PDA

View Full Version : Raiders cut DE Quentin Moses

Nighthawk
09-01-2007, 10:00 PM
He was a 3rd round pick this year out of Georgia and was very highly touted coming into this year, but didn't make the impact as expected. This guy has talent and would be a nice guy to groom at the DE position. There are definitely some nice players out there that would immediately be an upgrade on this team.

RedEyE
09-01-2007, 10:02 PM
If he was cut by the Raiders this early in his career it probably means he has promise.

They prefer the older, former felon type.

Nighthawk
09-01-2007, 10:09 PM
If he was cut by the Raiders this early in his career it probably means he has promise.

They prefer the older, former felon type.

Good point!

Meathead
09-01-2007, 10:42 PM
well theyre probably going to make a move a de considering the assistant principal went on ir

jamze132
09-02-2007, 01:41 AM
What is is going to hurt if we picked him up? I know that Oakland's defense is way better than ours so anyone they cut, is probably going to be an imnprovement over half of our defense.

oak tree 12
09-02-2007, 08:35 AM
He was a 3rd round pick this year out of Georgia and was very highly touted coming into this year, but didn't make the impact as expected. This guy has talent and would be a nice guy to groom at the DE position. There are definitely some nice players out there that would immediately be an upgrade on this team.

the problem with him is passion,character and heart,if he had them he could be great. teams dont cut third round players in their first year that should throw up a big red flag right there. i'am starting to think about renaldo whynn from wash,he's very servicable expiranced and is a very high character player and great locker room guy.

Nighthawk
09-02-2007, 08:42 AM
the problem with him is passion,character and heart,if he had them he could be great. teams dont cut third round players in their first year that should throw up a big red flag right there. i'am starting to think about renaldo whynn from wash,he's very servicable expiranced and is a very high character player and great locker room guy.

I hear ya, but he isn't very talented. This team lacks talent and needs an infusion, badly.

Kerr
09-02-2007, 11:33 AM
The raiders loss will be somebody elses gain.

BillsFever21
09-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I remember some wanting us to draft him by moving up to the end of the 1st round. LOL

SquishDaFish
09-02-2007, 05:11 PM
Signed my the Cardinals

Nighthawk
09-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Signed my the Cardinals

Good move by the Cards. I think he has a chance to be a player.