• Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

FYI

Buffalo Bills Zone
    NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE:
    This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Guys (and girls), it's ok for fans of other teams to engage in discussion about their teams on this board. We welcome fans of all teams to post on this message board.
    If you aren't interested in reading what they have to say, don't read the threads.
    If you choose to read the threads, please don't post a reply unless you have something meaningful to say that contributes to the discussion.
    Bashing the fans of other teams makes us, as a whole, appear immature and close-minded.

Thanks.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: FYI

You're right.

We should stick to seal clubbing some of our brain dead fans first.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

I'm sorry, but I agree with EE on this one.

I can't stand when people come here to talk about the Jets.

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by NE39

I agree! Sorry Shelby, If we're not playing their team this weekend, we don't want them here, tell them to go to the smack zone.
        We'll handle them there, according to how they're acting.
        The boards have been great lately, all BILLS talk, and no problems.
        Then Jet fan posts, and it's troubles again.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Shelby, my poll showed that this is pretty much split down the middle.

All the Bills fans don't like it.

All the fin, jet and pat trolls like it.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39

we have a general nfl board to talk about other teams.. i dont give a **** about the jets either.. and i dont visit the general nfl forum.. so feel fee to post garage about the jets in there.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
              we have a general nfl board to talk about other teams.. i dont give a **** about the jets either.. and i dont visit the general nfl forum.. so feel fee to post garage about the jets in there.
              My point exactly.

We are being so overrun with fin trolls, it's not even funny.

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                Shelby, my poll showed that this is pretty much split down the middle.

All the Bills fans don't like it.

All the fin, jet and pat trolls like it.
                It's because we've got such a great board, and the trolls teams don't,
                they come here to talk about their teams, and take advantage of ours.
                It's fine if they're talking about an upcoming game against them, but we don't need them coming here talking troll football. It causes problems obviously.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  Where is this General NFL Forum?
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

What you are not realizing is that you don't have to read their threads if you aren't interested in the discussion.

Driving away posters because they aren't Bills fans does this message board a huge disservice.

If you look at a list of donors to the site, you will notice that several Dolphins fans support the Zone financially. Should we not make them feel welcome here when they are willing to spend their hard earned money to support our site?

Comment

• duhbilz
                      S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
                      • Jul 2007

Every fan site has this same situation, deal with it.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                        What you are not realizing is that you don't have to read their threads if you aren't interested in the discussion.

Driving away posters because they aren't Bills fans does this message board a huge disservice.

If you look at a list of donors to the site, you will notice that several Dolphins fans support the Zone financially. Should we not make them feel welcome here when they are willing to spend their hard earned money to support our site?
                        Welcome the 2 fin fans who pay and chase away Bills fans. Great idea.

Comment

• Bufftp
                          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby

Guys (and girls), it's ok for fans of other teams to engage in discussion about their teams on this board. We welcome fans of all teams to post on this message board.
                          If you aren't interested in reading what they have to say, don't read the threads.
                          If you choose to read the threads, please don't post a reply unless you have something meaningful to say that contributes to the discussion.
                          Bashing the fans of other teams makes us, as a whole, appear immature and close-minded.

Thanks.
                          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                          to be led by permanent ideals -
                          that is what keeps a man patient
                          when the world ignores him,
                          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

I'd pay just to club any obnoxious Finfans on here, let them stay. Hell, cut the price so more will come.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                              Welcome the 2 fin fans who pay and chase away Bills fans. Great idea.
                              How does this chase away Bills fans? I'm a Bills fan and I am not about to go anywhere.
                              If you don't post on a thread you don't like, it increases the likelihood that it will simply pass down the list and be forgotten forever.
                              I read a silly Jets fan post recently and I don't think there is any permanent damage.
                              Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 09-02-2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X