• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Updated ESPN Power Rankings

The Answer thought this might be reasonable until he saw the dolphins ranked ahead of us:

View the 2024 NFL power index on ESPN. The FPI is the best predictor of a team's performance going forward for the rest of the season.

21 (23)Bills7-9-0Hey, the Bills are ending their Monday night drought, making their first MNF appearance since 2000 when they play Dallas on Oct. 8. So who's to say they also can't end their playoff futility (no postseason appearances since 1999) this year?

~The Answer
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: Updated ESPN Power Rankings

I'm surprised we're ahead of Tennessee. I wouldn't have put us ahead of them, but I would put us ahead of Miami.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Miami was also predicted to go to the Super Bowl last season so that shows you about how much stock you should put into these pre-season rankings.

D & S Sports

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Here comes the "ESPN are kochsuckers" posts. If another one came out tomorrow that put us higher on the list they would be the best site ever.

This is about where we should be in the rankings. We're not a Top 15 team but we're not the worst. This will be a 6 win season. If some things fall our way we could be lucky and score 8 wins.

Comment

• dolphan117
          • Dec 2005

ESPN power polls,
          Pre-season polls in general,

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

About where I think we are at. Matches pretty close to my predictions.

Comment

• evol4276
              • Oct 2005

we're never gunna be anywhere different than the 18-23 we've been ranked the past, what, 2 years? not that i disagree but its not really something we shuld all get worked up over cuz its nothing new to us

Comment

Working...
              X