PDA

View Full Version : Mike Mularkey and Dolphins in midseason form

The Answer
08-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Not to take the attention away from us, because The Answer felt we played a pretty solid game. But did anybody happen to catch the dolfellon game? Cameron let Mularkey call the plays and he pitched a perfect shutout losing 7 - 0. Yes this was a meaningless game but you have to love it:

Miami Offense 121 total yards:

59 total passing yards
4 Int's
62 total rushing yards
4 QB sacks

Visit Finheaven for a good laugh because it's a zoo in there right now.

~The Answer

billsburgh
08-30-2007, 11:42 PM
news like this is always good for a few :snicker:s

MTBillsFan
08-31-2007, 12:30 AM
hahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!
DOLPHINS SUCK!!!

clumping platelets
08-31-2007, 12:34 AM
:snicker:

hammerbillsfan
08-31-2007, 12:38 AM
:squish:

LtFinFan66
08-31-2007, 05:02 AM
Lets see....NO offensive starters played a down and Mularky called the plays which isn't happening in the regular season. Pretty much a NON-ISSUE!!

billsburgh
08-31-2007, 05:04 AM
Lets see....NO offensive starters played a down and Mularky called the plays which isn't happening in the regular season. Pretty much a NON-ISSUE!!
come on, let us Bills fans have some fun

LtFinFan66
08-31-2007, 05:07 AM
:no:

At least not certain ones

thecoordinator
08-31-2007, 05:16 AM

are you insinuating that the on-field personnel had anything to do with our offensive ineptitude tonight? because i assure you, we could have fielded a probowl offense and as long as moo moo had the keys it would have been a circus.

its funny that we actually hired this guy as an OC before, but never as funny as the bills, who actually hired him to be their head coach!! bahhhhhhh!!!!!!

billsburgh
08-31-2007, 05:23 AM
Mularkey will always be fair game to :snicker: at

LtFinFan66
08-31-2007, 05:23 AM
Me?? Never! :rofl:

billsburgh
08-31-2007, 05:24 AM
are you insinuating that the on-field personnel had anything to do with our offensive ineptitude tonight? because i assure you, we could have fielded a probowl offense and as long as moo moo had the keys it would have been a circus.

its funny that we actually hired this guy as an OC before, but never as funny as the bills, who actually hired him to be their head coach!! bahhhhhhh!!!!!!
and what exactly did Saban do for the fins? other than bail on you after saying he wasnt leaving

jamze132
08-31-2007, 06:09 AM
Now now...

In the Fin's defense, Mularkey was calling the plays. Yeah it's ****ing hilarious, but let's be honest, what else can anyone in the NFL expect? He shouldn't be employed in the NFL.

shelby
08-31-2007, 06:10 AM
:fishfry:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-31-2007, 06:11 AM
this is the first post by the answer that has not made me throw up in my mouth

Static
08-31-2007, 07:25 AM
The funny thing for me about this is Cam did this as a practice run incase anything ever happened to him and they needed to do this in an emergency..........Looks like nothing better happen to Cam.

jmb1099
08-31-2007, 07:36 AM
The funny thing for me about this is Cam did this as a practice run incase anything ever happened to him and they needed to do this in an emergency..........Looks like nothing better happen to Cam.
I had that thought too. The other thought I had was is he preparing you guys in case he pulls a Saban and up and leaves? It was really strange.

hydro
08-31-2007, 07:48 AM

But everyone thought coming in that he would have a chance at being a decent coach coming from a well oiled machine in Pittsburgh. You guys picked him up after everyone knew he was a joke. Now thats HILARIOUS!

HHURRICANE
08-31-2007, 07:51 AM
Cam Cameron has about an 18 month shelf life. He's already had a peculiar first year. Between the draft bubble when he got booed for not taking Quinn, the "mistakes are good", and now the emergency OC scenario. Is this guy really head coaching material?

How does MM still have a job??

mysticsoto
08-31-2007, 08:02 AM

Yeah, except that the Dolphins appear incapable of learning from another's mistake - which is why MM is even still there. Of course, the fins appear to love to get our trash - how did Bennie Anderson work out for ya' ??? Maybe you guys should look into Mike Williams' availability. Although, sadly, he'd probably improve your Oline...

HAMMER
08-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Miami Sucks!

OpIv37
08-31-2007, 10:37 AM
So, the Bills sucking in pre-season is meaningless because it's only preseason and they're not showing much, but the Dolphins sucking in pre-season somehow shows their mid-season form? WTF?

cocamide
08-31-2007, 11:12 AM
So, the Bills sucking in pre-season is meaningless because it's only preseason and they're not showing much, but the Dolphins sucking in pre-season somehow shows their mid-season form? WTF?

We know the Bills have many issues, but we can still take comfort in how much the Fins suck.

OpIv37
08-31-2007, 12:32 PM
We know the Bills have many issues, but we can still take comfort in how much the Fins suck.

agreed, but I just hate the hypocrisy- people laugh at the Fins for sucking in pre season, but when the Bills suck in pre season, they think everything's going to be just fine because it's only preseason. All I'm looking for is consistency.

NJFINSFAN1
08-31-2007, 02:33 PM
agreed, but I just hate the hypocrisy- people laugh at the Fins for sucking in pre season, but when the Bills suck in pre season, they think everything's going to be just fine because it's only preseason. All I'm looking for is consistency.

Its the same at Finheaven, I don't take to much into preseason. I think the Fins have room to grow. I also don't think the Bills will be as bad as most Fin fans think.

As they say, that's why you play the games, you never know.

cocamide
08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Is it next Sunday yet? Let's see how these teams really do

Michael82
08-31-2007, 05:07 PM
:snicker:

BillsFever21
09-01-2007, 12:42 AM

Sorry guys. He has us here.

The funny thing is that most of these people who are laughing at him now thought he was such a great hire because of him great offenses in Pittsburgh. Then they thought he was our coach for years after our great improvement and a 9-7 season. Sounds familiar to the Jauron era so far.