PDA

View Full Version : FYI

shelby
09-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Buffalo Bills Zone
NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE:
This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Guys (and girls), it's ok for fans of other teams to engage in discussion about their teams on this board. We welcome fans of all teams to post on this message board.
If you aren't interested in reading what they have to say, don't read the threads.
If you choose to read the threads, please don't post a reply unless you have something meaningful to say that contributes to the discussion.
Bashing the fans of other teams makes us, as a whole, appear immature and close-minded.

Thanks.

Night Train
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
You're right.

We should stick to seal clubbing some of our brain dead fans first.

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm sorry, but I agree with EE on this one.

I can't stand when people come here to talk about the Jets.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 11:27 AM

I agree! Sorry Shelby, If we're not playing their team this weekend, we don't want them :yap: here, tell them to go to the smack zone.
We'll handle them there, according to how they're acting.
The boards have been great lately, all BILLS talk, and no problems.
Then Jet fan posts, and it's troubles again.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Shelby, my poll showed that this is pretty much split down the middle.

All the Bills fans don't like it.

All the fin, jet and pat trolls like it.

Tatonka
09-02-2007, 11:31 AM

we have a general nfl board to talk about other teams.. i dont give a **** about the jets either.. and i dont visit the general nfl forum.. so feel fee to post garage about the jets in there.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 11:32 AM
we have a general nfl board to talk about other teams.. i dont give a **** about the jets either.. and i dont visit the general nfl forum.. so feel fee to post garage about the jets in there.
My point exactly.

We are being so overrun with fin trolls, it's not even funny.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Shelby, my poll showed that this is pretty much split down the middle.

All the Bills fans don't like it.

All the fin, jet and pat trolls like it.

It's because we've got such a great board, and the trolls teams don't,
they come here to talk about their teams, and take advantage of ours.
It's fine if they're talking about an upcoming game against them, but we don't need them coming here talking troll football. It causes problems obviously.

Dr. Lecter
09-02-2007, 11:42 AM

Where is this General NFL Forum?

shelby
09-02-2007, 11:44 AM
What you are not realizing is that you don't have to read their threads if you aren't interested in the discussion.

Driving away posters because they aren't Bills fans does this message board a huge disservice.

If you look at a list of donors to the site, you will notice that several Dolphins fans support the Zone financially. Should we not make them feel welcome here when they are willing to spend their hard earned money to support our site?

duhbilz
09-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Every fan site has this same situation, deal with it.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 12:05 PM
What you are not realizing is that you don't have to read their threads if you aren't interested in the discussion.

Driving away posters because they aren't Bills fans does this message board a huge disservice.

If you look at a list of donors to the site, you will notice that several Dolphins fans support the Zone financially. Should we not make them feel welcome here when they are willing to spend their hard earned money to support our site?
Welcome the 2 fin fans who pay and chase away Bills fans. Great idea.

Bufftp
09-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Guys (and girls), it's ok for fans of other teams to engage in discussion about their teams on this board. We welcome fans of all teams to post on this message board.
If you aren't interested in reading what they have to say, don't read the threads.
If you choose to read the threads, please don't post a reply unless you have something meaningful to say that contributes to the discussion.
Bashing the fans of other teams makes us, as a whole, appear immature and close-minded.

Thanks.
:up:

mchurchfie
09-02-2007, 12:19 PM
I'd pay just to club any obnoxious Finfans on here, let them stay. Hell, cut the price so more will come.:naughty:

ParanoidAndroid
09-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Welcome the 2 fin fans who pay and chase away Bills fans. Great idea.

How does this chase away Bills fans? I'm a Bills fan and I am not about to go anywhere.
If you don't post on a thread you don't like, it increases the likelihood that it will simply pass down the list and be forgotten forever.
I read a silly Jets fan post recently and I don't think there is any permanent damage.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 12:30 PM
:up:
shelby, this right here whould tell you that you are wrong.

shelby
09-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Double E, instead of *****ing, don't read threads posted by non Bills fans.
Problem solved, my sweet little hemmorhoid.

You ***** for the sake of *****ing.

Tatonka
09-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Where is this General NFL Forum?

its right here..

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=54

now piss off if your not hear to talk about the bills or something that relates to the bills.. if you want to read jets crap.. go to the jets board.

if you want to talk bills, regardless of what team your a fan of, then fine.. post here.

the fans of other teams that post here like NE39 and a few select fish fans, they post about the bills and actually contribute to the purpose of the site.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Let the fishtrolls that pay, chase away the bums that will ruin things for them.
the Mods should send all trolls directly to the NFL zone, then the BILLSfans(whoever they are) that want to talk to the trolls, know where they are.
And our main board stays clean from the lowlife trolls.
A jerk troll could donate, and then he has the right to start problems on our board.
Money talks here, or what?
Seperating the scumbags from our main board will make you moderaters jobs a lot easier. Send them to the smack or nfl zone, done!

shelby
09-02-2007, 02:36 PM
its right here..

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=54

now piss off if your not hear to talk about the bills or something that relates to the bills.. if you want to read jets crap.. go to the jets board.

if you want to talk bills, regardless of what team your a fan of, then fine.. post here.

the fans of other teams that post here like NE39 and a few select fish fans, they post about the bills and actually contribute to the purpose of the site.

No, Tatonka, those are not forums. Those are lists of all the message boards for all the NFL teams. No one can post in there. So...any NFL related posts will be made in the BillsZone, because that's the only forum available that is strictly football related. Deal with it.
As i said, if a thread isn't about the Bills, don't read it. Problem solved.

shelby
09-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Let the fishtrolls that pay, chase away the bums that will ruin things for them.
the Mods should send all trolls directly to the NFL zone, then the BILLSfans(whoever they are) that want to talk to the trolls, know where they are.
And our main board stays clean from the lowlife trolls.
A jerk troll could donate, and then he has the right to start problems on our board.
Money talks here, or what?
Seperating the scumbags from our main board will make you moderaters jobs a lot easier. Send them to the smack or nfl zone, done!

Money doesn't talk, but it does keep the site running. And the non Bills fans who donate contribute to the forums with decent discussion about the Bills as well as other teams.

The Jets fan who posted here today was not a troll. He wanted to talk about his team and get our point of view. There is nothing wrong with that. Some of the responses he received were embarassing. Today it was the Bills fans who were acting like the trolls, and making my job a lot harder.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Money doesn't talk, but it does keep the site running. And the non Bills fans who donate contribute to the forums with decent discussion about the Bills as well as other teams.

The Jets fan who posted here today was not a troll. He wanted to talk about his team and get our point of view. There is nothing wrong with that. Some of the responses he received were embarassing. Today it was the Bills fans who were acting like the trolls, and making my job a lot harder.

actaully dhenderson is a troll, he comes here and starts that crap every year at this time

he's about as sane as the infamous ice.........

anywho, if i post jets or any other NFL crap here, ill do it because this is the spot for it...... if i choose to read something its exactly that, a choice.....

plus since the bills PLAY the jets, you would think they would be open to info..... but hey, thats their choice i guess

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 02:45 PM
No, Tatonka, those are not forums. Those are lists of all the message boards for all the NFL teams. No one can post in there. So...any NFL related posts will be made in the BillsZone, because that's the only forum available that is strictly football related. Deal with it.
This is unsatisfactory.

tampabay25690
09-02-2007, 02:46 PM
My point exactly.

We are being so overrun with fin trolls, it's not even funny.

Yea but you dont blame them do you. Have you ever gone over to finheaven at all, you should see the Bills fans on there making fools of themselves....

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Yea but you dont blame them do you. Have you ever gone over to finheaven at all, you should see the Bills fans on there making fools of themselves....
I don't go to finheaven. That's the point. I hate Miami and I would want nothing to do with their message boards. I don't understand why a non-Bills fan would come here in the first place. Why would I go to FH and start a thread about how great the Bills are and expect to be welcome with open arms? Maybe I should go to FH and donate and talk Bills football by myself. It's ******ed.

The whole thing is asinine and I can't believe that shelby et. al. don't understand this.

shelby
09-02-2007, 02:50 PM
If you don't like the product, EE, don't buy it.

i'm done beating my head against the wall.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 02:51 PM

And you don't see that all their embarrassing responses were because there was a troll on our main board? That's what we're saying is, without that troll, there wasn't a problem. If his post was not on our main board, nothing after that fact would of happened. Nipping it in the bud, will make a Mods job easier.
Trying to ignore a big zit on your nose, isn't the answer. Someones going to pop that thing, and you've got a mess, LOL! How's that for an example? lol

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
i come here mainly because i knew a few people that came here....... plus when i signed up i was looking for info for the RALPH (mainly tix and such)

most of y'all are just as nice in person as they are on here..... others.... still yet to meet

anywho, i cant go to any jets boards because its so over-run with homers, and trolls, that i dont want to be repeatedly called a fake fan, just because i dont agree.....

and im sure people here wont agree, but 9 times out of 10 the setiment here is that people respect opinions, unless its something completely in la la land.

as far as the bills are concerned with me, if i wasn't a jets fan, i'd most likely be a bills fan, living in syracuse and all, but i like having the light hearted ribbing, and not getting pissed over it

shelby
09-02-2007, 02:52 PM
i'm done beating my head against the wall.

Dr. Lecter
09-02-2007, 03:00 PM
EE, you told people for years to not read your posts if they did not like them or if they bothered them.

Take your own advice.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=CuseJetsFan83]i come here mainly because i knew a few people that came here....... plus when i signed up i was looking for info for the RALPH (mainly tix and such)

most of y'all are just as nice in person as they are on here..... others.... still yet to meet

anywho, i cant go to any jets boards because its so over-run with homers, and trolls, that i dont want to be repeatedly called a fake fan, just because i dont agree.....

See, they don't like their own sites, so they troll here, and that causes trouble here. It's pretty obvious.

shelby
09-02-2007, 03:02 PM
CJF is not a troll.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 03:02 PM
[quote=CuseJetsFan83]i come here mainly because i knew a few people that came here....... plus when i signed up i was looking for info for the RALPH (mainly tix and such)

See, they don't like their own sites, so they troll here, and that causes trouble here. It's pretty obvious.

im a troll?

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
We might as well be talking to a wall.

Dr. Lecter
09-02-2007, 03:05 PM

The solution is easy: put all opposing fans on ignore if they bother you that much.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 03:07 PM
last i checked trolls would be someone that purposely antagonizes (whether they are pro or anti your team is not meaningful)

if i was really one to troll about, im sure i'd have been banned a long time ago, and not one of LOG's trick bans either

trust me, im not fond of FTP, Dhenderson, etc......

but NE39, papacrunk, LTstuckinthefogofiraq despite being fans of opposing teams, usually are fair and balanced, minus the spin :-)

yeah i can see peoples points saying that if say a jets fan comes on a bills board, that they are just gonna do this or that, but thats why you have the choice to ignore or reply to post, etc.

shelby
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Funny, that's exactly how i feel.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:17 PM
This whole thread was caused by non Billsfans being on our main page.
And you keep telling me to ignore them, and that fixes it?
You wanna bet?
Every post by a non Bills fan is going to start something by somebody.
We're just trying to help. :idunno:

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
This whole thread was caused by non Billsfans being on our main page.
And you keep telling me to ignore them, and that fixes it?
You wanna bet?
Every post by a non Bills fan is going to start something by somebody.
We're just trying to help. :idunno:
And Lecter wonders why his site failed.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 03:20 PM
it does say right on the main page, buffalo bills AND the NFL..........

Meathead
09-02-2007, 03:20 PM
my god youre a jerk

shelby
09-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Thank you.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 03:22 PM
OK, I'm off to finheaven to make some new friends. :wave:

Dr. Lecter
09-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'!

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:38 PM
:shakeno: great... thanks for the love fellow Billsfans, hope you enjoy your conversations with the trolls, we see where your priorities lie.
We're not a BUFFALO BILLS board, we're anybody's board.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 03:40 PM
:shakeno: great... thanks for the love fellow Billsfans, hope you enjoy your conversations with the trolls, we see where your priorities lie.
We're not a BUFFALO BILLS board, we're anybody's board.

oh come on.... it says right there, bright as day..... BUFFALO BILLS (first and foremost) and then....... AND THE NFL....... meaning bills take top bill, but as long as its NFL related its all good.....

im just wondering why the sudden turn..... or is it just because the season approaches that all non-bills fans are trolls?

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
:shakeno: a jetfan, go on, rip me, it's your board now.
and the Mods have your back, not ours.
Crap like this makes it hard to want to donate.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 03:44 PM
:shakeno: a jetfan, go on, rip me, it's your board now.

no need to rip anyone... i value your opinion as much as anyone else..... just wondering why all the hate all of the sudden, is it because the opener is a short week away, or is the overseason love go away lol

Meathead
09-02-2007, 03:50 PM
its us against them, those dirty XXXers

yer either with us or agin us

my clan versus yours

god is on our side

we will bury you

sigh

Mr. Pink
09-02-2007, 03:52 PM
I dunno, I'm a Browns and Bills fan...hate the division rivals but when it comes down to it...I love reading other people's opinions of what's going on...not just the Bills or Browns but the entire NFL.

That's what makes this board better than the Browns site I rarely post on, people can discuss other teams in here, issues, cuts, trade rumors, random stuff like that.

I'm a fan of football...period. And if I wanted to read only what my opinion was, I'd open Microsoft Word and just start typing away on what my opinions were. Print it out and tape it to my desk so I could read it once in a while to remember what I think.

Guys, this is a message board...people are supposed to have different opinions and perspectives. Anyone that can bring in NEWS/FACTS should be more than welcome. Not just Bills fans, because with the rate of turnover being so great in this league, you never know who we'll have next year in the coaching staff or on the roster.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 03:55 PM
I dunno, I'm a Browns and Bills fan...hate the division rivals but when it comes down to it...I love reading other people's opinions of what's going on...not just the Bills or Browns but the entire NFL.

That's what makes this board better than the Browns site I rarely post on, people can discuss other teams in here, issues, cuts, trade rumors, random stuff like that.

I'm a fan of football...period. And if I wanted to read only what my opinion was, I'd open Microsoft Word and just start typing away on what my opinions were. Print it out and tape it to my desk so I could read it once in a while to remember what I think.

Guys, this is a message board...people are supposed to have different opinions and perspectives. Anyone that can bring in NEWS/FACTS should be more than welcome. Not just Bills fans, because with the rate of turnover being so great in this league, you never know who we'll have next year in the coaching staff or on the roster.

more proof, we're better than his Browns board, so come here.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 04:04 PM
no need to rip anyone... i value your opinion as much as anyone else..... just wondering why all the hate all of the sudden, is it because the opener is a short week away, or is the overseason love go away lol

it's the hate of threads like this.
for the last couple days, it's been nothing but Bills talk, and it was problem free.
and it was great! today, just the presence of another teams fan on our MAIN board, and all this crap. If very simply, other teams fans were moved to another zone, where people could go to talk to you people if they wanted.
We could get back to how great it was, and no problems.
I've never said no one's allowed here, just not on our MAIN board.
It causes problems even if you come in praising the Bills, someone's going to take a shot at you. And then this crap starts.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 04:06 PM
it's the hate of threads like this.
for the last couple days, it's been nothing but Bills talk, and it was problem free.
and it was great! today, just the presence of another teams fan on our MAIN board, and all this crap. If very simply, other teams fans were moved to another zone, where people could go to talk to you people if they wanted.
We could get back to how great it was, and no problems.
I've never said no one's allowed here, just not on our MAIN board.
It causes problems even if you come in praising the Bills, someone's going to take a shot at you. And then this crap starts.

eh, but the main board is for the bills as well as the NFL..... people are gonna be stupid regardless.....

but i dont see how this thread is hateful...... although every team has their share of trolls and homers, that will never change....

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 04:08 PM
whatever, enjoy your board.

GO BILLS!

Mr. Pink
09-02-2007, 04:09 PM
more proof, we're better than his Browns board, so come here.

I said, I'm a fan of both teams. Do you see me hijacking threads repeatedly with Browns related stuff? No. I've done a couple threads Browns related...Wanting Dorsey here to be the third QB and my disdain for Brady Quinn, that is all.

In the past I've commented on guys like Melvin Fowler, Andre Davis and Kelly Holcomb, because they used to be Browns players. I've seen those three bums play for years. What a shock, two of them aren't here anymore. Soon, all three will be gone. Unfortunately we have nothing better at Center right now and as the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Is my opinion or knowledge of football less than yours because I like a different team more than the Bills? Are you better than me because you're just a bills fan? I fully admit at one time I loathed the Bills, because my family was here and all I got to hear is how great the Bills were in the early 90's...after you know the family members laughed at my expense for the Browns issue with the Broncos in the late 80s. So I started rubbing in the Superbowl collapses to them. Then a funny thing happened....The Browns left and the Bills organization did dawg pound day. A very classy move by the organization so in the Browns absence I started pulling for the Bills. I can't go back on my loyalty I've had since a kid, so the Browns will always be my number 1 team...no matter how much they suck or how inept the coaching is, which I firmly believe both of.

The only time I don't root for the Bills is when they play the Browns. I want the Bills to go 15-1 this year and the Browns 16-0. Neither will happen, but I'd love to see it. And if somehow it did, I'd root for the Browns to beat the Bills in the AFC championship game.

Like I said...this board is about the Bills and the NFL. It says so in the notice. We've all figured out who the people are that just post crap to incite other people and they do it frequently, some of them are now gone. RIP ICE. But there's fans of other teams that know their stuff...LtFin, PapaCrunk, NE39. All three have a strong knowledge of the game and add immeasurably to the board. There's just as many "trolls" who claim to be Bills fans as there are "trolls" who aren't Bills fans. if we eliminate people who aren't fans of the Bills, we'd lose a few excellent posters.

Is that the way things really should be?

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I said, I'm a fan of both teams. Do you see me hijacking threads repeatedly with Browns related stuff? No. I've done a couple threads Browns related...Wanting Dorsey here to be the third QB and my disdain for Brady Quinn, that is all.

In the past I've commented on guys like Melvin Fowler, Andre Davis and Kelly Holcomb, because they used to be Browns players. I've seen those three bums play for years. What a shock, two of them aren't here anymore. Soon, all three will be gone. Unfortunately we have nothing better at Center right now and as the saying goes "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Is my opinion or knowledge of football less than yours because I like a different team more than the Bills? Are you better than me because you're just a bills fan? I fully admit at one time I loathed the Bills, because my family was here and all I got to hear is how great the Bills were in the early 90's...after you know the family members laughed at my expense for the Browns issue with the Broncos in the late 80s. So I started rubbing in the Superbowl collapses to them. Then a funny thing happened....The Browns left and the Bills organization did dawg pound day. A very classy move by the organization so in the Browns absence I started pulling for the Bills. I can't go back on my loyalty I've had since a kid, so the Browns will always be my number 1 team...no matter how much they suck or how inept the coaching is, which I firmly believe both of.

The only time I don't root for the Bills is when they play the Browns. I want the Bills to go 15-1 this year and the Browns 16-0. Neither will happen, but I'd love to see it. And if somehow it did, I'd root for the Browns to beat the Bills in the AFC championship game.

Like I said...this board is about the Bills and the NFL. It says so in the notice. We've all figured out who the people are that just post crap to incite other people and they do it frequently, some of them are now gone. RIP ICE. But there's fans of other teams that know their stuff...LtFin, PapaCrunk, NE39. All three have a strong knowledge of the game and add immeasurably to the board. There's just as many "trolls" who claim to be Bills fans as there are "trolls" who aren't Bills fans. if we eliminate people who aren't fans of the Bills, we'd lose a few excellent posters.

Is that the way things really should be?
thank ya!

anywho, as much as i hate the patriots and the fins, that doesn't mean the same hatred goes to the fans, just like when i go to the games at the ralph, ive never really been one who wants to start trouble, especially at the enemy's stadium

don't get me wrong, i like the jawing (people harrassing me verbally, thats fair) but when they start to attack my gf, or throw things at her, thats just being stupid, and online its the same deal.. and in all honesty as long as someone gives me some respect, the feeling is mutual, whether or not you have the same feelings on the subject

!Papacrunk!
09-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I converse FOOTBALL with FOOTBALL fans, I'm a member of a bunch of sites because of that. The best perspective can be an opposing rivals, that's why I post here from time to time to get others opinions. I initially stayed on because I wasn't going to be one of those fans that can't take the heat after a loss, and after the sweep I'm still here defending my team when need be and giving a POV in a respectful and mature manner. Obviously maturity is a struggle for some.

It's just a message board peeps, don't let it get to you this much, it's really not the end of the world. And if it is, then just use the IGNORE function or implore to LOG to create a NFL forum since it's bothering some this much.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I converse FOOTBALL with FOOTBALL fans, I'm a member of a bunch of sites because of that. The best perspective can be an opposing rivals, that's why I post here from time to time to get others opinions. I initially stayed on because I wasn't going to be one of those fans that can't take the heat after a loss, and after the sweep I'm still here defending my team when need be and giving a POV in a respectful and mature manner. Obviously maturity is a struggle for some.

It's just a message board peeps, don't let it get to you this much, it's really not the end of the world. And if it is, then just use the IGNORE function or implore to LOG to create a NFL forum since it's bothering some this much.

agreed,,, but to be devils advocate, in the NFL forum, would bills talk be allowed?!

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM
I don't care about the stinking Browns, the whole point of this thread, is proven right here. Take the Brown talk elsewhere.
Two trolls who admitted not liking their own teams site, are using ours to talk about their team on our MAIN board.
:idunno: hello?

!Papacrunk!
09-02-2007, 04:18 PM
agreed,,, but to be devils advocate, in the NFL forum, would bills talk be allowed?!

it wouldn't be up to me but any fan would be more than welcome, just to put my 2 cents into it. football talk for football fans

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 04:20 PM
it wouldn't be up to me but any fan would be more than welcome, just to put my 2 cents into it. football talk for football fans

oh i know, im just saying the whole point of the argument of not being in main forum is that we are abusing their board......

i just dont like being called a troll when i haven't done anything wrong to warrant that

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 04:22 PM

take it to FH.
And the NFL zone is exactly what we're asking for, then you can take it there.
Mr. mature

Mr. Pink
09-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't care about the stinking Browns, the whole point of this thread, is proven right here. Take the Brown talk elsewhere.
Two trolls who admitted not liking their own teams site, are using ours to talk about their team on our MAIN board.

Again, outside of Brady Quinn and Ken Dorsey, seeing Dorsey was still a Brown at the time of my posts about him...where have I just dicussed Browns football? But I still relayed Dorsey into someone that I'd love to see her because of his mental grasp of the game. This obviously isn't a Browns forum and they're not a rival so it's not a thread that's gonna get much mileage. if I want to discuss just Browns football, I discuss it on a Browns board.

Have you seen me make a thread predicting the Browns season here? No. Have you seen me make a thread predicting Browns cuts? No. Have you seen me make a thread on how KII is the best TE in the league? No.

The only time I've ever not discussed the Bills on this board was Quinn. I hate the guy. Dorsey was related in terms of a guy I'd love to see the Bills bring in to be the third string QB. Fowler I discussed last year as being a mediocre to average player from his Browns playing days. Andre Davis I discussed as a guy with tons of talent but little heart and injury prone. Holcomb I discussed as a lockerroom cancer. Are any of those wrong? I don't believe so. The Fowler point will be debated because he's still here, but that's what I thought of him even in Cleveland. Now we have a backup tackle in Kirk Chambers who was outright garbage in a Browns uniform and he somehow beat out Pennington for a job here.

But apparently, me discussing that is wrong...in your eyes.

YardRat
09-02-2007, 04:27 PM
The season is on, now.

**** 'em all.

Anybody that wants to be our ***** is more than welcome to stay as far as I'm concerned.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 04:31 PM
I don't understand why no one gets this simple point.

CuseJetsFan83
09-02-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't understand why no one gets this simple point.

because it doesnt say bills exclusively......

Buffalo Bills Zone NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Quick question to the Mod and Billsfans giving me grief...
so where are these Billfans who so-called WANT to talk to these trolls!
We've got a fish, a jet, and a Brown, so TALK!
Prove to me, your point!

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Quick question to the Mod and Billsfans giving me grief...
so where are these Billfans who so-called WANT to talk to these trolls!
We've got a fish, a jet, and a Brown, so TALK!
Prove to me, your point!
Let's start a rousing discussion of Cleveland Browns football.

shelby
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Please, if you have no desire to discuss non Bills related topics, don't open the thread in the first place.

It's as simple as that.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
No. I want to learn all I can about the vaunted Brown defense.

Please sticky it to the top so I don't miss it.

Mr. Pink
09-02-2007, 05:08 PM
No. I want to learn all I can about the vaunted Brown defense.

Please sticky it to the top so I don't miss it.

Again, outside of a discussion solely on Brady Quinn, which you and I had actually..when have I ever made any duscussion solely on the Browns?

Please show me.

But about the Browns defense...Kamerion Wimbley is a stud OLB in the 3-4 scheme LOL

Tatonka
09-02-2007, 05:18 PM

i am aware that those are other web sites.. the are other web sites that discuss the crap that they want to discuss like penningtons noodle arm or brady's limp wrist.

i think you missed the point of me posting that link completely.

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 06:11 PM
The solution is simple, give us our own forum. If Thurm gets his own Buffalo Forum, why not a forum for us? CJF can moderate, he seems fair.

We don't want to stinkin' Bills fans in our forum, though.

Tatonka
09-02-2007, 06:14 PM
and let me clarify.. posters like NE39 make this place a better forum than any others around, but he comes here to give his input on the bills, and only adds info on the pats or other teams when it relates to the bills.

i dont have a problem with other team fans.. or even trolls so much as long as it is related to the bills.. if i want to know about how bad a coach cam is, i will go to fishhell.

Earthquake Enyart
09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
The solution is simple, give us our own forum. If Thurm gets his own Buffalo Forum, why not a forum for us? CJF can moderate, he seems fair.

We don't want to stinkin' Bills fans in our forum, though.
This has been my point all along.

And I agree with T about NE39.

casdhf
09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't care about the Dolphins or Jets, either. But there are worse posters that are supposedly Bills fans.

shelby
09-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Exactly.

Guys, take it up with the Admin: northernbillfan, Bufftp, Dr.Lecter, or Devin.
They are in control over forums and subforums.
Deluge them with PMs.
:D

socalfan
09-02-2007, 06:59 PM
It seems to have gone down hill for a while....in that I do see threads dedicated to other team specific issues. If it isn't a general NFL issue why is it posted here? Like most of the other Bills fans, I don't expect to go to a Bills' site and read all about the Browns or Sabres or Yankees. I expect to read about something to do with the Bills and NFL issues that concern the Bills.....like the CBA. I cannot imangine that when the name of this forum changed about 2 years ago, that the change was made to accommodate other teams fans who did not feel at home at their own team forum sites.

If BZ intended this site to be centered on the NFL, then why is it called Bills Zone. Rename it to NFL Zone...or whatever.

Topics and threads here should be concerned with the Bills.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Let's start a rousing discussion of Cleveland Browns football.

:roflmao: and then, an exciting discussion of who plays for the jets now? :scratch:
and finish with how will those fish ever win against Buffalo again?
Oh sorry, I mentioned Buffalo, hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings! :snicker2:

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't care about the Dolphins or Jets, either. But there are worse posters that are supposedly Bills fans.

but they are Bills fans, on their own Bills site.

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 07:16 PM
We started to allow talk about general NFL news in this forum, mainly in the offseason and now it shows the need for another forum. I will make it so.

This whole thing started when an actual troll from another team started posting crap here. His threads were moved and he was even berated by a fellow Jests fan.

However to lump Papa, NE39, Cuse and the closet Bills fan LT and other intelligent contributing fans of other teams in the same pile of crap as him is assinine.

I will create an NFL only forum and it will be a subforum of this forum. THe link for it will be at the top of the Bills Zone.

hammerbillsfan
09-02-2007, 07:17 PM
aren't we playing all these teams this season? :rolleyes:

some days i don't mind hearing things from other teams, it breaks up the daily doom and gloom from the Bills realists ;)

Meathead
09-02-2007, 07:19 PM
preposterous

especially for teams in the nfce

if all strictly nonbills stuff goes in other forums they wont get attention. i certainly wont float around three other forums just to find out whats going on in the division

do what you like but dont come crying to me when you desperately miss my rapier wit and charm

Novacane
09-02-2007, 07:33 PM
anywho, i cant go to any jets boards because its so over-run with homers and trolls, that i dont want to be repeatedly called a fake fan, just because i dont agree.....

Sounds just like this board :up:

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 07:34 PM
aren't we playing all these teams this season? :rolleyes:

some days i don't mind hearing things from other teams, it breaks up the daily doom and gloom from the Bills realists ;)

And you still can, but talk of other teams will be just one click away.
And there will be less doom and gloom, now that we can open up that playbook
and gameplan. Yeah! Things are looking up :up:

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 07:36 PM
We started to allow talk about general NFL news in this forum, mainly in the offseason and now it shows the need for another forum. I will make it so.

This whole thing started when an actual troll from another team started posting crap here. His threads were moved and he was even berated by a fellow Jests fan.

However to lump Papa, NE39, Cuse and the closet Bills fan LT and other intelligent contributing fans of other teams in the same pile of crap as him is assinine.

I will create an NFL only forum and it will be a subforum of this forum. THe link for it will be at the top of the Bills Zone.

:bf1: GO BILLS! :flag:

shelby
09-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Thank you nbf.
And the next person who *****es will be banned by me personally.

:gobills:

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh, God, this is funny.

Someone starts a thread and within a few hours a new forum is created so it has a home.

Thurm has been harping for a Buffalo forum for years, and can't get one.

Wait until Thurm finds out.

Tatonka
09-02-2007, 08:14 PM

i dont think that anyone that you mentioned is lumped in with other trolls at all.. most of us would probably take them over some other "bills" fans..

but the point is that those posters you mentioned dont come here to talk about a bunch of crap that doesnt relate to the bills.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 08:32 PM
i dont think that anyone that you mentioned is lumped in with other trolls at all.. most of us would probably take them over some other "bills" fans..

but the point is that those posters you mentioned dont come here to talk about a bunch of crap that doesnt relate to the bills.

the guys mentioned by nbf, we know are not the trouble, and if they post once in a while, that's cool, but something had to be done about the rest, we were getting over ran by trolls abusing our site, because their teams site sucks, or banned them. This will cure that, and leave more room for posters talking about the BILLS since the season is starting, and we don't have to weed out the troll junk.

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh, God, this is funny.

Someone starts a thread and within a few hours a new forum is created so it has a home.

Thurm has been harping for a Buffalo forum for years, and can't get one.

Wait until Thurm finds out.Thurm has the Buffalo and area forum and it has been running for some time.

!Papacrunk!
09-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Everyone has made some great points. I will permanently take myself to that other forum. It's been fun talking to some of you on this main forum, I'll see you guys 2 times out of the year. Good luck and have a safe season!

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Thurm has the Buffalo and area forum and it has been running for some time.

Oh, I must have missed that. Must be great, since I haven't even noticed or anything. Typical Thurm, can't back up his talk.

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 08:39 PM
It's going along just fine. He is doing an awesome job with the forum.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Earthquake Enyart
09-03-2007, 08:18 AM
Thank you nbf.
And the next person who *****es will be banned by me personally.

:gobills:
:flex:

shelby
09-03-2007, 08:27 AM
That means you, Double E.
:D