PDA

View Full Version : POZ will start at MLB

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
In 3 preseason games, when he was in,
he lead the team in tackles (16) 14 were solo, and a sack.
DiG I believe had 9 tackles.
Unless he chokes big time at the Lion's,
POZ will be our MLB!

Tatonka
08-29-2007, 06:57 PM
in Dig's defense, he played less than pos.

if you put dig in for the same time pos was in, against the same back ups, there is no way to tell if he would have put up the same stats.

Either way though, i hope the player that will play the best starts.

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 07:02 PM
in Dig's defense, he played less than pos.

if you put dig in for the same time pos was in, against the same back ups, there is no way to tell if he would have put up the same stats.

Either way though, i hope the player that will play the best starts.

That's what's going to happen tomorrow, best man overall win's the job.

mikemac2001
08-29-2007, 07:04 PM
link?

casdhf
08-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Pos will see a majority of the playing time, whether he "starts" or not.

RedEyE
08-29-2007, 07:32 PM
In game one DiGiorgio played just aweful. He was the opposite side of the field the ball was on nearly every play in the 1st half.

Tatonka
08-29-2007, 07:44 PM
i disagree completely red..

people are saying that because he missed a tackle badly on one play.. and then it turned into "oh, he missed a ton of tackles.." to "oh, he was awful".

i went back and watched the game to see.. he still finished with 4 solos and played decent. not great.. but decent.. he also played against the starters on new orleans, a great offense.. and it was his first game as a starter.

i am not saying i want him starting, so dont get me wrong, but i am saying that digi is not NEARLY as bad as many many people are making him out to be.. if he was, then pos would already be in the lineup and it would be set in stone. coaches are watching them every day.

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 08:08 PM
And remember, DiG has a whole year on POZ, he should be better by far.
But he's not.

Bone
08-29-2007, 08:28 PM
If Poz doesent start I will be so embarassed having some di gorgio special team loser start mlg for us

justasportsfan
08-29-2007, 08:35 PM
And remember, DiG has a whole year on POZ, he should be better by far.
But he's not.
he was an undrafted free agent who was thrown to the wolves. He can't have that much of a headstart. He also was in there playing relief.

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
he was an undrafted free agent who was thrown to the wolves. He can't have that much of a headstart. He also was in there playing relief.

He had a playbook, and experience with the D, a whole year ahead of POZ.
He should be at least better in some way, but POZ learning on the run, is ahead of him, if you ask me.

justasportsfan
08-29-2007, 08:50 PM
He had a playbook, and experience with the D, a whole year ahead of POZ.
He should be at least better in some way, but POZ learning on the run, is ahead of him, if you ask me.
he didn't get that much experience. Even in last years camp he was playing with the 3rd team behind Fletch .same with regular season. Lets not forget college were he wasn't playing in a top div. football program.

Meathead
08-29-2007, 09:24 PM
best man overall win's the job.
i guess i better get over to the ralph then

im4bflo
08-29-2007, 09:30 PM
We'll ALL know tomorrow, or soon after.
I say it's POZ!

patmoran2006
08-29-2007, 09:49 PM
When you give up a day one draft pick on a team filled with holes all over, to move up and select a MLB.

And he can't beat out John ****ing DiGorgio, who's anything but a seasoned vet.. That would be EMBARASSING.

Poz I am sure barring injury will be starting at MLB-- and I wouldnt be starting threads with the subject and ending it with exclamation points about it. We traded up for him for a reason.. He's SUPPOSED TO START AT MIDDLE LINEBACKER!

im4bflo
08-30-2007, 09:05 PM
:monkeyp::baghead:

RedEyE
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
i disagree completely red..

people are saying that because he missed a tackle badly on one play.. and then it turned into "oh, he missed a ton of tackles.." to "oh, he was awful".

i went back and watched the game to see.. he still finished with 4 solos and played decent. not great.. but decent.. he also played against the starters on new orleans, a great offense.. and it was his first game as a starter.

i am not saying i want him starting, so dont get me wrong, but i am saying that digi is not NEARLY as bad as many many people are making him out to be.. if he was, then pos would already be in the lineup and it would be set in stone. coaches are watching them every day.

Just saw this reply. I haven't had the luxury of going back through tape to watch Dig specifically over and over again, so I'll have to take you for your word on that one. It wasn't the mistackles that I was concerned about, it was his positioning. From what I remember seeing he was out of position and biting too often.

im4bflo
08-30-2007, 09:25 PM
After today, I'd be very surprised if the MLB job isn't POZ's.