PDA

View Full Version : Bills Win!

MTBillsFan
08-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Tonight got me real pumped for the season! I know it was the Lions, and the preseason's last game but still... GO BILLS!!! :jig:

MTBillsFan
08-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Can you merge mine, sorry, I was too late!

John Doe
08-30-2007, 08:59 PM
The backups played very good football and looked very well coached.

BAM
08-30-2007, 09:06 PM
It's always good to get a win. No matter what you're playing or who you're playing against. It's good to win.

Cheers. :beers:

im4bflo
08-30-2007, 09:14 PM
" GO BILLS!!! "

Philagape
08-30-2007, 10:40 PM
:up:

BillsFever21
08-31-2007, 03:33 AM
When we win it's a great job. When we can't tackle and play like crap it's just preseason. I don't know if I should laugh or cry and some of the things you see.

jamze132
08-31-2007, 04:42 AM
I always say if you can score more points than your opponent, you should win the game.

jamze132
08-31-2007, 04:59 AM
Ok, on a more serious note...

Yeah, uh, our defense is pretty small and we are going to get killed in the redzone.

I think Brad Butler should be the starting RG immediatly.

Craig Nall proved why the Packers drafted Aaron Rodgers and the Bills drafted Trent Edwards. Who throws a ball on thrid and long into traffic to a guy who has no chance of getting anywhere near the first down marker? Holcomb.

If Ellison is going to miss time, I would like to see DiGorgio in there instead of anyone else. If we are trying to get the best 3 out there at the same time, why not?

It's sad when DiGorgio is one of your top 3 LBs.

I feel bad for Lynch, since he doesn't have any time to look up when he gets the ball from JP. I really hope the line figures out how to block next week against a good team.

Is it just me, why can't we blame the QB for a lot of failed runs? If he is under center and is calling an audible, there should be no reason for the play to blow up on the same side the RB is heading. Isn't it too easy to just reverse the play to run where the other team ain't? I dunno.

It looks to me like Jauron is clueless. Every time the camera showed him, he just looked straight ahead. And nice job not reviewing Price's grab in the 1st qtr. You should have thrown the red flag before you had Moorman hustle out there and kick the ball with over 10 seconds on the play clock.

What happened to Greer? He got schooled like twice tonight.

Youboty should be starting over anyone else in there. At least he has some upside.

And anyone who doesn't think Trent Edwards is looked real good this pre-season is clueless. Yes he was playing against 2nd/3rd stringers the entire time but wouldn't you expect a good QB to put up good numbers against lesser talent? The way I see it, he did what he was supposed to do all pre-season, move the ball and not turn it over. He put points on the board and gave the defense a rest. He did his job and he didn't struggle to do it.

shelby
08-31-2007, 05:31 AM
i think Edwards has won the 2nd QB spot.

Edwards looks much further along than your typical rookie quarterback. He finished the preseason 46-61 passing (75%) for 432 yards and a touchdown which was good for a passer rating just a shade under 100 (99.9).
Head coach Dick Jauronhttp://www.buffalobills.com/images/relatedicon.gif (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5154#) was surprised that Edwards' preseason completion percentage was that high.
"Yeah I guess it is surprising for anybody, particularly a rookie," said Jauron of Edwards' completion percentage. "That's high. That's really good. He was very accurate and once again you've seen him out there practicing. He is accurate with the ball, he does get it out quick and he generally knows where he's going with it."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5154