PDA

View Full Version : For all you guys that over-analyze the preseason...

JoeMama
08-30-2007, 06:40 PM
You any less freaked out about JP Losman now?

If this stuff means a lot to you, it must be some consolation that he looked sharp tonight.

Very good presence. Very calm. Very accurate. Moving nicely in the pocket.

Only "incompletion" was a perfect pass to Price on 3rd down that was ruled out of bounds.

And another great throw to Price on a 3rd and 5 was negated because of an imaginary pushoff.

For what it's worth, it was a good performance.

shelby
08-30-2007, 06:43 PM
:goodpost:

Meathead
08-30-2007, 10:02 PM
:lolpoint: chikylils

Dr. Lecter
08-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Nice work as usual Joe.

billsburgh
08-30-2007, 11:44 PM
but, but he didn't lead the starters to any points tonight. WERE DOOMED

BADTHINGSMAN
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
You any less freaked out about JP Losman now?

If this stuff means a lot to you, it must be some consolation that he looked sharp tonight.

Very good presence. Very calm. Very accurate. Moving nicely in the pocket.

Only "incompletion" was a perfect pass to Price on 3rd down that was ruled out of bounds.

And another great throw to Price on a 3rd and 5 was negated because of an imaginary pushoff.

For what it's worth, it was a good performance.

Also well falling to the ground tossed one to Royal to avoid the sack.. To bad Fowler tackled Royal..

Carlton Bailey
08-31-2007, 12:02 AM
Trent Edwards is the best QB on the team.

I'm ready for the ensuing groans ...

BADTHINGSMAN
08-31-2007, 12:15 AM

He deffinitly showed alot during the preseason.. I dont groan people for their opinions..

billsburgh
08-31-2007, 02:11 AM

he hasn't played a down of NFL football against quality NFL defenders yet. Let's not annoint him the next Tom Brady yet.

evol4276
08-31-2007, 02:35 AM
its kinda also like the people who no matter what people say about someone in preseason, the response is always "it doesnt matter cuz they played against scrubs" or "people who wont make the team anyways" why do they even watch preseason games then? thats what the majority of preseason is. the whole point for preseason for US as fans is to get a look at the lesser-known people on our team perform and see how they progress. if they do good, then great! we all need to stop with the oh he did good but who cares kinda deal. im not saying turn people into gods but at least aknowledge a good performance when you see it. to me trent edwards did an excellent job this preseason and deserves #2 from Nall. thats my opinion on it.

and on topic, jp looked good for his 2 drives, as i hoped he would. no need to worry at all