PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Bills/Skins tix

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 10:12 AM
The game is here in DC so for once it will be about a 40 minute drive instead of a 6 hour and 40 minute drive to see the Bills.

I paid $70 each and got a free parking pass- face is $64 plus tax and parking is $25, so that's an incredible deal for Skins tix. They sell out almost instantly so they're impossible to get for face value- they're always available on stubhub and 1800bestseats but usually at a significant markup.

I'm also going to the Fins game in B-lo the following week so I'll be going to two consecutive games for the first time ever.

If anyone is coming down for the game, let me know via PM and we'll get a tailgate going, Buffalo style (they don't know how to do it around here). Also, I know some other people selling tix so I might be able to help out with that as well.

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 10:35 AM
here is the view from my seats- they're nosebleed but they're 50 yard line

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec401.jpg

click the link because the pic is too large to embed.

RockStar36
09-01-2007, 10:59 AM
here is the view from my seats- they're nosebleed but they're 50 yard line

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec401.jpg

click the link because the pic is too large to embed.

IMO those are the best seats.

A few times at the Ralph I've sat within the first 15 rows but I'm always in the corner of the end zone and I can't see anything down the field.

When I go to the Ralph I usually try and get tickets up that high and as centered as possible. That way you can see all the action.

Stewie
09-01-2007, 11:55 AM
me and bmn are going to the redskins game with 4 others

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
IMO those are the best seats.

A few times at the Ralph I've sat within the first 15 rows but I'm always in the corner of the end zone and I can't see anything down the field.

When I go to the Ralph I usually try and get tickets up that high and as centered as possible. That way you can see all the action.

yeah I've had low seats a few times and while you're closer when the action is in your section of the field, it sucks when it's at the opposite end.

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
I'll PM you guys when it gets closer and we'll get a tailgate going. I've got free parking in the Blue lot so maybe we can meet in there.

BlackMetalNinja
09-01-2007, 02:28 PM

Yeah, what he said!

Stewie
09-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I'll PM you guys when it gets closer and we'll get a tailgate going. I've got free parking in the Blue lot so maybe we can meet in there.

blue lot eh? I haven't figured out the parking situation so I'll try to get my hands on a blue lot pass.. Since you mentioned tailgate I assume thats one of the lots where it's allowed

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 08:06 PM
blue lot eh? I haven't figured out the parking situation so I'll try to get my hands on a blue lot pass.. Since you mentioned tailgate I assume thats one of the lots where it's allowed

I'll have to look into it- if not we'll find another place.

Don't Panic
09-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm trying to go with about 4 other WNYers. Its gonna be tough to get up there from Raleigh, but we're trying. OP, what's the deal on getting Skins tickets mid-season... are they tough to come by? I never tried while living in Baltimore.

mikemac2001
09-01-2007, 08:13 PM
GO ****ing bills! first opener for me and ill probally hit a few other games

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to go with about 4 other WNYers. Its gonna be tough to get up there from Raleigh, but we're trying. OP, what's the deal on getting Skins tickets mid-season... are they tough to come by? I never tried while living in Baltimore.

it depends how they do- you can always get them on Stubhub- if they're doing well, it costs a fortune, if they're doing poorly, you can usually get them for $20 or $30 over face value.

Stewie
09-01-2007, 08:22 PM

me and bmn and the others are coming up from raleigh... maybe we can rent a big ass van

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 08:28 PM
me and bmn and the others are coming up from raleigh... maybe we can rent a big ass van

I think BMN lives in one down by the river.

BAM
09-01-2007, 08:30 PM
That is a great deal for Skins tickets man! I have a couple friends and coworkers looking into tickets for that game and they haven't mentioned anything under $145 so far.

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 08:34 PM
That is a great deal for Skins tickets man! I have a couple friends and coworkers looking into tickets for that game and they haven't mentioned anything under $145 so far.

How many do they need? I know a guy who has 2 tix and a parking pass for $250 and another guy who has either 2 or 4 tix for $100 a piece.

BAM
09-01-2007, 08:36 PM
At least 3... maybe 4 if I decide to go!

raphael120
09-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Count me and my broad in!

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 08:51 PM
this is shaping up nicely- we may have a mini invasion on our hands.

DC fans already know what's up- we took over their arena twice when the Sabres were in town last year.

raphael120
09-01-2007, 08:57 PM
this is shaping up nicely- we may have a mini invasion on our hands.

DC fans already know what's up- we took over their arena twice when the Sabres were in town last year.

you goin to any sabres game this season? i got tix for the first one in DC so far, going with the DC bills backers chapter

BlackMetalNinja
09-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I live in a trailor park, not a van by the river Op! Besides, there's no river here to live by!

OpIv37
09-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I live in a trailor park, not a van by the river Op! Besides, there's no river here to live by!

well, there will be once Patti's doomsday predictions come true.