PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its cause I was hammered at bar.. but

patmoran2006
08-31-2007, 05:48 AM
But did Tim Anderson actually get a sack last night? As I was on like my third pitcher of Ying Ling, watching chicks play volleyball on the sand courts from the deck at Flarrety's in Hamburg-- I looked up at the TV once and actually thought I saw Tim Anderson sacking a QB.

Is this true?!?!????!?

shelby
08-31-2007, 05:50 AM
He was credited with a half sack, he split it with Al Wallace.

Is that why you were so out of hand last night, Mr. Moran? Drunk posting doesn't seem to agree with you.

clumping platelets
08-31-2007, 05:51 AM
:popcorn:

Night Train
08-31-2007, 05:51 AM
He was credited with a half sack, he split it with Al Wallace.

Is that why you were so out of hand last night, Mr. Moran? Drunk posting doesn't seem to agree with you.

Wait. When does he post sober ?

Wally The Barber
08-31-2007, 05:57 AM
He didn't mean to tackle him, he find of fell on him! (lol)

realdealryan
08-31-2007, 06:05 AM
I was in class watching the NFL gamecenter, and I see his name pop up with a sack. I fell out of my chair, yet when I got up remained skeptical.

Then I saw it on the DVR later at night. The pocket collapsed and after :17 Tim Anderson ended up on the ground beneath the QB. Sack?

PS Marshawn's 14 yard reception was the *****. Sidestep, another quick sidestep, shed a tackle, 14 yards. This guy is elusive.

casdhf
08-31-2007, 06:45 AM
But did Tim Anderson actually get a sack last night? As I was on like my third pitcher of Ying Ling, watching chicks play volleyball on the sand courts from the deck at Flarrety's in Hamburg-- I looked up at the TV once and actually thought I saw Tim Anderson sacking a QB.

Is this true?!?!????!? Ying Ling !!!!!

HHURRICANE
08-31-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm embarrassed to admit this but Tim Anderson was moving the pile and looked pretty decent. He actually looked good.

Philagape
08-31-2007, 07:12 AM
Tim Anderson IS a pile

jamze132
08-31-2007, 07:18 AM
:poop:
Tim Anderson IS a pile:poop:

Wys Guy
08-31-2007, 07:18 AM

Is this true?!?!????!?
Yes, against the incomparable J.T. O'Sullivan, who's been bounced around more in five seasons that a two-bit tart at a port-o-call.

:D

Nevertheless, always a good question during a night out w/ Mr. Yuengling.

;)

PS I'm in Buffalo today. I'll get a hold of you soon.

HHURRICANE
08-31-2007, 07:19 AM
PS. Is anybody sick of our undersized D getting dominated? Maybe I was impressed with Anderson because he wasn't getting run over like the rest of the team.

BlackMetalNinja
08-31-2007, 07:21 AM
PS I'm in Buffalo today. I'll get a hold of you soon.

I can just imagine how that meeting would go... Buffalo Bills Lovefest baby!

User Manuel
08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
Tim anderson has actually been ok this preseason. At least he has made some plays. Tripplett = terrible so far. I am certifiably worried about him.

jmb1099
08-31-2007, 08:10 AM
:fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PS I'm in Buffalo today. I'll get a hold of you soon.[/QUOTE]

BidsJr
08-31-2007, 08:39 AM
:fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :fit: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PS I'm in Buffalo today. I'll get a hold of you soon.[/QUOTE]

It's the junior journalist conference.

Gunzlingr
08-31-2007, 09:19 AM
It's the junior journalist conference.

:rofl:

HAMMER
08-31-2007, 10:34 AM
What could be worse than Moran and Chicken Sauce in a room together talking football?

DynaPaul
08-31-2007, 01:55 PM
It's Yuengling ya drunk bastard. :)

John Doe
08-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Please do not drink and drive.

The Answer
08-31-2007, 05:37 PM

Is this true?!?!????!?

As much as The Answer hates to admit it - Anderson was a beast lastnight, sadly the finished product during the regular season will pale in comparison.

~The Answer