PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Ends

im4bflo
09-01-2007, 10:15 PM
We start with SCHOBEL, KELSAY, NEILL and POWELL.
For at least the first 4 games.
Man, teams are going to be attacking that lineup, especially when
they substitute.
Do you think we'll survive?

DMBcrew36
09-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Our defense is going to be bending pretty hard - we all know it. We can only hope it doesn't break too many times. I'm just hoping our secondary can create some turnovers. We're going to need it to stay in some of these games. I want to see Coy Wire rock some dudes and jar the ball loose.

Nighthawk
09-01-2007, 10:22 PM
They NEED to go out and get somebody tonight...tomorrow at the latest! This team just won't win with this DL that it has in place right now. There are a lot of talented players that could help this team. I guess we'll see how in love with this group Dickey is.

YardRat
09-01-2007, 10:23 PM
We're going to find out soon enough.

We've survived losing Bruce Smith for four games to start the season before, we'll have to survive without Hargrove this year.

Youth and inexperience isn't always a bad thing.

GarnOFreak
09-01-2007, 10:25 PM
can we please claim Quentin Moses off the Waiver Wire? Oakland cut him today and he was a first day pick. granted he needs work and isn't consistant but the talent is there. please snag him quickly.

GarnOFreak
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
sorry didn't see the other thread about this.

:bump:

Nighthawk
09-01-2007, 10:27 PM
can we please claim Quentin Moses off the Waiver Wire? Oakland cut him today and he was a first day pick. granted he needs work and isn't consistant but the talent is there. please snag him quickly.

I'm with you on this one! If this team passes on him, then I just don't know what they are doing. They want young, talented players and he would fit the bill. Also, Buster Davis would be great pickup. Go get some players, Marv!

oak tree 12
09-02-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm with you on this one! If this team passes on him, then I just don't know what they are doing. They want young, talented players and he would fit the bill. Also, Buster Davis would be great pickup. Go get some players, Marv!

you guys just dont get it,teams dont ever cut third round players in their first year no matter how bad they look. the fact that moses and davis were cut by bad teams should say it all,stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
09-02-2007, 08:47 AM
you guys just dont get it,teams dont ever cut third round players in their first year no matter how bad they look. the fact that moses and davis were cut by bad teams should say it all,stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I'm glad you cleared that up for us. Now we can get to work.