TE-Royal, Everett
K/P/LS-Lindell, Moorman, Schneck

DE-Schobel, Kelsay, Wallace, Hargrove, Denney
DT-Tripplett, McCargo, K. Williams, Anderson
LB-Crowell, Wire, DiGiorgio, Posluszny, Ellison, Haggan, Stamer
CB-McGee, Webster, K. Thomas, Greer, Youboty
S-Whitner, Simpson, Leonhard, G. Wilson

1 player added via waivers/FA with Hargrove on suspension

PS: WR Morgan, S Wendling, WR Mayle, OL Gaddis, TE Schouman, DE Ah You, DE Neill, LB Washington, DL Watts (European PS)

IR-OL Merz, WR C. Denney (NFL-E inj), WR Peterson (NFL-E inj)

Bubble players: DE Denney and/or LB Ellison (could be candidate for PUP or IR depending on severity of injury), DB/WR George Wilson, WR Jonathan Smith, DE Anthony Hargrove, and LB Mario Haggan

Fred Jackson gets nod over Shaud Williams
George Wilson gets nod over John Wendling

At this point, I can finally update "Cash to Cap" :type:

jamze132
08-31-2007, 05:08 AM
I can't disagree with anything posted, Clump. That's about how I see it too.

Sounds like a Super Bowl squad, eh?

clumping platelets
08-31-2007, 05:35 AM
:ill:

Dr. Lecter
08-31-2007, 05:55 AM
Neither Denney or Ellison are PUP eligible.

Replace J.Smith with Wendling or Mayle. I could also see Chambers on the team over Haggan or Stamer.

Look for maybe Preston to be a surprise cut.

Ebenezer
08-31-2007, 09:39 AM
you need to include at least 10 players that were not in a Bills uni last night...:ill:

casdhf
08-31-2007, 10:17 AM
It'd be very difficult to keep Fred Jackson off the roster.

I bet we'll keep 5 safties and only 5 WRs.

OpIv37
08-31-2007, 10:23 AM
I'd rather keep Wendling than Leonhard at this point.

User Manuel
08-31-2007, 10:43 AM
QB-Losman, Edwards, FA QB
RB-Lynch, Thomas, Wright
FB-Neufeld, Cieslak
WR-Evans, Price, Reed, Parrish, Aiken, Mayle
OL-Peters, Dockery, Fowler, Whittle, Walker, Preston, Pennington, Butler
TE-Royal, Everett, Schouman
K/P/LS-Lindell, Moorman

DE-Schobel, Kelsay, Wallace, Hargrove, Neil(Ls)
DT-Tripplett, McCargo, K. Williams, Anderson
LB-Crowell, Wire, DiGiorgio, Posluszny, Ellison, Washington, Stamer
CB-McGee, Webster, K. Thomas, Greer, Youboty
S-Whitner, Simpson, Leonhard, Wilson, Wendling

PS: WR Morgan, Chambers, OL Gaddis, DE Ah You, DL Watts (European PS)

IR-OL Merz, WR C. Denney (NFL-E inj), WR Peterson (NFL-E inj), Ryan Denney

Nall, Fred Jackson, Haggan, Schneck go away.

don137
08-31-2007, 10:50 AM
I have a feeling Everett may get cut. He's done nothing since he's been here.

hydro
08-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Nall, Fred Jackson, Haggan, Schneck go away.

So you expect someone else to just step in a long snap? That doesn't seem logical to me unless we have someone on the team with more experience than he does...

Ebenezer
08-31-2007, 10:57 AM
I have a feeling Everett may get cut. He's done nothing since he's been here.
feeling? :bigwave: I still say, dollars to doughnuts, that he was drafted only to appease McGahee and the agent.

Ebenezer
08-31-2007, 10:58 AM
So you expect someone else to just step in a long snap? That doesn't seem logical to me unless we have someone on the team with more experience than he does...
Neil snapped the 2nd half of the last three preseason games...and he is a DE, a position we are lacking with the Denney injury and Hargrove suspension.

Oaf
08-31-2007, 12:05 PM
What has Mayle shown to deserve a roster spot other than dropped balls? I say we stick with 5 WRs, 5 safeties (definitely including Wendling), and cut Stamer to make room for Jackson.

Honestly, just think about that one, Josh Stamer (7th LB) or Freddie Jackson.

I also think there'll be a intense battle b/w our 7th rounders Shouman and Ah You for one roster spot.

Wally The Barber
08-31-2007, 12:20 PM
If you believe the Bills will not claim any players, you could be right!

Personally, I think the Bills will go with 51 from training camp and claim atleast 2!

mysticsoto
08-31-2007, 12:29 PM
Neil snapped the 2nd half of the last three preseason games...and he is a DE, a position we are lacking with the Denney injury and Hargrove suspension.

I think this is a great idea. And we do need depth at DE, so keeping Neil would be a great idea...If only he or Powell would step it up to the next level!!!

Night Train
08-31-2007, 12:52 PM
I'd even chop an extra 2 off those lists, since I think we'll pluck a couple last cuts from other teams. ( think DT )

RedEyE
08-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Looks fine to me Clump.

I'd like to see Aiken cut and a young receiver like Jenkins given an opportunity. Aiken adds nothing to this team. Never has.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-31-2007, 03:46 PM

Tasker was saying this last night on the tv telecast he said that Shneck is a veteran but that the Bills might want to keep another guy on the team and the camera was on Ryan Neil

Yasgur's Farm
08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
Neither Denney or Ellison are PUP eligible.

Replace J.Smith with Wendling or Mayle. I could also see Chambers on the team over Haggan or Stamer.

Look for maybe Preston to be a surprise cut.I think Wendling and Chambers make the 53 also.

TigerJ
08-31-2007, 06:12 PM
I'd rather keep Wendling than Leonhard at this point.

So would I, but I don't think the Bills are thinking like I'm thinking on that point. Leonhard is getting "incumbency preference."

TigerJ
08-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Tasker was saying this last night on the tv telecast he said that Shneck is a veteran but that the Bills might want to keep another guy on the team and the camera was on Ryan Neil

I saw that. It's really going to depend on how well Neil can long snap. In theory the Bills would love to have a long snapper who can do something else, anything else, but they still need a guy who snaps with both accuracy and good velocity like Schneck does. Neil has gotten his shot, but if he's not close to Schneck in those two critical areas, they'll go with the sure thing in Schneck.