PDA

View Full Version : Runningbacks to watch this year.

HendersonD06
09-03-2007, 06:21 AM
NFL Stock Watch: Running backs
Marshawn Lynch and Julius Jones are draft steals right now
By Michael Salfino / SNY.tv

Marshawn Lynch could end up getting a lot more carries for the Bills than the coaching staff is letting on. (AP)

Marshawn Lynch, Bills (ADP: 45): He's got the stench of a committee guy, but I still like the situation here. Anthony Thomas is 30, and if the Bills liked him as much as they're letting on, why would they draft Lynch? I'll bet Lynch gets 20-to-25 carries, not the 15-to-20 being projected. But be prepared for an anxious first month. Lynch is also bigger than Thomas, so I can't see him losing goal-line carries.

http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070829&content_id=1436595&oid=35007_f&vkey=14<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mitchy moo
09-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Lynch even being mentioned in the top 50 fantasy players is a good sign.

HendersonD06
09-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Lynch even being mentioned in the top 50 fantasy players is a good sign.

I'm telling you... This kid was a beast on Saturdays and will be a Monter on Sundays, he has that "It factor" in the way he runs the ball. Fast, strong, powerfull... and AGGRESSIVE!

Yea as a Jets fan, I'm looking foward to having a shut down Cornerback on this team In D.Revis, D.Revis has been our 1st CB drafted in the 1st round since A.Glenn who was a studd, and that was about 12 seasons ago, lol... But man did I wanna see a backfield with Lynch and Leon Washington for years to come, Lynch was the one RB who I thought would be just as good, if not better than A.Peterson. Great player to build an offense around, with the right O-Line, this kid can put up 1500 yards a season with double digit TD's and a nice short yardage back.

shelby
09-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Please provide a link for the article...also, we can't post entire articles here, it's copyright infringement.
Thanks!

Lynch didn't show me much during the preseason. i can't wait to see what he can do.

YardRat
09-03-2007, 08:10 AM
"Stench"? What the hell is that?