PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans are everywhere!

shelby
09-02-2007, 09:55 PM
My husband and i took my son out to Don Pablo's tonight for Mexican food.
i saw a man wearing a sweet Bills visor.
i had been enjoying a few $2.99 margaritas, so i approached him and asked if he was from Buffalo.
He said no, he was from Dallas, but he is a Bills fan.
Strange, but very cool.

We are everywhere, people!
:gobills:

tampabay25690
09-02-2007, 09:59 PM
i had been enjoying a few $2.99 margaritas, so i approached him and asked if he was from Buffalo.
Strange, but very cool.

Yes we are, did u go to Don Pablos on Waters Shelby!!!!!!

im4bflo
09-02-2007, 10:46 PM
My wife just got back from Alaska, and said she ran into a guy wearing a BILLS windbreaker, he said he was from N. Tonawanda.

doormatt
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM
I, too, live in Tampa. While driving around town I see a lot of cars with Bills paraphernalia. We are everywhere!

This summer, I went back to Rochester, then went to North Tonawanda for a concert. In my time in upstate New York, I was able to get two things I cannot get in Florida: A good sub and Mighty Taco!

northernbillfan
09-02-2007, 11:52 PM
I was wearing a Bills hat and one day I ran into from Australia who was working at a local coffee shop here in Edmonton. He stated how much he loved the Bills and was planning on stopping off at the Ralph during his North American tour.

mikemac2001
09-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Strange, but very cool.

You lost me at don pablo's

THATHURMANATOR
09-03-2007, 01:39 AM
I don't trust Bills fans that are not from Buffalo.

Lancer_CrewChief
09-03-2007, 02:20 AM
I dunno if I miss the Bills or Mighty Taco more.:mex:

tat2dmike77
09-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Come on shelby. Nobody sets out to goto Don Pablos you just end up there.

njsue
09-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Yesterday while shopping at the Jersey Gardens mall I saw a couple of guys wearing Losman Jersey's.

I stopped to say great jersey of a great team. Told them to join the zone.

Buckets
09-03-2007, 07:26 AM
Shelby: See you at Boomers Sunday ( and probably Ryven if he's not working )

shelby
09-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Yes we are, did u go to Don Pablos on Waters Shelby!!!!!!
Yes i did!

Come on shelby. Nobody sets out to goto Don Pablos you just end up there.
$2.99 margaritas, come on, Mike!:boozer:

Shelby: See you at Boomers Sunday ( and probably Ryven if he's not working )
i'm looking forward to it, it will be nice to meet you! i'll be the short curly haired blonde in the Coy Wire jersey.
:beers:

tampabay25690
09-03-2007, 08:12 AM
I, too, live in Tampa. While driving around town I see a lot of cars with Bills paraphernalia. We are everywhere!

This summer, I went back to Rochester, then went to North Tonawanda for a concert. In my time in upstate New York, I was able to get two things I cannot get in Florida: A good sub and Mighty Taco!

When I get back to Buffalo 1st thing is order Pizza and wings, Teds, John and Mary's, and Charlie the Butcher.....Then Im happy to be back....And even a late nite snack possiblt at Louies

shelby
09-03-2007, 08:14 AM
Tampa pizza sucks copious amounts of ass.

BlackMetalNinja
09-03-2007, 08:26 AM
I was grocery shopping yesterday wearing my Lee Evans jersey and a Bills hat and a guy came up to me and said "Go Bills".

It literally happens almost anytime I wear Bills stuff down here though. I've also had many people honk and give me a thumbs up when they see my Bills license plate.

My wife is always amazed at how I strike up conversations with people just based on the sports teams apparel I'm wearing.

The last buffalo fan
09-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah!! Yesterday after I get ouf of my car, I saw plenty of bills stuff there, hats, jerseys, tshirts, mugs, cards, etc. My wife was cleaning the house.

im4bflo
09-03-2007, 01:49 PM

Southern California Pizza :puke:
I know where to go get good wings, but pizza... :puke:

Night Train
09-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I can't shake them, living in WNY.

El Guapo
09-03-2007, 06:15 PM
I was in the Atlanta airport a few years ago wearing a Bills sweatshirt when a gentleman sits next to me and started talking to me about the Bills. I didn't recognize the guy, but he was talking about playing for the Bills. We introduced ourselves, and it was Billy Shaw. So, yeah, Bills fans (and Bills) are everywhere.

ublinkwescore
09-03-2007, 06:18 PM
You don't have Mountain Mike's Pizza in SoCal?

I love that stuff, but you do have to know what to order - their Peperoni and all meat, and combinations are the best - make sure they don't short you on Mushrooms though.

tampabay25690
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM

There is a few good places...Not many though

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-03-2007, 07:11 PM
every saturday night my wife, and two boys make our own pizza from scratch... dough and everything. We then watch a movie while enjoying or pizza.

There is no pizza made on earth that is as sweet as that pizza. It is home.

im4bflo
09-03-2007, 08:53 PM
You don't have Mountain Mike's Pizza in SoCal?

I love that stuff, but you do have to know what to order - their Peperoni and all meat, and combinations are the best - make sure they don't short you on Mushrooms though.

Never heard of it, must be up north, or down by SD.

Cntrygal
09-04-2007, 06:33 AM
There's even a Bills fan in Kyrgyzstan!!!!! :bravo: