PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kelsay was a bargain

Wally The Barber
09-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Chris Kelsey is so good he does not even need a back up! :superman:

He can play first, second and third string LDE till Wallace & Denny come back!

Marv.... Do you think we may want to add a player here, just in case Kelsey can't cover them all? :chuk:
Go ahead, name me another Defensive End in the NFL that plays 1st, 2nd and 3rd string!
What a savings for the Bills!

I am still waiting for some help at DT also?

Perhaps we should have addressed some of these problems earilier!

The Game is next Sunday Marv!:worry:

RedEyE
09-03-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm sure the front office is addressing this issue. Jauron already made mention that they'll exhaust all options - to include FA.

My question though is what was wrong with Ah You?

shelby
09-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Bless you.:snicker:....i mean, i don't know why Ah You wasn't signed to the PS.

Wally, it's a holiday....cut Marv some slack!

Wally The Barber
09-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Bless you.:snicker:....i mean, i don't know why Ah You wasn't signed to the PS.

Wally, it's a holiday....cut Marv some slack!

Time is running out!

Wally The Barber
09-03-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm sure the front office is addressing this issue. Jauron already made mention that they'll exhaust all options - to include FA.

Before Saturday would be nice!

deathadder
09-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Chris Kelsey is so good he does not even need a back up! :superman:

He can play first, second and third string LDE till Wallace & Denny come back!

Marv.... Do you think we may want to add a player here, just in case Kelsey can't cover them all? :chuk:

I am still waiting for some help at DT also?

Perhaps we should have addressed some of these problems earilier!

The Game is next Sunday Marv!:worry:

I am sorry, but Wallace is not coming back. When a player is put on IR, that means he is done for the season unless they do an injury settlement after the 10th week of the season and then waive him. Then they can resign him. However, he can never be activated to the roster when he is on IR. If we signed Wallace for 1 year, the last preseason game is probably the last you see of Wallace.

Also the earliest Denney will be back is probably week 8. However, I think he will go on IR also if the Bills will stink up the joint. No need to rush Denney back if the Bills are not playoff contenders.

Also, I think the Bills are done making moves. If they were to sign a player now, there would be no way he would be ready for the season openner. So what you see is what you get for the roster we currenty have.

Wally The Barber
09-03-2007, 02:11 PM
I am sorry, but Wallace is not coming back. When a player is put on IR, that means he is done for the season unless they do an injury settlement after the 10th week of the season and then waive him. Then they can resign him. However, he can never be activated to the roster when he is on IR. If we signed Wallace for 1 year, the last preseason game is probably the last you see of Wallace.

Also the earliest Denney will be back is probably week 8. However, I think he will go on IR also if the Bills will stink up the joint. No need to rush Denney back if the Bills are not playoff contenders.

Also, I think the Bills are done making moves. If they were to sign a player now, there would be no way he would be ready for the season openner. So what you see is what you get for the roster we currenty have.

I realize Wallace can not come back this year and you are right the roster is all set! (lol)

patmoran2006
09-03-2007, 02:38 PM
When did $6 million per year for a totally ONE DIMENSIONAL defensive end become a "bargain" ???

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
There is no way in any way, shape or form that the Bills will play more than one game at the most with the roster the way it currently is. It just won't happen.
Our system (flawed as it may be) won't function without a rotation of ends. Kelsay simply cannot play the whole game. He will literally get killed by the fourth quarter. Now, maybe they figure to play one of our DT's at end? That might (not) work for one game. Either way, with the injuries and suspension of Hargrove, Denver is going to eat us alive.

Wally The Barber
09-03-2007, 05:35 PM
When did $6 million per year for a totally ONE DIMENSIONAL defensive end become a "bargain" ???

Go ahead, name me another DE in the NFL that plays 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string?

Name just one!

jamze132
09-04-2007, 09:51 AM

Well it's a shame they didn't make a play for Simeon Rice. But it doesn't suprise me with this organization. They probably have Ryan Neil graded higher than Dwight Freeney.

And I have no idea why CJ Ah You. I don't think he got enough game time to show anything.