PDA

View Full Version : I PRAY WE CUT WEBSTER

djjimkelly
08-31-2007, 06:46 AM
i didnt see this guy make a play all pre season. i think between kiwaukee greer and youbouty we should be fine.

if fact i thought youbouty played quite a solid game last night especially in run support all those ohio state CB's can definately lay the lumber!!!

CUT WEBSTER PLEASE!!!!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
08-31-2007, 06:49 AM
i dont think we can afford to cut any DBs

in fact I think we need aobut 12 DBs on the field at one time to make up for the fact that the ones we have are vince lombardi leage quality :)

Wally The Barber
08-31-2007, 06:57 AM
i dont think we can afford to cut any DBs

in fact I think we need aobut 12 DBs on the field at one time to make up for the fact that the ones we have are vince lombardi leage quality :)

You can always afford to cut a player that is of little use!

We are going to need something better the Webster and there will surely be a better player waived by another team!

OpIv37
08-31-2007, 07:23 AM
I don't know- Greer had a bad game and Youboty made some nice tackles but struggled in coverage. Aside from that, we're just short handed at the position. The only CB that will get cut is Bassey.

Mr. Miyagi
08-31-2007, 07:51 AM
How did Webster go from being a good veteran pickup to such a bust??

User Manuel
08-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Webster is Webster. He'll make the team and be adequate.

I am hoping someone shakes loose for a trade in the next week. He'll i would take a flyer on Phillip Buchanon right now. That being said, if we have the proper expectations(ie a poor, young defense that hopefully will improve through the course of the season) then Youboty should be the starter. Unfortunately, Donte Whitner and Simpson are looking at a bunch of criticism because they are going to spend a good bit of their season covering up the CB deficiencies on that side, to the detriment of their stats.

OpIv37
08-31-2007, 08:15 AM
How did Webster go from being a good veteran pickup to such a bust??

That's a good question. Everyone was so high on him in camp, but as soon as the preseason games started, he did nothing. Maybe he's one of those "workout warrior" guys who look great in practice but can't bring it on the field when it counts (or in this case, sort of counts).

Either way, I'm not encouraged by a guy who struggles so bad when a starting job and maybe even a roster spot are at stake.

RockStar36
08-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Yeah, he was real bad.

djjimkelly
09-11-2007, 06:55 AM
well he didnt get cut but i got my wish that hes not playing anymore.

mchurchfie
09-11-2007, 06:57 AM
That's a good question. Everyone was so high on him in camp, .
That's because he was going against JP and Nall.

djjimkelly
09-11-2007, 07:00 AM
That's because he was going against JP and Nall.

yeah trent edwards didnt throw at him either just dumb

Mahdi
09-11-2007, 07:20 AM
I think by season's end Youboty will be an unquestionned starter. He looks good out there IMO. A week of practice as a starter should settle him in.

SquishDaFish
09-11-2007, 07:47 AM
I think Youboty is going to suprise some people

TigerJ
09-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Youboty may have some growing pains early on, but I think in the end he's going to grab on to that corner spot and not let go.

HHURRICANE
09-11-2007, 08:51 AM
At least nobody wished for an injury to Webster in this thread.

djjimkelly
09-11-2007, 09:17 AM
LOL i only prayed he got cut i dont want to hope for anyones injury since everetts unfortunate situation

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
i never want to see webster on the field ever again..he's so bad, he's a slow corner who cant cover for sh**..he pisses me off, i thought he was going to be a good pick-up for us..i want to see youboty out there right now.

Mad Bomber
09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Webster is out for the season. He had surgery on his broken forearm.

When he left the game I thought that they had pulled him because he was playing so terribly.

RockStar36
09-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Webster is out for the season. He had surgery on his broken forearm.

When he left the game I thought that they had pulled him because he was playing so terribly.

:rofl:

Me too.

This is the one injury I'm not worried about at all. Webster could be ok for depth reasons but I wanted Youboty to start anyways.

Al the Bills Fan
09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I think Youboty is going to suprise some people

I think you are right! Youboty has some rough edges but I think he will be a solid starter in time.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/BJdpnh2cK2fUnfvx85isHl67qIku-0ep01EC.jpg