Who will be the worst person to make this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills Juggernaut
    • Aug 2006

Who will be the worst person to make this team?

I'm not asking who should make the team who shouldn't, but of the players that make the team, who will be the worst.

I think its an interesting question.

My pick is Duke Preston. This guy is garabage no matter what position he plays.

Others?
    The One and Only
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Who will be the worst person to make this team?

Timmy Tub O Goo Anderson

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
      • Aug 2005

Has to be Anderson
      SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Wally The Barber
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
        Has to be Anderson
        I have to go with Webster at this point!
        Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Anderson has quietly had a solid pre-season. For some reason he got tagged as a bad player and his rep speaks louder than his play which has been good. He did add on weight but I think that he was told to do that and he has used it to plug up some holes. From what I have seen in the four games was that he is able to apply some pressure on QBs and make some plays in the run game at the point of attack as well as sliding down the LOS. He will not be the worst to make the team. IMO it will be either Preston or Neufeld. Preston isnt strong enough to be a road-grater, fast enough to be a puller or good enough in Pass Pro. His only advantage is he can suck at many positions instead of just one. Neufeld has never done anything at all for this team yet he always seems to be a lock to make it... wierd.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
            Anderson has quietly had a solid pre-season. For some reason he got tagged as a bad player and his rep speaks louder than his play which has been good. He did add on weight but I think that he was told to do that and he has used it to plug up some holes. From what I have seen in the four games was that he is able to apply some pressure on QBs and make some plays in the run game at the point of attack as well as sliding down the LOS. He will not be the worst to make the team. IMO it will be either Preston or Neufeld. Preston isnt strong enough to be a road-grater, fast enough to be a puller or good enough in Pass Pro. His only advantage is he can suck at many positions instead of just one. Neufeld has never done anything at all for this team yet he always seems to be a lock to make it... wierd.
            exactly. I'm not ready to say he's turned his game around but let's give credit where credit is due. He hasn't played as badly as I expected him to play. He wasn't great but he didn't stink either. It's only preseason though. Let's see what he can do in regular games.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

jim leonard, jason webster, melvin fowler, duke preston, tim anderson, ryan nuefeld, shaud williams, larry triplett, mario haggan, josh stamer, sam aiken, josh reed, most of these guys did nothing but contribute to last years 7-9 record and shown no improvement, throw kevin everett in there as well, and some have been here for the last 4-5 bad seasons, time to make some changes seriously
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                jim leonard, jason webster, melvin fowler, duke preston, tim anderson, ryan nuefeld, shaud williams, larry triplett, mario haggan, josh stamer, sam aiken, josh reed, most of these guys did nothing but contribute to last years 7-9 record and shown no improvement, throw kevin everett in there as well, and some have been here for the last 4-5 bad seasons, time to make some changes seriously
                you forgot JP LOsman, A_Train , kelsay , and Parrish. If you're gonna put Webster to that list, might as well add Walker and Dockery. They haven't done anything significant .

Dang we need a new team.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  you forgot JP LOsman, A_Train , kelsay , and Parrish. If you're gonna put Webster to that list, might as well out in Walker and Dockery.

Dang we need a new team.
                  i know it sounds harsh but the truth hurts to some, i dont think we should get rid of JP, or Parrish and no the sky is not falling but it is the truth, man look how bad we sucked the last 7 years, and i am not talking about many starters in my list, but for sake of argument, what guys on my list would u keep truthfully if u were a playoff contending team, i will throw A-train on my list as well to make u feel better lol
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

i know it sounds harsh but the truth hurts to some, i dont think we should get rid of JP, or Parrish and no the sky is not falling but it is the truth, man look how bad we sucked the last 7 years, and i am not talking about many starters in my list, but for sake of argument, what guys on my list would u keep truthfully if u were a playoff contending team, i will throw A-train on my list as well to make u feel better lol
                    Jp and Parrish haven't shown any improvement from what they've done last year. I don't think they should get a pass .

This is only the 2nd year with this new team. I'd give most of the players in your list a chance before we start calling for their heads. You may have not liked 7-9 but that's actually a great start for any teams that's rebuilding.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• hydro
                      • Oct 2005

This seems a little over dramatic to me. So you expect to have players that are backup who should be starters somewhere else? Backups are obviously going to be flawed but they are on the team because they are the next best option.

When you look at our preseason the only reason why we have won any games is because our 2nd, 3rd stringers have been better than the other teams 2nd, and 3rd stringers. So really our backups must be better than other teams.
                      BERNIAC!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

Leonard. Period. He can't play safety - he's just too small and gets run over by team mascots. He can't return either in ST. One big hit, and he pops the ball out like a pez dispenser...

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Duke Preston

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
                            define "good pre season". He did well in the 3rd game and didn't do bad last night, but got manhandled by scrubs in the first two games. The guy is crap, extra weight or not. He's constantly stonewalled at the LOS. The only phase of the game he's even remotely good at is getting in the passing lane and deflecting balls, but he doesn't even do that consistently.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Answer
                              The Plagiarist
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Bills Juggernaut
                              I'm not asking who should make the team who shouldn't, but of the players that make the team, who will be the worst.

I think its an interesting question.

My pick is Duke Preston. This guy is garabage no matter what position he plays.

Others?
                              The entire starting oline, josh reed, tim anderson, larry tripplett, every TE we have, Terrance mcgee, atrain, keith ellison, coy wire, jason webster, jabari gree, john mccargo - oh wait you said just one person right?

~The Answer

Comment

Working...
                              X