• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

JP Losman Gathers Crowd For Clean Up Party

Buffalo Bills Quarterback JP Losman hosted the first of hopefully many clean up parties in Buffalo. He developed "Buffalo Lives" as a way to give something back to the city he now calls home.

Hundreds of volunteers gathered in downtown Buffalo to get to work on cleaning up city streets. JP joined them in planting trees, cleaning up garbage and other things to make the city a nicer place to live.

JP says, "We understand the message is gonna be more important than the actual project. We all know this could be dirty again tomorrow. We're trying to spread the message, that's the most important thing we're trying to do."

• DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: JP Losman Gathers Crowd For Clean Up Party

Saw footage and interview with JP on the news. It brought a smile to my face. It's awesome to see someone using their popularity and fame for something so good. Anyone can give money, but JP is doing it grassroots style - simple and honest. He gets mad props from me for it. Hopefully it's only the beginning.

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

I think that's the greatest idea, to get the pride up in Buffalo, and be proud enough to keep up your neighborhood.
      If this does spread, it'll be a huge boost for Buffalo.
      I'd be behind this 100% if I lived there.
      It's great that thousands of people showed up, big props to JP!

Comment

• njsue
        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
        • Sep 2003

Way to go JP!!

Comment

• Tiburon1724
          • Sep 2005

Sadly I forgot about it. When I moved back to Buffalo in May this is exactly the type of stuff I said I'd get involved with. Hopefully there's another one soon so I can redeem myself!!

Comment

Working...
          X