are now taking it off topic.

I won't go there, as I have much better things to do.

I will recap though.

You said "he was the most poised QB you've ever seen."

I corrected you, and you flip out, call me a child, and tell me I need to leave the boards.

You're right, I'm the problem here.

Listen, re-read all my posts again without the idea that I'm typing in a fit of rage. Honestly, I'm sitting here clacking away without the slightest of emotion. If you start with the first post that I made, you'll notice that I actually commended the play of two Bills QBs. .

Risin
08-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Listen, re-read all my posts again without the idea that I'm typing in a fit of rage. Honestly, I'm sitting here clacking away without the slightest of emotion. If you start with the first post that I made, you'll notice that I actually commended the play of two Bills QBs. .

As you should, they both played well.

I don't care who the starter is, having two good QB's can only be a great thing for my team.

I don't understand why so many people have to have a one or the other mentality.

I didn't picture you flipping out, lol.

I don't take anything on an internet message board personally, and I'm sure you feel the same.

I think I took your post too literally, for that I apologize.

TacklingDummy
08-30-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't care who the starter is

I don't take anything on an internet message board personally, and I'm sure you feel the same.

Yes you do.

Then why in the past did you put me on ignore? I remember. :snicker:

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Take another vote.