PDA

View Full Version : One cut that surprised me was Kyle Johnson

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Johnson, Denver's starting FB the last couple years. He is a pure fullback, a guy who does a great job as a lead blocker and can catch the ball pretty well out of the backfield.

With old fashioned Fullbacks being phased out by a lot of teams in favor of H-Back/TE types, Johnson isn't a fit for everyone. However, for a team that utilizes a FB in a traditional manner he is a great fit.

BILLSROCK1212
09-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Johnson, Denver's starting FB the last couple years. He is a pure fullback, a guy who does a great job as a lead blocker and can catch the ball pretty well out of the backfield.

With old fashioned Fullbacks being phased out by a lot of teams in favor of H-Back/TE types, Johnson isn't a fit for everyone. However, for a team that utilizes a FB in a traditional manner he is a great fit.good point, i wouldn't mind signing him and releasing Scobey or one of our TEs (Neufeld)

YardRat
09-02-2007, 11:11 PM
We don't use FB's OR TE's traditionally, why the hell would we bring him in?

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Please refer to the team you are discussing. If you use the generic "We", it gives no indication which team you play for.

In the NFL Forum, you should specify which team you play for.

YardRat
09-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Please refer to the team you are discussing. If you use the generic "We", it gives no indication which team you play for.

In the NFL Forum, you should specify which team you play for.

Quit being a hard-ass, or we'll have to take this to the Rest of the NFL Smack Zone, the new sub-forum of the regular Smack Zone.

Ickybaluky
09-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Quit being a hard-ass, or we'll have to take this to the Rest of the NFL Smack Zone, the new sub-forum of the regular Smack Zone.

There is no such forum. Here is the NFL Forum, there is no need for smack. It's all about bringing a little shine to the Holy Grail.

YardRat
09-02-2007, 11:52 PM
There isn't? Well, there should be.

CuseJetsFan83
09-03-2007, 02:29 AM
johnson i could see being picked up after week 1, especially if a FB goes down