• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Now that's confidence

I heard this on Sirius.

Before he was drafted, Peyton Manning was asked by a team why he felt they should draft him instead of Ryan Leaf.

"Well let me put it this way," Manning said. "If you don't draft me, I'll play for another team and kick your butt for the next 15 years."

And that he did.
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Re: Now that's confidence

Shame on the Bolts!!! SD
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

That's insecurity compared to his bro Eli who dictated where he didn't want to play coming out of college.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ajsdx
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
        Shame on the Bolts!!! SD
        I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning was the #1 pick. So the Bolts really couldn't have done much about it aside from sabotaging Peyton and hoping the Colts didn't pick him. Well, I guess they could have not picked Ryan Leaf, but...

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ajsdx
          I'm pretty sure Peyton Manning was the #1 pick. So the Bolts really couldn't have done much about it aside from sabotaging Peyton and hoping the Colts didn't pick him. Well, I guess they could have not picked Ryan Leaf, but...
          Very true. Manning was to top overall pick, though there was discussion before the draft that Leaf might have the stronger arm and more raw athleticism.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BillsPride12
            • Dec 2004

Peyton is a throwback to the old school style of quaterbacking. I know some people didn't like it but that one game where Dungy sent out the kicking team on 4 and 2 and Peyton sent them back to the sideline so he could go for it tells me exactly what he is all about, it tells me theres a guy who is playing the game for more than just the paycheck.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsPride12
              Peyton is a throwback to the old school style of quaterbacking. I know some people didn't like it but that one game where Dungy sent out the kicking team on 4 and 2 and Peyton sent them back to the sideline so he could go for it tells me exactly what he is all about, it tells me theres a guy who is playing the game for more than just the paycheck.
              well said
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BillsPride12
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• mikemac2001
                  is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  I heard this on Sirius.

Before he was drafted, Peyton Manning was asked by a team why he felt they should draft him instead of Ryan Leaf.

"Well let me put it this way," Manning said. "If you don't draft me, I'll play for another team and kick your butt for the next 15 years."

And that he did.

He also has made me laugh

he uses his dorky white boy look to his advantage so much

MUCK
                  FIAMI

Comment

• BillsPride12
                    • Dec 2004

To add to what I said earlier, its no suprise Peyton was a huge Jim Kelly fan

Comment

• El Guapo
                      • May 2007

Was there anyone, other than Bears fans, not cheering for this guy in the Super Bowl? I was glad the Colts left our division in the shake up because of this guy. I am a Peyton fan, through and through. I hate UT, and could care less about Indy, but this Manning is just so good, you have to like him.

His brother, on the other hand.........
                      A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Who is this mixxum guy, with his groaning everybody?

Comment

• Elminster
                          #1 Kelsay Fan
                          • Oct 2006

Eh, no worries. I'm not afraid to give out thanks to counter arbitary groans. It hardly matters...but, whatever,

I too am a fan of Peyton. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that we like the team: Polian built it, after alll. In many ways, it's eerily reminiscient of the '90 Bills. I was very happy when the Colts won the Super Bowl, if only because it shut up the "Tom Brady is the best and Peyton Manning is a whiny choker" lobby for about three seconds...
                          Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                            • May 2003

When it's all said and done, Peyton Manning could be the best QB of all time. By the end of the season he'll be 4 in TD passes and near the top 5 of yards. As far as I see it, he's better than Danny Boy Marino and Bert Farva.
                            Send me some wings!

Comment

Working...
                            X