Craig Nall
Al Wallace on I-R

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5158

ZacGriffi~82
09-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Pennington is the wower IMO.

bigbub2352
09-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Schouman, Pennington, Ah You, Cornelluis, Jenkins, to Ps, cant believe Pennington

shelby
09-01-2007, 05:28 PM
i didn't think Nall or Ah You would get cut!
:jawdrop:

John Doe
09-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Pennington had an absolutley terrible preseason except for the final pre-season game.

There were several times that he just let pass rushers go by him for no apparent reason.

I just don't see how anyone could think that he was better than Langston Walker.

YardRat
09-01-2007, 05:32 PM
One more guy to go?

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2007, 05:35 PM
No. Hargrove was #22.

THATHURMANATOR
09-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Al Wallace to IR?

mybills
09-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Schouman? Now what do I do with my jersey :ill:

Mayle? :cynic:

Bassey? :cynic:

Nall? :eek:

YardRat
09-01-2007, 05:38 PM
I just saw that.

Confused
09-01-2007, 05:38 PM
no more nall. bummer.

HHURRICANE
09-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Craig Nall, wow!!

I think it's pretty stupid to go into the season with just 2 QB's.

Thank goodness that Shaud is gone. Jackson deserved it.

Devin
09-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Least the kept Fred Jackson and finally dumped shaud.

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Craig Nall, wow!!

I think it's pretty stupid to go into the season with just 2 QB's.

Thank goodness that Shaud is gone. Jackson deserved it.

More and more teams are doing that these days.

Look for a guy to be signed that is cheaper than Nall or a guy signed to the Practice Squad (Zabransky?)

YardRat
09-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow.

5 each DT's, DE's, safeties and RB's. One "FB".

shelby
09-01-2007, 05:42 PM
i'm glad Fred Jackson stays! He looked great in the preseason.

G. Host
09-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Going with a 3rd QB will not make a difference. Bills will sign a veteran QB post week 1. Nall was because he was unhappy being #3.

Mike Schneck is because someone else can LS; tough thing to do but Bills have done this before with Ethan Albright.

Brad Cieslak suprises me. I would rather theyt have cut Kevin Everett, the useless TE from University of Miami, but they see the film.

Wallace is signed for a gane and put on IR; probably released to go to another team post week 10.

YardRat
09-01-2007, 06:02 PM
28 defense (including Hargrove, 27 without)

24 offense.

2 kickers.

Scumbag College
09-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Pennington had an absolutley terrible preseason except for the final pre-season game.

There were several times that he just let pass rushers go by him for no apparent reason.

I just don't see how anyone could think that he was better than Langston Walker.

I was a huge Pennington fan before the start of the preseason, however he looked terrible against the second stringers in the preseason games. He got torched by one of the Lions DEs last week a couple of times.

chubluv
09-01-2007, 07:31 PM
What happened to Wallace that he ended up on the IR?

Mahdi
09-01-2007, 07:47 PM
What happened to Wallace that he ended up on the IR?
yeah whats the deal there?

Mad Bomber
09-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Thank God. At least we still have Tim Anderson.

Our season would be lost without him...

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't understand the Ah You cut when Wallce has been placed on IR. The Nall cut is a suprise but looking back on how well Edwards played in preseason the Bills clearly feel they can cover the season with 2 QBs. Nall just couldn't grasp this system.

Pennington cut is kind of weird. If I'm on the Bills scouting team and endorsed both Ah You and Pennington, I'd be looking for a job.

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Thank God. At least we still have Tim Anderson.

Our season would be lost without him...

And Sam Aiken. At least we already know 1 player that will be on the inactive list come next Sunday.

Don't Panic
09-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Our DLine is thinner than Nicole Ritchie after a Ramadan fast.

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Here's the reason for Schneck's demise:
<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 6:20 PM
</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>RYAN NEILL A NICE STORY: Every day Ryan Neill worked on his long snapping. The guy was tireless. Schneck is a real pro when it comes to long snapping, but a big factor for Neill had to be the situation at DE. With Al Wallace going on I-R and Hargrove to reserve suspended Neill's ability to play defensive end had to factor in there. Neill is a real lunchpail player. You know what you're going to get out of him every week.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 08:15 PM
How does Josh Scobey rate? :eek:

I would have kept Shaud Williams over Scobey.

Dr. Lecter
09-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I don't understand the Ah You cut when Wallce has been placed on IR. The Nall cut is a suprise but looking back on how well Edwards played in preseason the Bills clearly feel they can cover the season with 2 QBs. Nall just couldn't grasp this system.

Pennington cut is kind of weird. If I'm on the Bills scouting team and endorsed both Ah You and Pennington, I'd be looking for a job.

I doubt it. They were both 7th round picks.

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 08:22 PM
I doubt it. They were both 7th round picks.

That's right. I was thinking Youboty instead of Ah You.

If someone that didn't know football had read that last sentence they might think I was hitting on you, Lecter.

The last buffalo fan
09-01-2007, 08:29 PM
That's right. I was thinking Youboty instead of Ah You.

If someone that didn't know football had read that last sentence they might think I was hitting on you, Lecter.

:limp:

Wys Guy
09-01-2007, 08:53 PM

As opposed to Langston Walker who had merely a "piss poor" preseason.

So we're all set there at RT.

John Doe
09-01-2007, 08:58 PM

You are entitled to your opinion of Walker's preseason.

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 09:00 PM

Well, when choosing poop, I guess it's better to take the one that stinks less.

Mitchy moo
09-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Nall?? Edwards really must of went up the chart.

Michael82
09-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Wow! Some pretty big surprises there. I'm shocked that they are going with only Losman and Edwards. I'm really shocked that they cut Mike Schneck. Having a LS only does make a difference. Hell, I still say that Lindell got better when he did because of Schneck. Didn't Schneck even get into the Pro Bowl a couple years ago? :shocked: The other HUGE surprise is Terrence Pennington. I always thought he would take over at RT. but I guess he struggled in the preseason. The Cieslak move surprises me too. I'm also in complete shock that Scobey is still on the team. I'm guessing that means we will see more of him on KR and less of McGee.....but I we'll see.

mysticsoto
09-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Wow! Some pretty big surprises there. I'm shocked that they are going with only Losman and Edwards. I'm really shocked that they cut Mike Schneck. Having a LS only does make a difference. Hell, I still say that Lindell got better when he did because of Schneck. Didn't Schneck even get into the Pro Bowl a couple years ago? :shocked: The other HUGE surprise is Terrence Pennington. I always thought he would take over at RT. but I guess he struggled in the preseason. The Cieslak move surprises me too. I'm also in complete shock that Scobey is still on the team. I'm guessing that means we will see more of him on KR and less of McGee.....but I we'll see.

The Pennington move shocked me also. The only thing I can think of is that from last year to this year he must not have improved much and they must have saw that as a sign that either we've seen his best already, or that perhaps, he's lazy and doesn't have the work ethic to improve more.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2007, 08:09 AM
I was a huge Pennington fan before the start of the preseason, however he looked terrible against the second stringers in the preseason games. He got torched by one of the Lions DEs last week a couple of times.

Yeah, I can't believe he went from "rookie" starter to "cut" that fast. You are 100% right that he looked bad in the pre-season.

Scumbag College
09-03-2007, 08:10 AM

Cieslak was a surprise too. I think out of all the TEs in the preseason, he looked the best catching the ball.