PDA

View Full Version : The Answer right yet again - Nall being cut

The Answer
09-01-2007, 06:09 PM
The Answer's sources tipped him off about this a few weeks ago but people dismissed it.

But why was this that hard to fathom? Nall Ball is a cancer, and he was outplayed in every way by Trent 'The Franchise' Edwards going back to minicamp. Also since we have so many holes at other positions, the 3rd QB spot was expendable to say the least.

The Answer also feels this is very telling, especially in regards to what the front office and coaching staff truly thinks about the rookie sensation.

Also nice to see that Fred 'action' Jackson made the roster - also look for the front office to make a move and sign a few veterans. We still need help on the D-line, LB and DB.

~The Answer

shelby
09-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Congratulations.

i am glad that Fred Jackson didn't get cut. The kid is impressive!

streetkings01
09-01-2007, 06:30 PM
The Answer's sources tipped him off about this a few weeks ago but people dismissed it.

But why was this that hard to fathom? Nall Ball is a cancer, and he was outplayed in every way by Trent 'The Franchise' Edwards going back to minicamp. Also since we have so many holes at other positions, the 3rd QB spot was expendable to say the least.

The Answer also feels this is very telling, especially in regards to what the front office and coaching staff truly thinks about the rookie sensation.

Also nice to see that Fred 'action' Jackson made the roster - also look for the front office to make a move and sign a few veterans. We still need help on the D-line, LB and DB.

~The AnswerThe Bills contacted me about a week ago, but we are about 2.5 mill apart in guarenteed money! I play CB by the way!

justasportsfan
09-01-2007, 09:26 PM
The Answer was also right when he said Holcomb awas going to unseat McNabb and take them to the playoffs.

raphael120
09-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Well you can chalk Nall up as yet another bust of a FA that Marv signed.

Also 3 draft picks that didn't work out either.

TigerJ
09-01-2007, 09:31 PM
I admit I am surprised. I don't think Nall is really a cancer. I hope he lands on his feet. Maybe Jacksonville has room for him as a #2.

TigerJ
09-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Well you can chalk Nall up as yet another bust of a FA that Marv signed.

Also 3 draft picks that didn't work out either. No GM bats a thousand on free agent pickups. Without a hamstring pull a year ago, Nal l could conceivably be the Bills starter right now. I'm happy things turned out the way they did. As for draft picks being cut, it's almost unheard of for all of a team's draft choices to make the team. Ah You and Schouman will both be on the PS IMO. They both need a year on the Bills strength and conditioning program. I think Schouman is going to be a valuable H-back down the road.

justasportsfan
09-01-2007, 09:41 PM
No GM bats a thousand on free agent pickups. :up:
especially in their first year.

As for the late draft picks, who cares? Doesn't mean that every draft pick is gonna be better than the players we already have.Other teams are cutting their 3rd rd. draft picks for crying out loud. the saints got rid of Pittman? Does this mean that these coaches are more clueless than Dick?

evol4276
09-01-2007, 10:17 PM

~The Answer and this wuld be the first time ur right. and ur sources aka ESPN and any other sports websites including this one culda told anyone that

Mitchy moo
09-02-2007, 06:33 AM
The answer called it, credit to him.:fishing:

Wally The Barber
09-02-2007, 06:55 AM
I predicted Nall would be gone 2 days after the draft!

If you want to impress me, tell me who Buffalo will add to the roster in the next few days!

Fans better get ready for a let down when Marv only adds one player!

To many fans think the Bills can always claim players after waivers!

5 teams are looking for DT's !
Any hesitation by Marv and there may be no Good Dt's available!

casdhf
09-02-2007, 07:24 AM
!

Gunzlingr
09-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I bet they pick up whoever the Bears cut between Kyle Orton or Chris Leak.

TigerJ
09-02-2007, 10:10 PM
A couple QB possibilities Jared Zbransky and Casey Printers.