PDA

View Full Version : You asked for it...

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 07:25 PM
To satisfy a need for an area where other fans can discuss football, we here at the Zone have created this forum.

Please keep the smack talk in the Smack Zone. This is the place where we can discuss other teams in the league and Bills fans can chime in on the discussions as well.

hammerbillsfan
09-02-2007, 07:27 PM
:clap: :nbf:

dplus47
09-02-2007, 07:46 PM
thanks for starting this forum.

funny how many people are looking for ways to appear victimized, or rather, they're looking for ways to be offended when there are none. to each his own...

shelby
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Thank you nbf.

:hail::nbf:

PECKERWOOD
09-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I think it should all be in the same forum. =/

Don't mean to offend anyone just don't like the segregation.

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 08:19 PM
It's keeping the masses happy.

We can still talk about relevant NFL news in the Bills Zone. We can still talk about the team we are facing etc.

This is for other NFL news that gets posted.

PECKERWOOD
09-02-2007, 08:22 PM
It's keeping the masses happy.

We can still talk about relevant NFL news in the Bills Zone. We can still talk about the team we are facing etc.

This is for other NFL news that gets posted.

What's wrong with the Smack Zone?

!Papacrunk!
09-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I guess I'm a troll so thanks for the forum!

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 08:37 PM
The smack zone is just for smack. It's nice to have a place to discuss the goings on the NFL. With the season underway, good topics can get buried by the post and pre game discussions we have about the Bills.

We will still seperate ALL division and insert current opponent smack into the Smack Zone.

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 08:38 PM
I guess I'm a troll so thanks for the forum!I don't think anyone meant you.

PECKERWOOD
09-02-2007, 08:46 PM
The smack zone is just for smack. It's nice to have a place to discuss the goings on the NFL. With the season underway, good topics can get buried by the post and pre game discussions we have about the Bills.

We will still seperate ALL division and insert current opponent smack into the Smack Zone.

Yes, but I think most Bills fans want the ability to swear at and talk smack freely to other NFL teams fans.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes, but I think most Bills fans want the ability to swear at and talk smack freely to other NFL teams fans.

You talk football here, you talk Smack in the smack zone.

PECKERWOOD
09-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Football and smack are two words that co-exist. You cannot talk football without talking smack. It's like taking the spirit out of Chirstmas or something, it's just not right at all.

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Football and smack are two words that co-exist. You cannot talk football without talking smack. It's like taking the spirit out of Chirstmas or something, it's just not right at all.

sure you can, you can talk about football without ripping on a guy or team.
But when it comes to rivals, you'd better take it to the smack board.

Michael82
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
sure you can, you can talk about football without ripping on a guy or team.
But when it comes to rivals, you'd better take it to the smack board.
Exactly! Good post. :up:

shelby
09-02-2007, 09:47 PM
I guess I'm a troll so thanks for the forum!
This forum was not created with you in mind.
:beers:

CuseJetsFan83
09-03-2007, 03:38 AM
since when are EE, and im4bflo the masses..........

man..... all of it started when a jets troll basically goes in his fake peace offering and then bam...... all hell breaks loose.......

but where was the outrage during the vick posts those weren't bills related!?

but a serious note..... if something is bills related...... that isn't allowed here right?

Ickybaluky
09-03-2007, 06:44 AM
but a serious note..... if something is bills related...... that isn't allowed here right?

Yes, that is true. There are other forums for that sort of thing.

BlackMetalNinja
09-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Wow, my suggestions have been coming true left and right lately! Thanks for doing this NBF, hopefully it'll resolve the issues that have been brought up with Bills fans not wanting to read about other teams in the Bills forum and such!

Good work! :up:

Earthquake Enyart
09-03-2007, 08:20 AM

man..... all of it started when a jets troll basically goes in his fake peace offering and then bam...... all hell breaks loose.......

:flex: :ee:

Gunzlingr
09-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Didn't we used to have an NFL zone that nobody used?

im4bflo
09-03-2007, 02:19 PM
If being called a troll, bothers you so much, you're not one anymore on the NFL zone, enjoy, and talk up a storm.
I'll be reading it, to keep tabs on the enemy.
Everybody who posts here knows the cool guys from the trolls, this had to happen to stop all the trolls using our MAIN zone to talk about their team.
I think the BILLSZone as a whole, is a lot better now.

!Papacrunk!
09-03-2007, 02:40 PM
it is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess

im4bflo
09-03-2007, 03:06 PM
it is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess

More like, the BILLS fans get their board back, and the other teams have theirs.
let it go...
:squish:

Michael82
09-03-2007, 06:08 PM

They aren't. Believe me, this was not done with them in mind. Our admins don't do things just because a couple people whine about it. This idea was actually getting tossed around for a while, so we have a way to make the non-Bills posts not get buried by 100s of JP sucks, Edwards should start, Bills defense sucks, JP is the man posts. This forum has been brought back because it gives the other NFL fans a chance to talk about their team and share good info and thoughts about the different teams in the NFL. Plus it gives the Bills fans a place to talk about some of their other favorite NFL teams and a place to keep up to date with the latest NFL news (so you have fantasy football info about a player's injury or just hear about how some of the top teams in the league are doing). Also, contrary to popular belief....we will still let some threads gain some action in the Bills board before they die down, and don't need to be reminded of them being in that forum before they are put into this forum..

CuseJetsFan83
09-04-2007, 07:12 AM
They aren't. Believe me, this was not done with them in mind. Our admins don't do things just because a couple people whine about it. This idea was actually getting tossed around for a while, so we have a way to make the non-Bills posts not get buried by 100s of JP sucks, Edwards should start, Bills defense sucks, JP is the man posts. This forum has been brought back because it gives the other NFL fans a chance to talk about their team and share good info and thoughts about the different teams in the NFL. Plus it gives the Bills fans a place to talk about some of their other favorite NFL teams and a place to keep up to date with the latest NFL news (so you have fantasy football info about a player's injury or just hear about how some of the top teams in the league are doing). Also, contrary to popular belief....we will still let some threads gain some action in the Bills board before they die down, and don't need to be reminded of them being in that forum before they are put into this forum..

see thats the thing..... pretty much you guys are closing us off from the main forum, unless something is directly related to the bills, where as, y'all can chime in and make it bills related if need be in the other forum (that one being this one)........ who says that will stop the "trolling" and what not....... i mean hell, thats somethign that will never end. if you want to properly keep the confusion to a minimum, rechange the subtitle in the billszone main forum and just put talk about the bills..... not the bills and the nfl....... that right there is my only sticking point to this being well, dumb honestly.

and maybe change the subtitle here to pretty much everything else other than the holy grail of the queen city.

CuseJetsFan83
09-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Wow, my suggestions have been coming true left and right lately! Thanks for doing this NBF, hopefully it'll resolve the issues that have been brought up with Bills fans not wanting to read about other teams in the Bills forum and such!

Good work! :up:

well their biggest "issue" against us "trolls" is that if you really wanna call it that as the bills only zone.... well they should have changed the subtitle to not include the three words "AND the NFL"

that right there basically allowed anything nfl related. plus who said anyone was forced to read anything.

do you really think i wanna read losman wins 8hundred thousand this player should play for buffalo because he's from buffalo threads....... not really but its funny to see some of the responses.

eh, call me impartial, but i really do think the cybersegragation is bunk. but there are more important things to worry about.

but i really wouldn't be surprised if some of us "outsiders" don't donate anymore, and im sure some of you will be like good that will get rid of ya, but i'd take LT, ne39, papacrunk and a few of the other friendly enemies than some of the posters no matter what their team allegience is.

Philagape
09-04-2007, 09:46 AM
What about when another team cuts a player, and someone speculates about the Bills getting that player? For example, I see a Wyms thread that got moved here.

If the context of the talk involves the Bills, I think it should be in the Bills board.

Earthquake Enyart
09-04-2007, 10:27 AM
You need to face facts Mikey. I have a lot of pull around here.

Michael82
09-04-2007, 11:08 AM
You need to face facts Mikey. I have a lot of pull around here.
:laughing:

northernbillfan
09-04-2007, 03:26 PM
What about when another team cuts a player, and someone speculates about the Bills getting that player? For example, I see a Wyms thread that got moved here.

If the context of the talk involves the Bills, I think it should be in the Bills board.
Prime example of a thread that should not have been moved here.

CuseJetsFan83
09-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Prime example of a thread that should not have been moved here.

agreed

shelby
09-04-2007, 05:41 PM

i moved that thread here only after Wyms was signed by Seattle.
Once that happened, it became a moot point, eh?

mybills
09-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Didn't we used to have an NFL zone that nobody used?
I used it often. Cgal used to post an update on all team injuries, etc. It was a good forum for having links to other team sites, and for other games that we're on when the Bills weren't playing due to a bye week or that they played the 1:00 game which finished. I've been asking for them to bring this back for years. Thanks, nbf! :up: :bf1: